Choices. (Naruto Fanfiction)

By ValentineRose

When Aries and her 'sisters' come to Konoha high, she has a secret intention. Sasuke was the one that had kil... More

Chapter One, Konoha High
Chapter Two, Introducing Konoha
Chapter Three, Dreams
Chapter Four, Attack.
Chapter Five, Trapped
Chapter Six, Assualt in the forest of no-where

Chapter Seven, Why is everyone so concerned?

224 9 2
By ValentineRose

My POV

"She's coming too!" I heard a voice say next to my ear. 

"Shut UP!" Another voice said. 

Ouch....Something hurts really badly. I opened my right eye.

"Wh.....aaat?" I said, groggily.

"You passed out, Aries." Kakashi said. 

"Ummm, Huh?" I tried to talk, but that worked well.

"Don't. You haven't drank in like, 3 days."

.....

"WAit, 3 days?" I croaked out. I covered my left eye with the back of my palm and groaned. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. It seemed like you had an heart attack or something." Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head. 

"I'm not 70 years old, Naruto."

"Yeah, but it LOOKED like you were."

".....Okay." I said. I've already concluded what had happened. 

"Well, do you need anything?" 

"Just stay away from me for awhile." I grinned.

"....Fine." They said, and one by on e left. 

I groaned. Pressing my hand to my heart I look at it. 

What the heck is going on? 

I concentrated on  my focus, and though of it all at my heart. Soon the void fill me, just like how mom had taut me. 

I imagined I was a rose. Nothing but a flower...Then I imagined it opening slowly to the light, Opening all the way, till the light filled the rose. This time my rose was blue. 

Slowly, but surely, the pain faded, and I sat back with a sigh. So troublesome...

Kakashi burst into the tent. 

"What did you just do?" He asked, shocked. 

"huh?"

"Neji said that he felt something from your body."

"...Isn't that perverted? Is he a perv or something that read books like Icha Icha Paradise?"

"No...but I am." He said, obviously amused.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I Yelled.

"Yes."

"I do too!" I grinned at him, and his eyes almost popped out of his head. 

"Seriously? Then answer this." 

"Sure!"

"What happens to Gimko after he leaves the bar?"

"He gets killed by his friend that had done things to him..." Kakashi looked so surprised that I almost grinned.

"Woow! You really read that stuff?" Kakashi said. There was a tone of respect in his voice  now. 

"Yeah!" I blushed, but I grinned it off.

So then we talked about perverted things and I helped Kakashi forget the most important task of all. 

By the time he left I was dead tired, so I went to sleep.

___________________________________________________

 Kakashi's POV

Well, that worked well. Kakashi thought as he got out of the tent. One look at her and he knew she needed sleep.

I never thought anyone but me could understand the true value of Jirarya Sama's books....He thought happily.

Kakashi hummed along until he remember what he was SUPPOSED to ask....Oops....Oh well, I'll tell Neji she refused to budge.

"So, how goes it?" Neji asked.

"Well, I've got what I need." Kakashi said instead of really answering.

"......That was a lot of info, Kakashi." Neji's voice replied.

"I know right? Janna." Kakashi said and poofed.

He heard Neji sigh and snickered before finding a place to sit, finally settling for a tree with shade and a good spot to read.

____________________________________________________

Neji's POV.

Well, that went well. Neji's thoughts were jumbled in his head.

The next few days, he watched Aries closely, always looking for signs that could explain her differences.

Once, he saw her suddenly grab Naruto's jacket harder while they were traveling back to Konoha. Her face was beaded with sweat, and she was gasping. Surprised, he looked till Naruto's shoulder blocked his view.

Well, it was something.

Another time, he saw Aries suddenly clutch her left eye, screaming here was a mosquito that flew into it. It was dead winter. After awhile, she stopped everyone from trying to help her, and gave them a smile, saying that it doeesn't hurt anymore, and sorry for the inconvenience. Neji bet that Aries didn;t expected someone to look at her when they were going back to their positions, so he saw that wince. It wasn't better. So why did she hid it? After that, he watched her eyes closer.

Till today. 

"WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?!?!?!" She screamed, flailing her arms around. 

Neji was surprised. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Everyone around the campfire was quiet, and Neji got a feeling that they were just not going to be helpful. 

"I know I'm good looking, but SERIOUSLY!" She yelled, then covered her mouth, blushing deeply.

Naruto burst out laughing, till he was clutching his stomach and gasping for breath.

When he finally stopped, no one was doing anything except for watching him. 

"....Take a chill pill, Naruto..." Aries said, eyes wide. 

"Ha, oops......?" He scratched the back of his head. 

"But seriously. Why are you looking at me like that EVERYDAY?" She continued.

Neji sighed, but came up with an idea....How about peer pressure? 

"Well, we all know that you're hiding something. What ARE you hiding though?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. 

Naruto munched on a piece of meat. "Yeah, you are hiding something from us, Aries....I'vee got this feeling." Ha, it's working, Neji thought, happy.

"Well..." She began, but suddenly stopped and swallowed hard. 

"Well what?" Lee asked, curious. 

"My bum hurts." She croaked. 

Everyone sweat dropped. 

"NEJI, YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!" Ino screeched, and Neji sighed. 

This isn't working...

"No, you clutched you EYE when you were screaming." He said, allowing some steel into his voice. 

Aries's smile disappeared, and she stared at him. 

"My EYE.." She begin, clenching her teeth, "had a BUG inside. How could I NOT scream?"

"It's the dead of winter here." Neji countered. He didn't expect this much emotion, but oh well. 

That threw her off for a second, then she rebounded, twice as cold. "It was a bug, Neji." 

"No, it wasn't." He smiled back coldly. 

"You really want to continue this?" 

"Yes, I intend to get to the bottom of it." 

"Well, what do you want to do then? Fight me?" She taunted.

"As a matter of fact, I've had that in my mind for quite a while. How nice of you to suggest it." He grinned. But inside, he was afraid. Aries was sick, yes, but he had seen how she had beaten kakashi in ONLY taijutsu. 

She realized the intention was to get her to fight after all this time, and she bit back a curse, walking towards him and taking out her rod. "Let's finish this quickly." She growled.

"Let's." He replied, and braced himself for the fight, hoping to at least throw her off guard once.

_________________________________

MY POV (Aries)

Damn, that Neji is as manipulative as a elf.

I looked around at the faces, and they were the ones of horror and curiosity. 

I guess I'll have to entertain thiem a bit again.

Walking forward, I told everyone to back off and clear a space for us.

They did, and I nodded to indicline that I acknowledged them.

Then without a pause, I lunged forward and extended SilverLantern, the blade gleaming wickedly in the firelight. 

Neji gave a look of surprise, then smoothed it out and spun, creating a ball of...energy around him. 

What the heck?

I stared at him, dumbstruck. 

"You're going to use ninjutsu?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yeah. You should too...If you can." He taunted me this time. 

Growing furious, I stepped forward and yelled as his palms came at me at a super speed. 

Dodging, he saw me smirk. If it's Taijutsu, I'll win. 

I ran and dissappeared, then appearing behind him, throwing him off balance. 

He looked around, bewildered, and I stabbed at him, Lantern swirling in my hand.

It hit, and he gasped. A sheet of bleed raced towards me, and I ducked, running away to the clean air.

I swallowed thickly. I hadn't expect to actually land that blow, and I grew more suspicious about his 'slowness' as he grinned, not a care in the world. 

Would he know? 

I clenched my teeth and stood my ground. No way was he going to trick me again.

In the following rounds, he succeed in hurting me, but I don't really remember where. I rapped him three times on his arms, and gashing out of those where the occasional blood when he moved them. 

He groaned and stepped forward. 

He was too close.

Palms came at me, and I growled. I can't dodge this one.

It hit me full in the chest, and later the sounds of heaving, I realized, was my own hitched breathing. 

Neji looked unapologetic, but I didn't care. 

A white hot anger coursed through me. My face flushed as I lost some of my pride.

I yelled, running blindly towards him. I thought one thought. 'Revenge'.

The lake behind us exploded, then gathered in shape as it curved towards Neji, who was unaware. 

I heard Ino gasp, and I muttered a curse as he looked back. 

The water slammed into his face, knocking him off his feet. 

Everything was silent, save the gasping heard from Neji. 

The water recollected itself and snaked back into the lake, where it ran towards the sea as if nothing had happened. 

But something DID happen....

Kakashi's laughter was mixed with the exclamations from Ino, and the looks that we gave him.

"So YOU are the one, huh?" He laughed. 

...

"Huh?" I asked, confusion evident on my face. 

"Nothing, nothing at all..." He smirked, and took out a sleeping bag.

I'm going to sleep, you'all!" He proclaimed, and snuggled into it.

Everyone sweat dropped, save me.

What does he mean....?

_______________________________________________________________________

Another Wonderful chapter, ya?

Ah, sorry for the late update, I caught the flu and could not bring myself in inch closer to my desk. 

So here it is, sorry if it's shorter than usual, butt my brain feels mushy.

So here is was, hope ya'll enjoyed it!

Same as last time and the time before, 5 votes, peeps!

:) 

-REALLY sick and immobilized, 

 Yours truely, ValentineRose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
177K 7.7K 53
"𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒." New girl. Old boys. You know the drill. (Y/n) (l/n), the newest student at school mee...
57.8K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...