KHR Oneshots

Por Uchihababe3796

I Don't own KHR, only my own OCs! Mais

Adult!Reborn
Adult!Reborn(3)
Adult!Fon
Kyoya Hibari
TYL Takeshi Yamamoto

Adult!Reborn(2)

1.3K 35 2
Por Uchihababe3796

“Reborn!” The scream was ripped out of my throat at what I was seeing. Reborn, my husband, had just taken a bullet to the chest and went down. I shot out from where I was. My heart pounded thick in my ears. I was scared, no, I was beyond scared.  Reborn and I had been married for just a little over six months now and I was not about to lose my husband!

                Sliding on my knees down next to him I gripped his bloody suit in my hands, “Reborn! Reborn show me where you were shot!” I screamed desperately. Reborn’s eyes locked with mine and instead of pain I saw confusion in them. “Reborn?”

“What the hell are you doing here? You were supposed to be back at the base!”

“What?”

“It seems No-Good-Tsuna didn’t fool you well enough…”

“Excuse me?”

***

“Go away!” I stormed through the base eager to get away from Reborn.

“Tsuya.”

“No! I don’t give a fuck about what you want to tell me! You lied you fucking bastard!”

“I did it for a good reason!”

I whipped around to glare at my husband, “Oh really? Is there? Or are you going to attempt to feed me more bullshit that you think I’ll believe?”

“Tsuya you’re angry and not thinking straight. Sit down and let me explain.”

Tsuna suddenly stepped in and put an arm up in front of his hitman, “Enough Reborn, Tsuya isn’t going to listen at the moment.” He spoke calmly.

I glared at them both, “You’re right, I’m not going to listen. I don’t like being lied to by either of you. Tsuna, you’re just as much to blame at the moment. So both of you, leave me alone.”

                Whipping around I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut on my way. I wasn’t about to listen to their bullshit at the moment. If they hadn’t of lied to me then Reborn wouldn’t have gotten hurt. I could’ve helped out and backed him up but they chose to keep me in the dark.

                Exiting into Hibari’s side of the base I went to go and find Fuu, Kyoya’s wife. Stopping at their  ‘front door’ I knocked on it. Hearing a ‘come in’ I slid the door open and then quickly stormed into the room. The sight I walked into was Fuu lying on Hibari, who was lying on their couch dozing. At least he was until I walked into the room. His violet-steel colored eyes locked onto me and he gave me a shallow nod. We both had a blood-lust and as thus we tolerated and had some form of respect for each other.

“Hibari, do you mind if I borrow your wife for a short while? I need to talk with her.”

Hibari glared but said nothing as his pregnant wife slowly hauled herself to her feet, “Don’t worry about him, what’s wrong? I can tell you’re upset about something so tell me, what did Reborn do this time?”

                We both walked out of her living room and into a small indoor garden that Fuu had demanded that Hibari put in for her. We made it over to the padded chairs in the center of the garden and sat down. I sighed as I laid back and attempted not to cry like a bitch. After all, crying was not something I did willy-nilly.

“He and Tsuna lied to me and because of that Reborn got hurt.”

Fuu narrowed her eyes, “That’s not all, is there?”

I sighed, she knew me too well, “No… I… I actually got nicked with a stray bullet as well.”

“Oh my god, where?”

“Don’t worry, it was just in the side. I had it taken care of immediately. It’s already bandaged and I’m good.”

She nodded her head and rubbed her swollen stomach absentmindedly, “Okay… please just… be careful. You know we’ve lost too many good people already.”

“Yeah… It just… it makes me so angry! I mean Reborn and I are married, we shouldn’t lie to each other!”

Fuu just laughed, “Sweetie, marriage will come with lies. Especially with the life we’re living! I mean Kyoya has lied to me more than a few times, but it was all for my safety. Yeah, I was mad at first but I got over it because he really did mean the best for me. Even if he didn’t full on say that; one thing to keep in mind though is listen to them. At least give them a chance to explain their selves before you pass judgment.”

I put my head down, “I guess…”

“There’s no guessing with this. I know you don’t always stay calm and listen to everyone. That’s where you and Tsuna differ. However I think you should at least give Reborn and Tsuna a chance to explain.”

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck, “Yeah… I guess I should go and hear them out.”

Fuu smiled as she stood up and braced her lower back with her hand, “Now if you don’t mind I’m going to get back to my husband before his good mood wears off and he goes in search of fresh meat.”

                Fuu exited the room and I was left on my own. Taking a deep breath I stood up and went in search of my husband. It wasn’t really hard on account of I was going back to our room to change when I found him lounging around on the bed. His hat was pulled low over his face, clad only in his white shirt and a pair of his slacks. I narrowed my eyes at the white bandages around his chest, he should never have gotten that injury.

                At the sound of the door closing Reborn lifted his head to look at me. Our eyes met and I kept my face neutral, I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I was ill at ease. Reborn got onto his feet and gracefully made his way over to me. He stood over me like usual and I still just stared impassively. “Do you need some-.”

                My sentence was cut off as Reborn slammed his lips down on mine. He backed me up against the bed and shoved me down on it. I hissed though and pushed him off of me, “Listen, if you think that you can win me over with a kiss you’re wrong.  I came here to listen to your explanation, not to have ‘let’s forget about it sex’.” I said.

Reborn sighed as he pushed his fedora up a bit on his head, “Should’ve known you wouldn’t have given in so easily.”

“Damn straight now explain why you lied to me. I mean seriously Reborn; I don’t like being lied to!”

“I understand that and I do have a perfectly good reason as to why I did.”

“Enlighten me.” Sitting up on the bed I crossed my arms and gave him ‘the look’.

Reborn sighed as he went back to reclining on our bed, “Tsuna and I had gotten information that someone was going to use that upcoming battle to scope you out and kill you. Given that the information was gathered from a reliable resource we both decided that it would’ve been best for you to sit this battle out. Of course knowing you,” He looked over at me, “We both knew that you weren’t about to stay out a good battle just on a heresy.”

It all clicked, “So that’s why that…” I trailed off as my hand unconsciously was placed over my bandaged wound.

“That’s why what?” Reborn narrowed his eyes as I jerked my hand away from my side. My husband sat up, “What happened?” His tone was as sharp as his eyes.

I shook my head, “It’s nothing Reborn, I was just thinking.”

“Your actions tell me otherwise, you got hurt didn’t you.” It wasn’t a question.

I pulled away from Reborn and got off of the bed, “It’s already bandaged.” I ran as quick as possible to get away from the mad Mafioso I called my husband.

                I had just made it out of the room when I heard thundering footsteps following me. Quickly cutting left down the hallway I began to run down the nearest corridors that appeared. I’d managed to stay just out of Reborn’s reach every time and at one point I’d felt his fingertips brush the top of my collar as he made a grab for me. Racing down the stairs I slammed open the door to Kyoya and Fuu’s side of the base and dove into the place just behind the couch containing the Demon of Namimori and his wife.

                Reborn raced into the room behind me and narrowed his eyes as I peered at him from behind the couch and the Hibari couple. I was breathing hard and now my side was bothering me. Gritting my teeth I placed a hand on the wound but luckily no blood was seeping through. “Tsuya, get over here.” Reborn seethed. I shook my head.

“Herbivore unless you want to be bitten to death, get out of my house.” Kyoya growled at me.

Fuu got to her feet with only a little difficulty, “Kyoya stop it.” She reprimanded, “And you.” She turned to me and glared before going over and grabbing my ear to haul me up onto my feet.

“Ow! Fuu, stop it!” I whined.

She walked me over to Reborn and pushed me into him before glaring at my husband, “Both you had better go back to your room and do whatever the hell it is to make up and stop bothering the two of us! I have been remarkably kind for a pregnant woman but I’ve had it with you two. Go!” She pointed at the door.

                Reborn and I were shoved out of the door. I blinked at the wooden contraption as it was slammed in our faces. However before I could say anything Reborn picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I squealed half in pain and half from indignance of it all. “Put me down Reborn!” I snarled.  My husband only bounced me on his shoulder once more and I gasped as a bolt of pain shot up my body. Groaning I slumped against him and we arrived to our room shortly.

                Reborn settled me down on the bed and stripped my shirt off to get a look at my bandaged side. I, myself, looked down and found that there was at least no blood which was pretty phenomenal considering all of the running around I’d done, literally. His calloused hands gently ran over the smooth skin of my stomach in a gentle manner. I shivered at his touch before I looked up at him and suddenly my focus was all on his face. He had a blank mask on but his eyes were nothing but pain and regret.

                Rolling my eyes I gently leaned up and caught his lips in a kiss. Breaking apart I gave him a crooked smile, “Stop it with those eyes, I know you too well. This,” I pointed to the injury, “Is not your fault. I should have just trusted that horribly blatant lie you had Tsuna attempt to feed me.”

Reborn chuckled and kissed me slowly, “It wasn’t my best idea admittedly.”

“Ya think? Now shut up and let’s just take Fuu’s advice and ‘make up’, shall we?”

Now Reborn’s smirk and usual look was back, “If you think you can handle it.”

I smacked him, “Come here you idiot.”

He was hovering over me and placing hot kisses to my jaw, “Gladly.”

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc