Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

33. (Normal Relationship)

599 25 3
By KSmittySmith

When Cameron and I got to the house, Nessa and Christian were already in the living room cuddle up next to each other on the couch.

"About time" Christian said.

"Whatever" Cameron says taking off his shoes. Cameron grabs my hand and we sit down on the couch and I cuddled up next to him. We decided to watch White Chicks because that was pretty much the only movie we could agree on. Nessa and I stayed the night at the house and the following morning we all decided to go to breakfast. I wore one of Cameron's shirts and we all decided on ihop. This was nice, like all of this feels normal. I'm with my boyfriend, I'm with my best friend and she's with her boyfriend? I'm just going to call Christian her boyfriend until I really know what they are. While waiting for our food, I leaned back on Cameron resting my head on his lap.

"Aaron didn't want to come" I asked looking at Cameron.

"Nahh, I think his mom came into town and he's spending time with her" Cameron says bending to kiss me.

"You guys are too cute" Nessa says but I ignore her to stare at Cameron. Damn, everything just feels so right. I never want anything to go wrong ever again and I'm going to try to keep it that way. My phone started to ring and I looked over to see it was Gilinsky calling? I look at Cameron and he's staring at my phone. Of course, something has to happen. I sit up and grab my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Melanie, it's Jack" he says and I laugh.

"Yea, I know, what's up?" I look at Cameron and he's staring at me.

"So, we are actually finishing the video, and wanted to invite you and Natalie to the studio to see it first"

"Oh wow! Really? I'd love too! When?" I asked.

"This Wednesday around 2pm, do you want me to pick you up?" he asked. Pick me up? I look over at Cameron and I see the server brings us our food. "You're with Cam aren't you?"

"Yea, I am. I can just take an uber, thanks thou" I said.

"That's fine! I'll text you the address"

"That's perfect, thank you Jack"

"No problem, I'll see you Wednesday"

"Okay, bye" I say and we get off the phone. Cameron continues to stare at me. "The music video is finished, so they asked Natalie and I to come see it Wednesday" I say picking up my fork and take a bite of my pancakes.

"That's fun! That video is about to be LIT" Nessa says and we laugh.

"When do you guys have each others number?" Cameron says and I look at him. He's not doing this.

"Since the video Cam" I said looking away from him.

"Do you guys text each other?" he asked. Damn, he gets so jealous so easily.

"No we don't, so stop" I said.

"When do you see the video?" Nessa asked.

"This Wednesday" I say continuing to eat.

"Don't you meet with Madison Wednesday?" Nessa asked.

"Why are you meeting with Madison?" Christian asked.

"Uhh... apparently we have some beef we need to resolve, so we're meeting with each other. Also, I'm having dinner with her so that's not till later in the day. I'm sure it'll be fine" I said. I look over at Cameron and he's drinking his orange juice staring at me. I finish my breakfast then Nessa and I wanted to head to our place to change. Cameron comes inside my apartment and I close the door. "Thank you for breakfast babe" I said looking at my phone. Nessa texted me the picture she took of Cameron and I at breakfast, of course I had to post it.

"Of course" Cameron says and I look at him.

"Look at this picture Nessa took us of" I said showing him my phone. He takes it and smiles at the picture.

"This is great" he says and I smile.

"I'm going to go take a shower and get changed" I said walking away from him to the bedroom. I go to my bathroom and start the shower. After getting unchanged I got in and got washed. When I was done, I grab my towel and opened the bathroom door to see Cameron sitting on my bed still on my phone. "What are you doing?" I asked drying my hair.

"Just sending some of your selfies to my phone so I can look at them whenever I want" he says smiling at me.

"No Cam, you looked through my pictures!" I said snatching my phone from him and he laughs. "That's so embarrassing.

"I mean I didn't see any nudes" he jokes and I rolled my eyes.

"And you won't"

"That's okay because..." he says as he grabbed my arm and pull me into him. "I got you all to myself anyway" he says wrapping his arm around me. I smile and bend down and kiss him.

"YO OPEN" we hear Christian yelling at the front door. Cameron stares at me and I smile at him.

"Go answer the door, I'll be out in a minute" I said. He stares at me then the towel. "Go" I said laughing. He shakes his head and gets up.

"You're lucky Christian came" Cameron says walking to the door and I laugh. Cameron shuts my bedroom door and I went to get change. We all went to the movies, then out to eat then stopped at the store to get things to bake with. After we were done shopping we all head back to Cameron's house. When we pull up to his house we see someone sitting on his steps.

"Who is that?" Nessa asked. We all get out and the person throws her hood down and we see Andrea Russet.

"Kill me now" I said under my breath.

"Andrea, what's up?" Cameron says.

"I wanted to come and talk to Melanie" she says.

"I don't have anything to say to you" I said looking at her.

"Please" she says staring at me. I look at Cameron then over at Nessa. They stare at us then walked pass Andrea to go inside the house.

"What?" I asked.

"Melanie... just listen. I don't do this much so feel very appreciative. I apologize about the other night. Like I am truly sorry about Eva and Teala and you have got to believe me when I tell you that I had absolutely no clue that they were going to do what they did. I swear!" I stare at her and shake my head. "I'm apologizing, like truly apologizing. I like you and wouldn't want to do anything to ruin you and Cameron's relationship. I have nothing against you and I just want you to know that" she says and I stare at her and I don't say anything. I mean can you blame me? I hang out with Cameron's ex-girlfriend for a night and I'm convinced to break up with Cam? Sounds pretty sketchy to me. Andrea shakes her head and starts to walk away. But I'm Melanie and I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

"Andrea..." I said turning to look at her. "We're about to bake and watch some movies or whatever, do you want to join us?" I asked and she smiles.

"I would love that" she says and I smile and she follows me into the house. There was music playing and I hear yelling and we walked to the kitchen and glad to see that Carter and Matthew came over and were hanging out with Aaron. I look over at Cameron who was staring at Andrea and I.

"The awkward moment when Cameron's ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend are best friends" Carter says and the guys started laughing.

"I invited Andrea, to hang with us today" I said smiling at her.

"As long as you didn't bring Eva and Teala, it's all good" Nessa says.

"Yea, don't worry, I'm never hanging out with them ever again" Andrea says.

"Good. So I guess we got brownie duty" Nessa says grabbing Andrea's hand and they walked over to the counter. I look over at Cameron and he's drinking his water and staring at me. I walk over to him.

"She apologized and I trust her Cam" I said to him.

"I'm not mad" he says kissing my forehead. I smile at him then walked over to the girls. The guys thought it was stupid that we wanted to bake but Cameron convinced them to do it.

"Cam, if you had to choose... who was better in bed? Melanie or Andrea?" Carter says out of nowhere. Matthew, Christian and Aaron started laughing.

"Carter...chill" Cameron said.

"It's just a question" Carter says laughing. Damn Carter is so annoying. I look over at Cameron and he was eating a cookie while staring at me. The rest of the night it was pretty chilled. After baking we all decided to watch a few movies and called it a night. Andrea ended up staying over. Cameron and I were doing really well and our relationship was doing great! It was Tuesday and Cameron and the guys were leaving to go to Florida for their tour. I was sad he was leaving but enjoyed the time we had.

"Cameron let's go!" Rachel shouts from the car. Cameron just dropped me off at my apartment and they were heading to the airport.

"I'll miss you, I'll call and text you everyday" he says.

"I will too. Have fun and have a great show. And I've seen some of your meet'n'greets. If you could chill on the kissing and grabbing, that'll be great" I said smiling. He smiles at me then bends in to kiss me.

"I will, bye Mel, no pranks and no dancing with other guys" he says walking to the car, I laugh and rolled my eyes.

"Bye Cam" I said turning around going to the elevator up to my room.

Tomorrow I meet with Jack and Jack at the studio and have dinner with Madison Beer... hopefully everything goes well but since it's me. It probably won't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
721K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...