Gangleaders Daughter

By kayleepandaa

Hii! Im Molly. My dad, Xander is a gangleader. My mom, Trinity is apart of his gang. Im 17, and my twin older... More

Chapter One.
Your a little oneโค
Are you serious?
Shopping? Ewe.
Shut up, and kiss me!
Could it be...?
Three?!
Love is in the air Or not..
Escaping
Breakups and Makeups
Best Friends with Benifits
8 months later...
14 years Later EPILOUGE
Okay...

Kidnapped

2.7K 74 2
By kayleepandaa

Molly's POV// I cried and cried until someone unlocked my door and walked in. It was Max and Mason. "Go away." I turned away but having strong friends is always bad.

"Listen babe. You know we both love you right...?" I nod. "We aren't doing this to hurt you. I promise. It's just my girl, Abby, she can't be away from her family." Mason was always the one with words. That's why I always hated how he got the girls who just used him.

"But you have to leave your family!" I was beyond angry. My best friends aren't leaving me without a fight. "I can't believe you would choose her over your best friend of 18 years, I have been there for you since day one. We share a damn birthday! Lily has been there for all of us! We aren't there when she needs us the most! I have children to take care of now! Maybe. Just maybe I thought all my best friends would be there for me. My one girl and two boys are already without a father, I'm not letting them not have uncles who left their family to be with some girl."

"Babe. Don't be like this. Be happy for us." I stood up at Max's words.

"Not once has Mason or yourself asked me how I'm doing. I missed you for four damn months, you missed our birthday! You missed the announcement that I'm going to be Gangleader!" They turned back towards me when I said that.

"Your... Your going to be the gangleader...?" I nodded.

"You would have known if you would have been here for your best friend. Whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm going shopping for my new house."

"We're coming." They say in sync.

"Whatever. Lemme change. You two change, but where is Abby gonna go?"

"C-can she come with us." Mason is so stupid sometimes.

"Naw. I want my best friends if your going to leave me soon."

"I'm not leaving my niece and nephews and best friend." I hugged Max. I can always count on him.

"Me either. My best friend needs me." I hugged Mason.

"Your room is still under renovation, when I move in my new house tomorrow, you will get your own room. But you guys can stay with my tonight. Sleepover!" We laughed and they left. I put on some leggings, and a jean looking material shirt. Showing off a small bump.

I went downstairs and me and my best friends headed to the mall. When we got there, we bought two strollers, three car seats, a few outfits, an outfit for me from the boys, and Starbucks. After that when I was putting stuff in the van, a hand covered my mouth and I was being dragged away.. Oh no... I as being kidnapped.. Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...