The Neighbor

By JANA_MADZ

Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different fr... More

I keep bumbing into people
The party and the drama
Laughing
Boring parents but fun Grayson!
Its our secret
She ditched me and you saved it
Im used to him
Beach
Brownies & payback
Dick
Sorry
Party crashers
Let me go
Finally admit it
High
You never been there?
Secrets
In the room
Its that time
The break in and the cut
Skinny dipping
In all day
Leaving
Couple of hours my ass
Challenge Accepted
Still stuck
Little walk
Jealous
Its not your fault
Crazy day
We're back
The Date
Just a regular day
Back to school & new kid
I love her.
Crazy situation
There date
The knock
Just a day
Do i know everything about you?
Skipping
Fries
Not talking to each other
New hair
A/N update
The Fort
James Franco
Authors Note
Rumours
Months later
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter #2 The End
Go check out my other books

I missed this

1.2K 42 0
By JANA_MADZ

Malias POV

I sit in my room bored not doing anything on not going to that party tonight. I scroll through my phone while listening to music I just sit there and I get hungry I go downstairs and eat some cereal.

"So I haven't seen your boyfriend in a while?" Ian says.

"Yeah because I don't want him in front of you" I mumble and go back upstairs with my cereal. I sit eating my cereal and actually doing. Some homework wow I'm bored.

Grayson's POV

"Why won't you go" chase asks.

"I don't want to just leave me alone" I say.

"You're being annoying and not yourself" he says I flip him off.

"Whatever" I say he nods.

"Fine" he says. "I gotta go" he adds and leaves I sit there on my desk chair bored. I wish I could just call mal over. I look at her balcony I get sad. Stop I have to get a way to get her back. Figure something out at least. I need to I want to...I have to.

Malias POV

I look at my balcony doors and automatically tears sting my eyes. No...why do I do this. I want to hug him and kiss him I want him here and he's probably going to that party I start crying. I get up I'm gonna take a shower. I go and take one.

~

I'm sitting here doing nothing bored ugh ever since that date Maya and Aaron are like a thing already I like them but it's annoying. What should I do....watch a movie. I turn the tv on and put in a movie. And it was the fault in our stars. I'm depressed I just want to sit and watch sad movies.

It's the end of the movie and I'm balling. "Why" I say. I look over to my balcony just wishing for Grayson to show up and I cry more j granny box of napkins crying hard. I just wish my life didn't suck. "I miss you" I mumble. "I want you back" I add. I grab my pillow and punch it. "Ugh why did you do that you dick how dare you" I say angrily. God I'm everywhere. I'm sad angry bored. I go to the washroom my face swollen I wash my face. But that won't help when crying. Again when I get back because I see a picture of me and Grayson.

"This is what you're making me do you loser" I say annoyed why did this happen. "Why do you have this affect on me" I yell out. I just cry into my pillow until I have nothing left and I fell asleep.

Grayson's POV

I pace my room ugh I keep starring at her balcony door and I just want to be with her I lay down. Get a life and grow a pair of balls Grayson. Get her back and you can so cmon and do it....just do it.

Hour later...

Malias POV

I wake up face down into the pillow I look up and sigh I look at the time. Only an hour that's it that's how long I've been asleep. I roll off my bed and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen no ones here. I sit on the couch. I text Maya.

Me: are you going to that party?

Maya: yeah me and Aaron you?

Me: nope

Maya: boo you whore

Me: whatever

I put my phone away. I look through the channels bored. Ugh I haven't been bored like this in literally forever. I sit watching tv.

~

It's night time it's dark I go back to my room and lay on my bed. I hear a knock at the door I get up and go back downstairs. I open it to see Grayson it's raining I didn't even know he's soaked.

"Grayson what are you doing" I ask.

"Can I talk to you" he asks.

"Um...maybe not right now" I say

"Please just listen" he says I sigh as he stands there I wanna cry already. I close the door behind me.

"Ok...so you might still not trust or believe me...but I have somethings to say...I really miss you....and I love you and I promise I didn't do anything like that I pushed her off right away...and you just came in right when she kissed me...you can hate me all you want but I want you to know I will always love you and I miss you and i can't spend another day without you it hurts mentally and fiscally. I miss your body I miss your snarky comments and comebacks I miss when you get mad at me about the weirdest things and I especially miss that smile and I miss kissing you I really want to kiss you right now. But really I would never...ever cheat on you especially with her ew no. I just want to hold you again even though this might not make you want me back...I'm still saying this I love you...ok I miss you you probably know that already but...I don't know how to tell you this in words. You are literally the light of my day when ever I see you I light up even when you are mad at me and hate me I still light up when i see your smile I just want to kiss you. When I just see you standing there I love it. I don't know how to explain this you're everything I have. Today I was literally so bored without you everyday is like that I hate it without you every time I'm alone I just want to be with you, you're on my mind 24/7 that's why I didn't go to that party I knew you weren't gonna be there so I didn't want to if you weren't there I can't stand being without you...I love you so much I wish you new how I felt and I wish you know now I can't explain how much I need you and want you" he says taking a breath tears prickle my eyes. "I know it looked bad...but please believe me...that's all o want we don't need to be in a relationship all I want is for you to believe me...because I know if anything like this ever happened and you were in my situation I would believe you yes hurt but I would...and that may be just me but yeah...I'm really sorry and I love you with all my heart and....right now I'm scared shitless...really I'm scared. For many reasons...you, you might never forgive me...you will regret ever dating me...and you will say...say you hate me and mean it" he says his voice cracking. "And I don't care if it's cold out I planned this out and how to do it j didn't plan the rain but that just happened...but I don't care if I'm soaked...I care about you...and you knowing how I feel. Because...you need to know that you...you are more than I ever expected in life...you make me feel good and happy when I see you the world stops spinning. And I need you to know I feel this way you don't have to feel it. It you need to know I love you and you mean the world to me...and you're probably gonna get a cold standing out here go inside I'm talking so much...it's a lot I know but that's how I feel I love you so much...you're the best thing that's ever happen to me this sounds fucking cheesy but I don't give a fuck because I love you and I'll be cheesy if that's what you want" he finishes and I'm crying.

"Do you mean that?" I ask he nods vigorously.

"Of course I wouldn't be out here...I meant ever word" he says. I stare at him his brown eyes sparkling in the rain his hair sticking down on his forehead he's in his jeans and white shirt he looks super hot.

"...I believe you....I do" I say.

"But you aren't ready fora relationship...I get it...I should go" he says.

"No I didn't say anything like that...I am ready and I love you to and you're the best person ever....I've missed you so much..." I say and his smile breaks onto his face I smile too I come closer into the rain it's pouring I'm already soaked becomes up and grabs me and our lips crash together the rain mingling in too. Oh god it felt so good.

Grayson's POV

I'm finally get to kiss her and it feels amazing her lips feeling amazing.

Malias POV

Got his lips are great to feel it's been too long it'd only been like 5 days and I missed this that much. I can't get myself to stop kissing him. We pull away our breaths heavy his hands on my waist I missed that too.

"God I've missed this so much" he mumbles I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I know" I say.

"You should get inside you're gonna get a cold" he says oh god he's so cute.

"Yeah...we should go in...but this is so romantic" I say he chuckles.

"I know but...I don't want you to get sick" he says.

"Yeah...cmon" I say grabbing his hand and going inside. I grab us towels. He wipes his head. "I should go change I'll get you some clothes" I say he grabs my hand and pulls me to him and kisses me again I smile I missed his so much.

"...I could help you...change" he mumbles against my lips sending chills down my spine.

"You could" I mumble back he smirks.

"Yeah...if you let me" he says back.

"Well...then what are we waiting for" I say he chuckles and we go up stairs to my room he kisses me as soon as we walk in pushing my against the door our clothes clinging to our bodies.

"I missed this so much" he says I nod as he kisses me he kisses down my neck. Then slowly back up to my lips. And from there we carry on.

I know 3 updates in one night a lot but I hope you like it because personally I do a lot oh god they're so cute thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
216 12 10
A new girl moves into a small town her past a secret. First day of school how will she get through it all eyes on her. With only 278 students in her...
1.3K 111 51
I was helping Grayson Kingsley with his homework at the cafe. I have a crush on him since 7th grade. We were best friends until he started hanging ou...
454K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...