The stranger

By kurnuttavasammakko

Annas bestfriend leaves to Denmark for one month. When Anna turns 19 , she has had time to think about her f... More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
"The note"
i am lost
i see them
i am running
They found us
Where are we
"ship names"

"good morning"

73 2 0
By kurnuttavasammakko

Anna! Wakeup and get yourself of, of the couch, my bestfriend
Karoline shouted.

She was leaving to Denmark and would be staying there for a month. I knew i would miss her really much, though it's just for 4 weeks.
I drove her to the airport, she gave me a big hug and then i watched her walk in to the croud of hundreds of people.

When i got back in the car i drove to the nearest store, because me and Karoline had eaten all the food last night while playing playstation and watching netflix.
In the store i saw my neighbour "Hilda" she is an
73 years old lady, who has been like a grandmother to me after my grandmother passedaway.
Hilda was my grandmothers friend, they had known eachother for 59 years, Hilda recommended me the appartment where i live now.

She had gone to the store by walking so i told her i could drive her home since we live in the same appartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.7K 93
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
1.3M 57.1K 178
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
10.6K 246 14
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
33.1K 860 38
Another union bullied crossover