Legolas x reader

Por MimnimSparkle

This is a story about you and Legolas. How you met, how you fell in love, when you comfort him, ect. Becau... Más

How you meet
When he gets jealous
When he comforts you
When he think's you're dead, and when you kiss (request)
When you comfort him
When you fight orcs
When he worries about you (request)
When you get bullied (request) + I have been tagged
When you save him
Swimming
When you think that he's dead
Cuddles
The End
New Legolas x reader book!

When you're cold (request)

32K 1K 1.7K
Por MimnimSparkle

A/N: So, a request chapter :D thank you so much to to everyone who is reading this, it means a lot to me!

Anyway, on to the request. Also I have added my own bit at the end to make it longer, I hope you like it! Enjoy!

............................................................

It was so cold!

You were camping on the slopes of some freezing mountains. And completely failing to sleep. It didn't help that you had lent your blanket to Pippin, who had lost his.

Just then Legolas came over with more firewood. Well, a little more. It was hard find wood on these mountains.

"Where's your blanket?" he asked, almost accidentally putting out the fire by smothering it with wood.

A few pokes later it started to burn more brightly again.

"I lent it to Pippin," you mumble tierdly.

"Well, if you want to, you can share mine," offered Legolas.

"There's no point Legolas, she's going to say no," Boromir called from the other side of the fire.

He had offered a few minutes ago, and though you were freezing, you had declined.

"How would you know," Legolas returned, midly annoyed.

"She doesn't like any of us enough to sleep next to one of us," countered Boromir.

"No, she just doesn't like you," Legolas said.

You could see Gandalf and Aragon trying not to laugh.

" 'She' has name," you say, sitting up, "and her own opinion, "

"Sorry," Legolas said, turning round.

"It's Ok, and actually, I was about to say yes please before Boromir butted in,"  you smile.

Legolas fetched his blanket from his rucksack, and sat down next to you rapping it around both of you.

It was quite cosy, and you enjoyed being able to share body heat. After a while you started to fall asleep, you felt your head lean on Legolas' shoulder, but he made no move to remove it.

He even put his arm around, pulling you closer.

"Are you asleep?" he asked softly, a few moments later.

You were so tired, that you didn't even have the energy to reply, so he took that as a yes.

"She has certainly taken a liking to you," Gandalf commented, smoking his pipe.

"I'm not so sure, she was probably so cold by now that she would agree to anything if it meant a bit of warmth," Boromir grumbled.

"The question is, do you like her?" asked Gimli.

"Your blushing," Aragon added, "you do don't you,"

As you and your eyes closed you couldn't see if Legolas was really blushing or not.

On the other hand you did hear his heart rate speed up quite significantly.

"Maybe," he whispered, "Maybe I do care for her a bit, but I highly doubt she likes me like that,"

"Ah ha," Gimli said, satisfied, "so you admit it!"

You could just hear Boromir starting to snore.

"You do have some competion though," commented Aragon.

"Eh up lad, I thought you were betrothed to Arwen," Gimli exclaimed.

"I think he was referring to Boromir," Gandalf clarified.

"Well he 'ardly counts does 'ee? She obviously likes Legolas a lot more," Gimli grumped.

You didn't move at all, as you were pretty sure that Legolas would have died of embarrassment, had he known you had listened to the whole thing.

It was taking all your self control not to blush as it was.

Maybe you, also, liked him quite a bit.

And it was a very nice feeling, pretending to sleep in his arms. It was also nice and warm. Though that might just be the feeling coming from your heart.

.................................................................

The next morning you woke up cold. Very cold.

The fire had gone out, and though you were still pressed against Legolas, the chill seemed to have got to your bones.

You quietly got up and re-lit the fire.

You also decided to give Sam a break and cook breakfast.

You quickly ruffled through the bags to see what you could find.

Unfortunately, there was not much, and you weren't sure what was Ok to eat, and what had to be saved.

Eventually you decided that it wouldn't hurt to use some flour and eggs, and some milk. The milk would probably go off if it was kept any longer anyway.

You quickly mixed them up in a big jug.

Taking a smaller frying pan, you proceeded to make pancakes.

By the time the others had woken up, you had made enough for everyone to have three.

"Thad's a gorgeous smell and no mistake," Gimli said waking up.

You smile softly.

"There are three for everyone," you say, matter of factly.

"Three!?" Merry exclaimed. "What do you mean three? That's not breakfast,"

"Breakfast consists of at least twelve pancakes each," Pippin added.

Frodo laughed at that.

"I thought I was the cook," Sam grumbled.

"I was just giving you a break, " you said, passing him a plate.

"Might I add that these taste delicious, my lady," Boromir said, taking a big mouthful.

"I'm not your lady," you hiss at him.

"For once I agree, these are nice, what are they?" Legolas asked.

"You don' know what these are?" Merry exclaimed.

"They're pancakes sir, and mighty good ones too," Sam answered Legolas' question.

"How come you've never 'ad a pancake?" Pippin asked.

Legolas shrugged, "I usually just eat elven food, "

"What's eleven food? And how can you eat the same thing everyday?" Sam asked.

You all laughed.

"It just means food that elves make," Aragon clarified.

"So if you-" Merry pointed at Legolas,"-made a pancake, it would be elven food? "

"I highly doubt Legolas has ever cooked anything in his life, being an elven prince," Biromir noted.

Legolas blushed ever so slightly.

"You're a prince?" you asked, surprised.

Legolas nodded.

"You're not aloud to take a disliking to him just because of his title," Gandalf joked.

"Who said I would do that?" you asked.

"Your track record," Gandalf replied laughing, "I cannot think of a single prince whom you were ever friends with,"

"Well, maybe elves are an exception to that rule," you mutter.

"Does that mean that they're an expetion to the falling in love rule as well?" Gandalf asked.

You just blush, and look away, whilst trying to gather up everyone's plates.

"Technically, Aragon's a prince, and we're friends," you say, pointedly at Gandalf, " so your theory doesn't work anyway,"

Behind your back, Gandalf nodded at Legolas encouragingly.

It was Legolas' turn to blush. It was very cute.

"Come on, " Aragon said, "we should get going,"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 186 5
A short Lord of the Rings story, dedicated to @MissSmileandDream ( Legolas X Reader ) Hope you enjoy!! Started 3/27/18 - Ended 7/30/18 #4 in legolas...
170K 5.1K 36
Living in Hobbiton will always give you stories of adventures to tell. However, a certain Elf living in Hobbiton will have more stories to share than...
13.5K 467 19
It started out so sweetly in Mirkwood with love and laughter. Thranduil and Legolas are still learning to love and trust each other. Though they have...
43.2K 681 30
The story of how (Y/N) and Legolas fell in love in the realm of Mirkwood and the adventures that they faced together. This occurred inbetween the Ho...