My Sweetest First Love (Taesa...

By bangteuwaiseu

Minatozaki Sana and Kim Taehyung were the perfect couple inside the whole campus of BYP University on their l... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n - special chapter
f i f t e e n - special chapter
s i x t e e n - special chapter
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
a c k n o w l e d g e m e n t
a n n o u n c e m e n t

t w e n t y

2.9K 153 32
By bangteuwaiseu

SANA'S POV

"OMG! Ice the cake now!" I told Chae and she started icing the cake.

"What should I write?" She asked us.

"Happy birthday, Momo?" Dahyun suggested.

"That's too mainstream." Jihyo said. "How about, 'Happy Birthday, Pabo'?"

"That's too harsh." Jeong pouted and Jihyo rolled her eyes at Jeong. Seriously, Jihyo still hates Jeong?

"But atleast, we're honest." Nayeon said and we laughed.

"Did you cut the strawberries?" I asked her and her face went blank. She's not cutting it yet.

I chuckled, "Cut it now."

"Should we dip it on chocolate?" Mina asked first. "I think we should."

"Oh yes! That's a good idea!" I agreed. They started cutting the upper part of the strawberries. They are throwing off the upper part becauae it has the leaves.

While they were doing it, I called Hobie. They are in charge of Momo.

"Hobie!" I called him when he answered the phone.

"Sana! Is it okay now?"

"Are you with Momo right now?"

"No. She's with Yoongi and Jin."

"What? You're in charge of Momo, right?" I asked him, confused. Seriously, why did he let Momo go with those two? The grumpy grandpa and the pink princess. "Where are they?"

"In the clubhouse." I can sense that he's smiling right now. "Probably because they are already tired walking."

"Is that so? I will just call you if we're already done preparing." I told him.

"Okay. Noted."

"Thank you, Hobie."

"Anything for Momo." I chuckled. I think he has a crush on Momo. "Bye."

"Bye." And then I ended the call. I looked at Nayeon. She's still cutting the strawberries. She's too slow.

"Why aren't the strawberries cutting?" She asked in frustration. I watched her cut the strawberries and I know what the problem is.

"You're using the knife the other way around!" She stopped from cutting and realized what I said.

"Oh my gosh, this is like half of the strawberry." Jeong held the upper part of the strawberry. Wow, that's a waste.

"Is the milkshake ready?" I asked Dahyun and Jimin. They are in charge of the milkshake. For sure, Dahyun will celebrate because she and Jimin is having a moment. But even though they were making the milkshake, I always caught Jimin staring at Chae. This is bad. Tsk.

"Yeah." Jimin nodded. "Chae, may I help you?" He left Dahyun and went to Chae. Dahyun sighed when Jimin left her. She's hurt for sure.

"I need no help, Jimin. Thanks." Chae said. She put the pastry bag on the side and showed me the cake. It's color pink--Momo's favorite color.

"Let's put the chocolate-dipped strawberries now." Jihyo said and placed the strawberries on the place where they are meant to be.

"Hey guys!" Tae and Kookie came in Momo's house while holding three paperbags.

"Those are all hamburgers?" Tzuyu asked.

"No, babe. We also ordered jokbal since it's Momo's favorite food." Kookie and Tzuyu kissed infront of us. Too sweet.

"Oh, please place it on the dining table in the dining area. The surprise will start in no time." Mina said and they did what Mina ordered them to do.

"Wait, where's Joonie?" Tae asked.

"Joonie is--"

"Hello!" Namjoon entered with five pizza boxes on his left hand. "Mina, this is your change." He handed Mina a handful of cash. "Where will I put this?"

"Dining table." Jeong answered and he placed it on the dining table. For us girls, we started cleaning up the place. Thanks to Momo's parents, they agreed on letting us arrange a surprise for her.

We heard the doorbell rang, so we all went to our places.

"Wait, that isn't Momo." Mina said. "I will open the gate." She went outside and when she came back, she's holding a large gift box. A life-sized gift box.

"What is that?" We were intrigued by the box.

"It has a card, wait." We all came to Mina. She opened the card and read the content. "To Momo. Happy birthday, dancing Mo-chine! Please enjoy your day and I hope you will like this simple gift. From, Hobie."

"This is so sweet!" Nayeon screamed. "I wish Yoongi could give me something like that!" I noticed a ring on her ring finger. I started to get curious. I was about to ask her about that when Hobie called me.

"Sana? Are you guys okay now?"

"Yes. Bye."

"Alright." And then I ended the call.

"Guys, let's go to our places right now! They are going here!" We all rushed and stood at the side of the stairs. Each stair, there is someone that holds a balloon. There is a paper inside the balloon and Momo has to pop it in order for her to get the paper.

"Where should I put this?" Mina asked.

"Inside Momo's room, I guess." I answered. I helped her in carrying the box towards Momo's room.

We decorated her room first thing in the morning. There are balloons on the ceiling, gifts on the bed and of course, a big happy birthday on her wall.

I stood near her room and I held the pink balloon.

"Guys, she's coming!" Hobie yelled when he entered the house. He grabbed his balloon and stood infront of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looks very exhausted.

"Yeah." He nodded. We all stayed silent until we heard the door's creak and we started singing the happy birthday song.

"Let's go to your room." I heard Jin said. Momo thanked each person as she walked upstairs. Until she reached Hobie's.

"Thanks, Hobie." She smiled sweetly. Hobie's face blushed when she smiled. And then she reached to me.

"Happy birthday, Momo." I hugged her and gave her the balloon.

"Thank you." I swear, she's getting teary-eyed. I wanted to laugh at her face right now. "For trying your best to give me this surprise. I know that you and Tae must rest for the day, but instead, you came to school earlier and now, here."

"It's nothing." I smiled. We went to her room and of course, when I opened the door, she's shocked.

"It's hard to clean this up, guys." She joked. "Thank you!"

*

"You did well this day," Tae put his arm around my shoulder. "You made her happy."

"Momo is my friend. Of course I will do anything just to make her happy." I chuckled. "Tae, can I come over Momo's house? We have a sleep over tonight."

"Why are you asking me this?" He asked. "You should ask permission to your parents."

"I already did and they permitted me. All I ask now is your permission." He sighed. "It's fine if you--"

"Alright." He smiled, assuring me that's it's fine. "You may go. I will pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Thank you!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you!" He froze. Is this man okay?

Wait...

What did I just say?

Shit.

I escaped from the hug and covered my face with my hands. Oh shit, this is so embarrassing. I just want to run away from him.

"Can you please repeat what you just said?" His tone is teasing me. I looked at him with an eye and he's smirking! My gosh! "C'mon, Sana, just say it once more."

"No!" I refused. He held my hands and removed it from my face.

"Please..." he whispered. His eyes are hypnotizing me. "...for me?"

"I-I love you." I hesitated. My heart beat is racing really fast. I'm too nervous, but there's a part of me that wants this.

"I love you, too." He kissed the tip of my nose which made me petrify. I felt like I was turned into stone. My feet is stuck on the ground.

He stepped away from me and smiled. I will admit that I'm expecting him to say the magic words since I already slipped. I said that I love him. He made me burst out my feelings for him.

"I will pick you up. Tomorrow morning." He smiled and out his hands on his pocket, making him look more handsome. "Okay?"

"O-Okay."

"Good night."

"Good night." He kissed me forehead and left me. I'm still confused about what happened.

We already said that we love each other, but why didn't he ask me to be his girlfriend? Today is the perfect time!

"Sana?" Momo walked towards me. "Are you okay? You look stunned."

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." She giggled.

"Looks like Tae let you sleep here. Shall we go in?" I nodded and she led me to her room.

But seriously, why did Tae didn't ask me to be his?

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.6K 30
fanfiction between arranged marriage and couple, saida and satzu, here sana and tzuyu is arranged to get marry while sana and dahyun in relationship...
85.6K 4.2K 45
Grand church, Clean white suit, Long wedding gown that comes with a veil, Fifty guests, White roses, And a perfect couple to top this very memorable...
122K 3.8K 55
Sana Minatozaki Just Moved To Korea For The Rest Of Her College Years. She Then Falls In Love With A Girl Name Lee Y/N (You) And Decided To Date Her...
105K 4.4K 35
They've got the wrong girl. Now, it's time to face the consequences. WARNING: Might contain mature contents. Best rankings: #1 sakook #1 btstwice