Ballet With The Bad Boy

Von charlottereaddd

Eliana McCoy. She never spoke a word. Never drew attention to herself. And never caused drama. Her twin broth... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Leo's POV.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Leo's Story

Chapter 2

17.1K 423 268
Von charlottereaddd

I woke up with a start as there was a massive crash from somewhere in the house.

Rubbing my eyes to check the time I groaned when I was it was 3 in the morning.

What the hell is making that much noise at this time? I know that a couple more of Harvey's friends came round last night but only two stayed the night, Leo and his usual friend Hunter.

Hunter and Harvey have been friends since Primary School so I was cool with him staying round since he was pretty much here the majority of the time.

Emerging from my bed, I slowly made my way to the bedroom door to peer out and see what was going on.

My brothers door was closed with no noise coming from there so it cant have come from him.

Making my way down the hall, I noticed the kitchen light was on and when I finally got there I then realised what made the crash.

Leo was slowly picking up some pans from off the floor with Loki merrily lying across his shoulders which made it harder for him to pick things up.

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

This made Leo jump slightly before breathing a sigh of relief when he realised it was me.

"Your cat is mental." He whispered which made me laugh again. Loki was just watching me whilst still lying across his shoulders.

"What happened?" I reached over to Leo and gently removed my cat from his broad shoulders and held him in my arms. He was purring loudly as I stroked his ginger fur.

"Well, I came to get a drink of water and couldn't find the glasses so I was searching through the cupboard-" He points over to the top cupboard which usually holds all the pots and pans "And all of a sudden your mad cat appears out of no-where and jumps onto my shoulders which makes me knock the pans out the cupboard."

Sounds like a typical Loki thing to do. And because I was so distracted laughing at him, I only just realised that Leo was only wearing some boxer shorts and nothing else.

Calm down Eli. You've seen your brothers friends in their boxers before when they just decide to make themselves feel at home and strut around the place half-naked.

Deciding to put him out of his misery, I placed Loki down on the floor, made my way to the glass cabinet and poured him a drink before handing it to him.

"Thanks." He mumbled before leaving the kitchen, not before staring at Loki who was watching him until Leo was out of sight.

"You are one evil cat." I smiled at Loki who began to clean himself.

-

I woke up again later that morning with the smell of bacon filling my nose.

God, why did Harvey decide to cook bacon? I love bacon and it was just killing me that I couldn't have any because of this stupid diet I'm on.

And whats more annoying is that Harvey knows that I have to be good with food right now so I have a feeling that he's purposely making all this nice food to rub it in my face.

Grumbling to myself, I quickly changed out of my pajamas and slipped on some black leggings and a sports top which came just above my stomach. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and slipped my trainers on as I usually go for a jog in the morning to wake myself up.

"You really are an arsehole you know that." I shoot my glare to my brother who's sitting at the breakfast counter with Leo and Hunter.

All of them look in my direction with faces full of bacon sarnies.

"Hey, what did I do?" Harvey defended.

"Cooking my favourite food when you know I'm on a diet right now." I tilt my head to the side in annoyance as realisation comes across his face.

"Oops, yea, forgot about that." He merely shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating the rest of his meal.

I glared at the back of his head before going to the fridge and pulling out an apple and a water bottle to take with me on my run.

"Why are you on a diet? Your body is like, perfect." I heard someone comment and I spun round to see Leo looking at me. Before I could even answer, Harvey slapped his arm.

"Watch it, thats my sister you're talking to." Harvey glared at him.

See that's the thing I don't get about my brother. He literally couldn't give a damn about what I do but as soon as one of his friends show me the tiniest bit of attention he goes all 'big bro' on me.

Technically he can't go all 'big bro' since I was born first and then Harvey followed three minutes afterwards.

I always use it against him which he hates.

"Dude, I paid her a compliment. Its not like I slapped her ass or anything." Leo commented and I laughed. Harvey just rolled his eyes at him and carried on eating whereas Leo winked at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him before leaving it at that. I mean, I could wind up Harvey even more but I decided that my exercise was more important so I bid the boys goodbye and left the house.

I usally took the same route in the summer as in the winter the park would be too slippery from the rain.

This is merry old England after all.

I ran up the main road and through a small alleyway that led me to the nearby park which had a massive section of grass that I would jog back and forth on until I physically couldn't run anymore.

Just as I was about to start my first run over the green, the sound of a laugh, well, cackle, snapped me out of my state of fitness.

Honestly who cackles these days?

Sitting at the park were a group of kids that I recognised from school. One of them was one of the girls from the toilet situation.

There were two other girls and about five guys all hanging around one of the benches that was placed by the climbing frame of the park.

Right, ignore them. All I need to do is do my run and go home, that way I can have more time to rewatch Pretty Little Liars.

I began my first run and the chatter from the group died down when I ran past so it was obvious they were all staring at me.

Just keep going Eli, soon you'll be past them.

"Isn't that Harvey's sister?"

"Think so. Don't remember her name though."

Charming.

Nevertheless, I carried on. I steadied my breathing when I finally made it to the end of the green. Pulling my water bottle out of my hoodie pocket, I took a few sips before going to continue my run.

My legs started to burn as I entered my fifth run. I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead and my chest becoming heavy from trying to catch my breath.

As soon as I made it to the other end of the green, I fell to the ground and lay on my back.

I had to push myself today since I hadn't gone for a run for a couple of weeks now and with the audition coming up I need to push myself even harder.

"Hey Emily."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion and sat up to face the voice that shouted in my direction.

I saw that it was two of the boys from the park who were walking towards me.

"Uh, my names Eliana." I corrected, slowly pulling myself to my feet so I was at the same level as the boys.

I think their names were Aaron and Chris.

"Same thing." Aaron shrugged off. Why is everyone so rude these days? Aaron seemed like he was up his own arse and Chris just looked shy as he hadn't even looked at me.

"Anyway, we were just wondering if you could do something for us." Aaron continued and I raised an eyebrow.

This probably wasn't going to be good but if it means they'll leave me alone then I'm all for it.

"We just need you to become friends with Leo Taylor."

Really? That's it? Unless there's a real reason why.

"And why are you asking me to do that?" I question and Aaron smirks.

"None of your business darlin', just make sure you do it."

And with that, they both turned and buggered off.

I could see in the distance the rest of their group were patiently waiting for them with Ivy looking particularly keen.

Wait a minute, Ivy and Kirsty were talking about Leo in the toilet yesterday. They probably have something to do with it.

But why would they want me to be friends with him? Why don't they just ask Harvey since he's already friends with him.

All of this was hurting my brain and I didn't like it.

Of course I'm not going to do what they ask. Leo is Harvey's friend, not mine.

Looks like they asked the wrong girl.

-

Howdy, so this is a bit of a filler chapter and some more things will happen in the next so just keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next update, bye!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow/share ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1M 283K 59
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At hi...
31 0 9
Ivy Ross is a very lonely girl. Both of her parents have passed away, so she lives on her own. Ivy is 18 years old and in her senior year of high sch...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
77.9K 2.6K 42
*Previously Take Flight* Eliana is running from her past, and it's chasing her with a vengeance. When her loved ones are murdered before her by a cru...