insomnia » yoonkook [ #Wattys...

By fuckedbyoongi

» [completed] « jungkook stumbles into a site named mixyourtape.cg and when he accidentally clicked on yoongi... More

i
n
s
o
m
n
a
.
epilogue
a/n
explanation of plot
special chapter ♡ one
yoonkook ff details
pls read
♡ q&a ♡
not an update
next yoonkook ff ideas
book cover(s)
fun facts
i m p o r t a n t
tumblr tag
published yoonkook ff
special chapter ☆ christmas
special chapter ☆ christmas pt. 2
special chapter ☆ christmas pt. 3
very important
!!! IT'S OUT !!!
lol im famous
ao3
no shame lmao
idek
#Wattys2017
♡ VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ ♡
author's note, please read!
I PUBLISHED SOMETHING

i

8.3K 430 385
By fuckedbyoongi

jungkook tried running after the guy in red hooded cape, pushing himself through the throngs of people.

he doesnt even know what he will do once he catches up to him, he just knows that he needs to find him.

there's this unsettling feeling inside him that urges him to go after him. he doesnt know if it's his curiousity or his stupidity, but it's obviously either of the two. or so he thought.

he made it outside the dressing room, but seeing the scene outside, he felt his heart drop.

special kind of lights turning blue to red and vice-versa flowed inside the dome, making anyone wearing white glow in the dark, even jungkook himself. namjoon made him wear a white shirt and a pair of black ripped pants. unfortunately, the guy he's looking for isnt wearing white but red, which is obviously invisible to his eye now.

he looked around and tried seeing through the dark lights, hopefully spotting who he was looking for. he played eenie meenie and chose to go straight ahead to continue searching.

he stumbled into a guy shorter than him but fortunately neither of them fell down. he turned to the guy to apologize and noticed he's a few inches taller than him.

"mianhaeyo... i wasnt looking." jungkook said and bowed his head. luckily, they turned the music off but not the bloody blinding lights.

"gwaenchana. it's my fault too. joesonghabnida..." the other bowed his head too.

"i havent seen you here before. are you new here?" the other asked jungkook. jungkook felt that he's harmless so he nodded.

"ne. a friend brought me here tonight." he explained.

"im jimin, btw. oh, and welcome to the dome."

jungkook smiled at jimin. "nice to meet you, im jungkook."

jimin looked around and looked like he realized something. "i'd like to stay and chat but unfortunately, i still have a matter to attend to. will you be okay?"

jungkook nodded. "i will. i was just looking for someone anyway."

jimin turned his head to the side. "are you lost?"

he shook his head. "aniyo. just looking for a person."

"araso. hope to see you later, jungkook-ah."

jimin scurried away, not even letting jungkook say goodbye. he sighed and started walking back to where the others are.

'am i just sleepy or i just encountered two familiar guys and couldnt place where ive seen them before?' he wondered.

namjoon's eyes lit up as he saw jungkook enter the now-deserted dressing room. "there you are! i thought you ran away already."

the younger shook his head. "just went out to get some air."

"are you getting bored? tell me and we'll go home now if you want." namjoon said.

the offer is very tempting to jungkook right now, but he doesnt want to drag namjoon along with him just because of his childish needs. he figured namjoon still wants to watch another battle, and maybe after that they could get out of this place already.

"im okay, hyung. munje eobseoyo." he smiled.

suddenly, siren sounds blared out of nowhere, and red lights streamed from outside.

"what the hell?!" jungkook exclaimed.

hobi went to him and patted his head with a chuckle. "ease up, jungkookie! that's not the police."

jungkook sighed and slightly smiled, embarrassed. now that hobi is this close to him and from this angle, jungkook felt like he had seen hobi before too.

"do you know what that means, hobi?" namjoon turned to the two with a smirk on his lips.

hobi started hooting and jumping, his hands on jungkook's shoulders, giving him a boost up. "shorty in the house!"

in a blink of an eye, jungkook was being pushed out of the room and back into the front of the stage where he met jimin. people started flooding the dome again, all of them hooting and shouting.

'who is this shorty?', jungkook thought as he noticed that the place suddenly became packed, it's suddenly hard to breathe.

zico went up the stage, still wearing his white hooded cape. he grabbed a mic from someone and did a sound check.

"can everyone hear me loud and clear?"

everyone cheered and shouted yes, making zico grin.

"everyone who's excited, let me hear you screeeeaaaaammm!"

hobi screamed along the others, and when he saw jungkook looking unease, he screamed at his ear and made the younger flinch. jungkook covered his ear and hit his hyung's chest, to which hobi just responded with a laugh and pulled him close.

"who's excited to witness another battle of tongue fires tonight?"

the crowd went wild with their screams and hoots. jungkook noticed namjoon's absence and turned to hobi.

"where's namjoon-hyung?"

hobi had to come close to the younger's ear so he would hear him. "he just needed to do something. he'll be back soon, dont worry, i got you."

jungkook nodded and focused on the stage again.

"let me see the hands of the supporters of the challenger, let me see, raise 'em up, raise 'em up!"

the right side of the dome raised their hands up and screamed.

"wow! you guys are on a hype, huh?"

"now dont fail me, can i hear from the home of the a to the g to the u to the std, suuuggggaaaaa?!"

the screams are everywhere and are too loud, jungkook didnt know which side of the dome supports the house rapper named suga. hobi screamed at the top of his lungs, even shouting "shorty" a couple of times before subdsiding.

"now, without further ado, let us start, the battle of the houses, the dome matrix!"

drum beats filled the atmosphere, mixing well with the hoots and chants of the audience. the lights started turning from red to blue then to violet, making the dome look like your cliche underground rap battles.

"excuse me~" jungkook heard a small voice say and saw jimin pushing through people. jimin saw the younger too and approached him.

"i knew i would still see you around!" jimin greeted him.

"yeah, glad to see you again too."

hobi turned to the two and raised a brow when he saw jimin. "you guys know each other?"

jimin flashed a smile at hobi. "hyung! where's namjoon-hyung?"

hobi pointed at the stage. "somewhere behind there. how did you guys know each other?"

"oh, we bumped into each other earlier." jimin explained.

hobi raised a brow and didnt say anything.

"i gotta go now. my baby's up in a few minutes. cheer for him, araso?" jimin said and walked towards the side of the stage.

"you okay, hyung?" jungkook asked when he saw hobi's crumpled face. hobi smiled at the younger and nodded.

"of course."

a few seconds after, hobi spoke up.

"did he say anything to you?"

jungkook turned to hobi. "who? jimin?"

hobi thought for a while before nodding.

jungkook shrugged. "none. waeyo?

hobi told the younger to just brush it off and focus on the stage.

the drum beats then returned, and the fog machines started emitting fog, covering the floor of the stage, making the audience go wild. zico returned with a grin.

"let the battle begin!"

"here at my right, we have the challenger from the house of ilsan, let's give it up for ranch randa!"

"namjoon?!"

a tall and slim guy went up the stage wearing a black leather jacket and a snapback. he smiled at the crowd and when he made eye contact with jungkook, he smirked at him.

"no fucking way. is that hyung?!" jungkook turned to hobi, who's just as shocked as him.

"unless that jerk has a twin, then yes, that's him!" hobi exclaimed, his eyes still wide.

"but i thought he's not an underground rapper anymore!"

"that's what he told me too. aish, that sneaky jerk." hobi cursed under his breath.

"so that means he'll be going against shorty?!"

jungkook heard that name again. shorty. who is he anyway?

as if the heavens heard his question, zico suddenly spoke.

"and at my left, one of the house rappers of the dome, let's all scream a to the g to the u to std, sugaaaaaa!"

jungkook cant believe it.

it was the red hooded caped guy from earlier.

the one he was looking for.

'suga is shorty?!', jungkook wondered.

suga went to the middle of the stage and looked up, allowing jungkook to get a look at his lips and chin. he saw his lips turn into a smirk before he removed his hood, showing his face to the audience.

jungkook felt the time, everyone, his world and his heart stop. he doesnt know if he should cry, keep silent, or rush to him.

'i-it cant be...'

'is that..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'min yoongi?'

×××

i sincerely apologize for such a crappy chap. really. i rewrote this chap for like four times and this is the most decent among the others. fuck my life.

tbh i really dont know how to end this anymore. i dont wanna leave you guys hanging so im gonna force myself to think of a decent ending for this. this story has been receiving so much love, way way more than i deserve tbh, so i dont want to fail you guys.

im going to decide if im going to make this a happy or sad ending, but since you guys want happy, then happy it is. but tbh, i srsly dont know how to end this happily. but ofc, for you guys, i will try my best.

just a few reminders/announcements:

-one last chap left for this and it's the epilogue already :'(

-to those who are planning to join my celebration for +5k reads in my bts chatroom, im extending it til november 1. i might be out on the 30th to watch doctor strange huehue

-to those who havent joined yet, pls do! u dont have to read the whole chatroom, just the chap named 48// FIFTY SHADES OF MIN esp the a/n bc that's where it is!

-this wont be my last yoonkook ff! im working on another one so watch out for that

-im going to do a one shot compilation of bangtan ships. who's interested? requests are open! :)

-should i do a q/a? i wanna do one but im scared that no one wants to. if three or more tells me to do so, i'll do it!

i forgot one small thing tho, but it's important that u guys know this.

jungkook has insomnia, okay? ;)

just wanna remind u in case you forgot.

jeon jungkook has insomnia ;)

thats all lmao

see you at the next (hopefully not crappy) chapter

-nikki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 157 29
I suddenly felt someone grabbing my wrist I turned around and lifted my book and hit the person. The person fell onto the ground Wait is that...
1.2M 23.5K 190
Old cringey angsts. Goodluck :) sorry asf this is messed up. trigger warning ig? Lots of grammar mistakes. BTS♥️
755K 29.8K 23
Yoongi hates school life. All he cares about is his music, sleep and getting into fights at, of course, school. But once the principal decides Yoongi...
Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.3K 378 35
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...