Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 1: First Day

9.9K 155 45
By Fan_Of_All

A/N: Remember this is five years later so Annie is six years old.

<~Ally's POV:
Today is Annie's first day of school. I scan through her closet to pick out a cute outfit for her to wear. I decided on a white kitten shirt with a pink skirt.

"Annie! Where are you! You need to get ready for your first day of school!" I called.

I waited a bit, but Annie did not appear. I already know she is scared to go to school. Everyone is when it's their first time.

I scurried around looking for her, but she was no where to be found. She's a better hider than I thought.

I went downstairs when I finally found her. She was sitting on her daddy's lap, shaking and hugging her knees. She squealed when she saw me.

"No mommy, no! I don't wanna go to school!" She squealed before hiding her face in Austin's shirt.

"Sweetheart you have to go to school. I know you'll have lots of fun. Your going to make so many friends." Austin assured her.

Annie starred up at Austin, "Are you sure." She asked cautiously. He nodded.

My jaw drops. So she believes Austin's small sentence when I spent all day telling her how great school is.

"Okay daddy..." Annie mumbles. She wrapped her tiny arms around his body.

I nearly died watching how adorable this was.

Annie hopped over to me and smiled, "Can I wear my kitty shirt?" She asked.

"Of course. I've already gotten it out. It's lying on your bed." I tell her. Her smile grows bigger and she goes up to her room to change.

I sighed and plopped down onto the couch beside Austin.

"Everything alright?" He asks. He snaked his right arm around my shoulders.

I shrugged, "I think she likes you better than me."

"Ally, don't think that. Your her mom, she likes you just as much if not more." He replies and kisses my cheek.

I didn't say anything.

Then Annie appeared at the bottom of the stairwell. Looking adorable in the outfit I had picked out for her.

"I'm ready." She mumbled quietly.

I smiled at her, "Okay, lets go." I say excitedly.

I walk out to the car, Annie is skipping behind me.

"Wait! Isn't daddy gonna come!" Annie yells suddenly.

I bring my finger to my lips, "Annie, you don't need to be so loud." I said, "And no, daddy isn't coming." I tell her.

"Why!" Annie yells again.

I roll my eyes, "Because then we'll get mobbed by fans. Remember daddy is a star." I reminded her.

She turned in sorrow and climbed into the backseat. It was sad that Austin couldn't really take her anywhere unless he had bodyguards. Sometimes I really wish we were a normal family.

It was silent the whole drive to school. Annie didn't seem nervous anymore. She was just upset that Austin wasn't here.

Finally we arrived and Annie held my hand as we walked into the big building.

"Mommy, I'm scared." Annie shuddered.

"Trust me, you'll like school." I assure her.

We walked into Annie's classroom. There were lots of toys and coloring utensils. There was even a big colorful rug on the floor and a fish tank.

A short woman walked over to us, she was probably about forty. She must be the teacher.

"Hello there, I'm Mrs. Fitch." She greeted, "And who is this cutie?"

I looked down at Annie, expecting her to talk.

"I'm Annie." She mumbled softly.

"Hello, Annie. It's nice to meet you." Mrs. Fitch says.

Annie shyly smiled at Mrs. Fitch.

"She's kinda shy." I told Mrs. Fitch.

"Well it's only her first day." Mrs. Fitch reminded me. I agreed, "Anyways, Annie you can hang your belongings on the hook under your name and then come and meet some of the other kids." Mrs. Fitch says. Annie responds with a shy nod.

I smiled and thanked her teacher. I looked down at Annie, "Lets go find your hook." I said.

Soon enough we had found her hook and hung up her things on it. School was about to start and I was going to have to leave.

"Mommy, I don't want you to go." Ally said, she hugged me tears were developing in her eyes.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll like school. And mommy has to go. Someone needs to take care of daddy when your gone." I replied, causing her to giggle.

She smiled at me and I embraced her in a hug, "I'll be back later to pick you up. Just go play with the toys and talk to the other kids. Trust me, you won't want to leave at the end of the day."

"Pinky promise?" She questioned.

"Pinky promise." I clarified, linking pinkies with her. Her smile was huge.

"Bye mommy." She said.

"Bye sweetie, I'll see you soon!" I replied, giving her one last hug. I watched as she plopped down on the colorful rug and began to play with other kids. She'll be perfectly fine.

~~~~~~~~~

I got home and Austin was still on the couch. Exactly where he's been all day. I chucked a pillow at him.

"Hey! What was that for?" He grumbled. Rubbing his cheek where the pillow had hit him.

"Your lazy!" I teased, "You haven't got off the couch all day."

"I'm tired." He whined, he spread himself out on the couch. I crawled on top of him and laid down on him. starring into his mesmerizing eyes.

"See now I can't get up." He said since I was on top of him.

I smirked, "You weren't gonna get up anyways."

"Your probably right." He sighed. He pulled me down closer and kissed me.

I kissed back before pulling away. Leaving Austin confused.

"Hey, why'd you stop...I wasn't finished with you." Austin said, upset that I ended the kiss.

I giggled, "Oh you were done."

He rolled his eyes and flipped us around, so he was lying on top of me.

"Hey!" I squealed as I found myself on the bottom.

"Now you can't get away." He joked and kissed me again.

He kissed me for a good minute or two before pulling away.

"Now tell me you didn't like that." He said sarcastically.

"I didn't like it." I replied, but it was a lie. There's nothing better than a kiss from your husband.

(A/N: Yes they did get married I just never wrote about it. However it may appear in a flashback or something. They got married two years ago.)

"Your lying. I can tell." Austin says, looking into my eyes.

I sighed, "Yes...how did you know?"

"Because I can read your mind. Whatever's wrong babe, I know." He chuckled.

"Okay what am I thinking right now?" I tested.

"You think that the best thing ever is a kiss from me."

Wow...he got it right.

"Wrong!" I lied again, "I was thinking about Annie."

"But you were also thinking about what I said. I know when your lying." He replies. Gosh he's good.

"Okay, this is starting to freak me out. You got it all right and you know when I'm lying!" I giggled. He smiled at me.

"It's because I love you so much." He says pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled, "I love you too."

We kissed again, our lips slightly sticking together from my lip gloss.

Austin pulled away licking his lips, "You taste like cherry." He says.

I blushed, "Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I love cherries. But your my favorite cherry." He replied making me laugh.

"Don't laugh." He says, "Everything about you reminds me of a cherry."

"Like what?" I ask still giggling.

"Your sweet, like a cherry." He started, "When you blush you turn as red as cherry, it's so adorable." Austin explains.

I giggle and roll my eyes. He's so adorable and funny.

"Well if I'm the cherry your the..." I paused thinking of fruits, "Your the pineapple!"

Austin starred at me, trying to say no, "How am I a pineapple?" He asked, now he was trying hard not to laugh.

"Well your favorite color is yellow like a pineapple." I giggled.

"Is that all?" He asks.

"Nope, I've got more!" I say. "Your sweet like a pineapple. Pineapples have a funny shape and your pretty funny too."

He smiled at me, "Clever thinking Mrs. Moon." He winked.

"Oh, I'm not done yet!" I smirk.

He raises his eyebrow as I continue.

"I love pineapples." I say with a little smile. He smiles back. This moment is just perfect.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
"So what time does Annie need to be picked up from school?" I ask Ally.

"3:25." She replies as she scrolls through her phone.

I reached over and snatched her phone from her hand.

"Hey, give it back!" She complains and throws me a pouty face.

"Nah, you don't need this." I say before sticking her phone in my pocket.

She crosses her arms and continues to pout, "I need to know the time, I don't wanna be late picking up Annie!" Ally says thinking that was an excuse.

"It's only 3:10." I tell her, "And I want to pick her up."

"Austin, don't you think you might get mobbed by fans?" Ally asks, concerned.

I shrug, "I'll be fine. I just really want to see what her school is like."

"Well, okay. I'm sure she'll be happy to see that your picking her up." Ally sighs.

"Ally, don't think that she likes me more." I tell her. Understanding what she's thinking.

Ally shrugs and turns away, "Just go and get her, your gonna be late." She mutters.

I get up and kiss Ally's cheek, "See ya soon, bye beautiful." I say before heading out the door.

~~~~~~~

I made it to the school without running into any crazy fans. Now I just have to make it in and out of the school.

I walk inside, trying to stay unnoticed. I see Annie waiting in the hallway with a few other girls about her age. Soon enough she sees me.

"Daddy!" She screams and runs up to me, wrapping her arms around my lower body.

I pick her up. "Hi sweetheart, how was your first day of school?" I ask her.

"It was amazing! Mrs. Fitch has so many toys! And I even made some friends!" Annie shouts causing me to nearly go deaf.

"That's awesome, are you ready to go home?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "No, I wanna stay with Madison and Sarah. They are my new best friends! Want to meet them?" Annie asks excitedly. I can see the fireworks exploding in her eyes.

"Well maybe another day because we need to get home." I try to explain, but I'm already surrounded by her little friends. They recognize me right away.

"It's Austin Moon!" They squealed in their high pitched voices.

Crap. Crap. Crap...no.

Annie smiles as the two little girls jumped around me with joy.

"Annie, you never told us that your dad is Austin Moon!" The one shouts.

"Sorry, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone." Annie mumbles.

"That's okay." The little brunette said with a huge smile plastered on her face. The girls hugged me.

"Annie, I really hate to say this but we have to go." I say suddenly.

"Okay..." Annie mutters, "Bye Sarah! Bye Madi!" Annie says waving.

"Bye Annie, see you tomorrow!" Her friends replied.

I held Annie's hand as we left the school building. I was thrilled that she liked school. But she also seemed happy to go home now.

~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
The door suddenly bursts open and Annie darts in flinging her back pack on the floor.

"Mommy! School was so much fun! I made two new friends, Sarah and Madison!" Annie shouts so quickly I can barely make out a word she is saying.

"Woah woah woah, slow down." I laughed. Annie hopped on the couch and sat on my lap.

"I love school so much! When can I go back?" Annie asks, her eyes were alive with excitement.

"Tomorrow." I tell her. She smiles.

"I made some friends." She begins, "Their names are Madison and Sarah."

"Oooh cool. Tell me about them." I say, happy she found some friends.

"Well Madison loves cats and has brown hair, like you. Sarah likes to draw and her favorite color is blue, she has the same color hair as me!" Annie tells me with all her excitement.

At least now she won't be worried about going to school. However, now it will be hard to keep her away from school.

Austin came into the room. He was eating a cookie.

"Daddy! Where did you get that!" Annie screams. She is just the loudest child.

Austin stayed quiet.

I giggled.

"Mommy, where are the cookies! I want a cookie!" Annie cheers.

"Alright, lets go get you a cookie." I tell her before leading Annie into the kitchen. She really doesn't need the extra sugar, I've never seen her this hyper, ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yay! First chapter of the sequel! What did you think? Sorry if it seemed to be a lot about Annie's school. I'm just building up the plot. It will be more Auslly and drama...just wait and see (;

Please comment and vote!

~Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.3K 22
Austin and Ally have been happily married for two years; now they're expecting a baby! The ups and downs of this pregnancy are not what they were exp...
56.6K 1.3K 16
#14 in familybusiness #23 in newfriends #230 in business #37 in newlove #17 & #36 in oldfriends #22 in oldlove #4 in homesweethome **** Its b...
221K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
1.4K 88 13
After graduating college, Austin Curtis returns home without really knowing what to expect. Time has helped her mature, but through the years she spe...