Till the End

By gryffindorschaser

What if the only way to kill Lord Voldemort is that Harry have to die also? See how Harry and Ginny say goodb... More

Till the End

32 4 1
By gryffindorschaser

Harry knew that he have to die after looking at the pensive. He felt sad, yet happy. He felt sad for he will never have a normal, happy, carefree life with Ginny. Yet he felt great that Ginny could live in a safe world now.

Harry walked towards Voldemort.

" Ah the boy who lived, or should I say the boy who gave up and decided to die." Voldemort said.

" Yes Riddle . I hope that when I am gone the world will be a happier place." Harry replied.

Shouts of disagreement followed . And Harry could hear Ginny shouting. He could hear the sobs of Hermione. And the cries of Ron.

But Harry knew that he mustn't stop.

" You think it is just Avada Kedevra and it will be over?" Voldemort asked evilly. "Ah ! Will it be more painful if I crucio you with the elder wand?"

"CRUCIO " Harry tried his best not to shout but the curse is really more painful with the elder wand.

" Now let's try the spell old Severus invent "

"  Sectumsempra " Blood filled on the floor .

People's cries could be heard.

Harry felt pain , pain and so much pain .

" Let's see the famous Potter die a slow painful death. The person who help him will suffer and the whole family of them would die".

Voldemort was dying .

" Harry! " he heard Ginny through his pain.

" Ginny don't come . I don't want you to suffer anymore ."

" What if I don't care?" she retorted fiercely.

" I care . I care about you . Please don't come . Ginny , no one will hurt you anymore. I'm the seventh horcrux. "

" What's a hor..."

" Ron and Hermione will tell you that . It means that when I die Voldemort will also die " Harry  interrupted .

" Ginny ," Harry rasped painfully ," married a good man who love you with all his heart."

Ginny shook her head while tears flew down her face.

"Harry , no matter where you are ,I will always love you."

" Ginny ,  always ..." Harry replied with his last breathe .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
81.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...