Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

Chapter 67- Battle

14.1K 127 19
By blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 67- Battle

***Max's POV***

Amelia sobbed in my chest. I wish I could do something anything. But all I could do know is be with her, support her. After a while she finally stopped crying. Her eyes were red and puffy from the crying but she still managed to look like an angel. It broke my heart to see her like this but I had to calm her down she would regret if she did anything ruthless. She broke effortlessly from my hold and then held my hand firmly. She took a few steps to the Volturi tugging me along with her and gave them a hard glare.

To be honest I was scared of Amelia right now. I knew she wouldn't do anything to me but someone like her angry isn't good. She could do anything.

"If a war is what you want you are going to get one. Game on." She said murderously to them. Nobody knew on what to do or how to start. Amelia turned around and then walk with me tugging along with her. She walked behind everyone and then faced everything. I stood beside her.I felt so useless all I am going to do is just watch her do all the work. But at least I could keep her safe and be by her side as she wanted.

"You're vote has been casted and war shall begin. Whoever doesn't want to be involved can leave know otherwise stay." The one I think was called Caius said. A few people from the Volturi left but no one from our side did. Then people sprang into action.

***Amelia's POV***

Uncle Emmett pounced on to the Volturi followed by Uncle Jasper and my Dad. They took different directions but started to fight. I focusing soley on them. I could Jane was trying to use her power and before she could I enabled her making her feel the pain. More and more people got involved and I was left guarded by Ness and my Mum. Max stayed by my side too. I knew it was hard for him to watch me do the work but it was the way it had to be. I couldn't have him hurt.

I watched Uncle Jasper intendly and memorized his movements he was fighter that's for sure so if I concentrate onto his actions I could know if what everyone was doing was right.

I was Kate use her power against Caius causing him to fall to the ground for a spilt second. I helped her and kept him there for a little longer. She put her face to her throat and bite it and then shredded him to bits with the help of Garrett.

I smirked my mother's murderer was dead. There was then a fire build by the edge of the clearing and he was thrown in there. I saw Jacob shred another member of the Volturi and thrown him in.

I then noticed something. Why is Aro just standing there? I then used my senses and felt a shield around him. Hmmm... Maybe I can lift it. I had practiced on My mum's so this shield couldn't be much different could it? I concentrated on the shield trying mercilessly to lift it up. I was having war with the bearer. I finally won and then distanced them apart.

"Don't even bother." I said it was loud enough for them to hear they seemed scared. I smirked. I then searched around to see if there was anywhere else I was needed. Jane had started to use her power again. I stopped her and enabled her from using it. Again. It felt good to be in control. I'm just going to hope that nothing bad happens.

***Edward's POV***

I followed on what Amelia was doing she wasn't quite sure herself but she was doing great. I held my stance in front of Alec. I felt him started to enable my senses but by using his thoughts. I soon felt like I couldn't do anything so I decided act on instinct.

I then soon got my sight back and my hearing thanks to Amelia. And then we broke into a fight. He was feeling normal for once unable to use his power. We fought for a minute with me as the upper hand I soon had him by the throat and ripped him apart. It felt good to finally kill when needed. The Volturi had caused us too much trouble.

I threw him into the blazing fire and then searched around to see if anyone needed any help. I looked over to my Bella and Ness they were protecting Amelia and Max. Max didn't do anything he just watched and felt absolutely helpless but reminding himself that Amelia wanted him there.

"Edward, help?" Damien asked. He had one of the not so important memeber of the Volturi against him. I nodded and went over to help him. Together we fought him and soon demolished him.

***Jasper's POV***

I felt the same pressure from decades ago from when I was with the south. But this time I wasn't only fighting for myself I was fighting for My wife in particular and my family. I had help too so I didn't have the emptiness inside of me. I fought vampires but kept Alice close behind me. It was harder to keep her safe but it I needed to plus I had help from Amelia.

I fought and then the other vampire had the upper hand I tried my best and I couldn't keep my trust entirely on Amelia she probably be helping something else. He but into my throat and Alice cut in and threw him into the trees. The vemon didn't hurt much because it was barely a bite.

"I'm so sorry Uncle Jazz! I had to help Eleazer! I didn't know!" Amelia said. I nodded. I felt indebt to her she was trying hard to keep us safe which was good because usually it was everyone for themself.

"It's alright! It doesn't hurt much!" I called back.

*

It had been a while since we had been fighting. It wasn't exaclty a quick thing. Very few of our side was hurt and most of the Volturi were dead. The thing was we couldn't demolish all of them they were the people who enforced the laws and it had to keep that way. We had to keep Aro and probably Caius too.

***Amelia's POV***

I started to feel drained and it was really hard to concentrate but I still had to carry on. Max countlessly asked if I wanted to stop but I refused I had to help still. This was all my doing so I am going to get them all out of this.

"Amelia you need to stop." Max pleaded from my side.

"How many times do I need to tell you that I need to protect everyone." I said. i began to feel light-headed but ingored the feeling. I couldn't surrender to the darkness.

"Amelia! Look out!" I wasn't concentrating properly but I wasn't protected from one side. I then felt lunged to the ground as Max shouted the words. He tried to stop it from happening but it all happened all too fast.

I shrieked at the agonising pain and wanted to escape it I didn't have the energy to safe myself so I couldn't I saw vaguely Max was starting to fight but he didn't know how he was acting all on instinct which wasn't helping. I felt teeth at my throat and before they could bite they were gone. I opened my eyes a little more to see what was going on My dad had taken him off of him and Jasper and him wth tearing him apart. It took the both of them because it was Felix he had exceptional speed and strength but that still wasn't so much compared to me.

"Amelia are you alright?" Max pleaded I saw blood trickling down his face and put my hand delicately on it.

"Max why did you go in the way?" I asked.

"I would get myself killed to keep you safe. Are you alright?" He said. I felt tears fill my eyes. Even at a time like this he is sweet.

"Yeah I am you need to get that checked Max..." My speech was beginning to get slurred and there were black spots in my sight.

"Amelia! Don't you dare close you eyes! Keep them open for me!" he begged. I smiled slightly.

"Stop worring about me and I want to sleep!" I whined. I really wanted to sleep the drowsiness was over taking me.

"Amelia please don't. I love you!" He pleaded. I smiled at his words. I could never get tired of hearing those words.

"Oh just zip it. And I love you too." I said and with that I closed my eyes.

***Max's POV***

"Oh just zip it. And I love you too." she told me and then closed her eyes. I smiled at her I love it when she tells me she loves me I then shook her gently and she didn't respond. I started to panic. She had blood across her face and her hair and loojed completely drained but still managed to look like an angel. I pulled her into my arms and look like the most beautiful thing in the universe. The people carried on fighting and I just watched. I felt so guilty for not being quick enough she wouldn't have been hurt. This is my fault.

"Max you need to take her away." Aunt Bella said to me.

"How? Where?" I asked. I knew how but wouldn't people be curious or suspicious to why we have blood on us and she is unconscious.

You know what? I don't care. I need to keep her safe and I don't care what people might think.

"Back to the hotel." She said. I thought for a second. I needed to do that.

"Okay but I need the key." I said.

"I'll come with you." My Mum said. She had done medical school so she- Amelia will be okay. I picked her up and with my Mum I left the clearing dying to see Amelia's eyes open again.

***Carlisle's POV***

"Aro there is no point fighting you have lost." I said calmly. He straightened up from his stance as I did.

"What makes say that? One member of your family could attack." he said.

"Not necessarily we fought because war was called upon us. If you surrender we shall stop." I reasoned. He thought for a minute.

"If we surrender then what?" He said.

"We keep to ourselves. Aro, this needs to end. We need law for our kind so you need to enforce them whatever happens from now on can be truce. We would have to follow the rules or a consequence otherwise people do not need to make rash decisions." I said calmly but persuasively. He again thought for a minute.

"Okay a truce shall be called upon. It is great that we shall be friends again." He replied. He gave out his hand for me to shake. I shook it knowing that my thoughts would go to him. It didn't entirely matter. It was just good now to be a peace.

"I agree. I would stay but Amelia is injured so I need to go and check her. Best regards Aro." I said.

"Best regards to you and your family." He said. I nodded and then went to the rest of the family who had stopped fighting and stood together.

"It would have felt good to kick his a$$." Emmett said. I smiled discreetly.

"It is now too late we have called a truce but now we must go to Amelia." I said.

"Yes I feel so bad for her she helped protect all of us with little exceptions but she helped alot." Reneesme said.

"I agree the girl has had a tough day. And now she shall have her happiness." Eleazer said. Everyone agreed and we all left to go back to the hotel.

********************************************************************************************

Okay so I apologise for the size of the chapter I found it hard to write the violence just imagine an epic fight with Amelia controlling everything and then getting hurt. I'm sorry about the constant POV change just that I felt it would be better in more than one person's eyes.

Okay! So I updated! Yay! So what do you think over all and sorry Aro wasn't killed he deserves to die but couldn't.

NEXT UPLOAD: Hopefully Thursday! I can't believe that there are only two chapters left! I love you all and thank you for keeping up with me!

CYA

AMI XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 41 41
Amelia has just started university. She writes her personnal diary through letters to her parents that she never sends. Go through her story, her ups...
490 6 51
Amelia had waited her whole life for that one person, for her soul mate, someone she could share a connection with. She always thought that when the...
2.5K 334 34
On a hunting trip to feed Alex meets Beth, a dying human. After she feeds she finds she doesn't want to leave. Beth ends up in hospital. Alex follows...
6.5K 585 34
Alice has lost her family, her friends, and her social life. She gets a letter from her dead mother telling her to change schools. the particular sch...