The Next Bloodline

By Mahogany4

Minho never wanted to leave his Master, Princess Dhara. But when everyone learned he is part of the Circle th... More

The Next Bloodline
The Inner Strength of the Princess
The Start of the Seach
The Attack of the Wolves
Carry Me
Mount Yukjun
White Dragon
Attack of the Dragons
Bath
Cave
Sorcery Land
The Green Hair Healer
Can I take her place?
Blue Fire
When wounds do not heal quickly
Vision
The Heart of the Princess
The Lady and the Servant
Darkness Attacks
A much stronger force?
Seaside Warriors
Han's Sister
Water Shifter
When black wings appear
Valley of Exuni
Travelling in Memories
A hundred years ago
Tracking the Princess
The Circle Healer
Sulli's Plan
The Spy
The ice has melted
Arrival
Master
The Tunnel

End

1.4K 40 5
By Mahogany4

Chapter 35

End

Sulli walked on the bridge going to the core.

“It’s finally time for you to rest.” said Sulli as she reached for the decaying core.

Sulli held the old core as the old core quickly became black, Sulli chanted a spell to release the core on her chest.

It was a painful process for Sulli.

Minho took a step to go to Sulli but Master Cha shouted stopping him.

“No! Stay on your position. Nobody moves. This is Sulli’s battle. We move, the pond will rose up again, the call is broken…do you understand? We only have one chance at this…so hold your ground…let Sulli fight this.”

Sulli fell to her knees in pain as the core slowly went out of her body. The pain is too much and Sulli is screaming in pain. Sunny closed her eyes. Everyone wanted to run to Sulli and help her…but nobody is allowed to move from their places.

Sulli’s  eyes went all white and then her body floated in the air. Blue light all over her body. And then an intense white light emanated from Sulli’s chest. Slowly, the circle saw where the light is coming from as the stone went out of Sulli’s body.

Slowly, the black stone floated going inside Sulli’s chest. And then the bright crystal that went out of Sulli’s body replaced the previous diamond. Sulli’s body fell to the rock bridge slowly.

“Stay on your places.” Said Master Cha as some of the circle members almost ran towards Sulli.

Sulli’s eyes slowly returned to normal. She tried to stand up and walked in front of the crystal.

She then started a chant.

“From the far corners of Zaruum I have gathered the Circle of the Diamond. The Black Dragon, Minho. The Centaur Knight Seungwon, The Ace Knight Kris, The Lion shifter Chanyeol, The White Dragon TOP, the sorcerer Sunny, the Water Shifter Luhan and the Healer Kai.

Small water bubbles appeared in front of the circle members one bubble each.

“These bubble need a drop of our blood.” Said Master Cha

Everyone cut or bit themselves and then dropped the blood on the water bubble. And then the bubbles in front of each of them turned red…

“With their bloodlines as forseen on the Anhate prophesy…I call on the next bloodline which will rule Zaruum.”

The water bubbles turned blue and lighten up. And then the bubbles flew up and joined together to form a large water bubble. The blue light is swirling inside the bubble.

And then the light from the bubble burst out going to the crystal.

“Please show us the next bloodline that would lead Zaruum.” Shouted Sulli

All the rocks the Circle was stepping on suddenly had blue lights on and then the crystal seemed to be pulling all the lights from the stone. And then like a beam of blue light the crystal emitted blue light straight above the tunnel and then slowly the light beam descended into...

TOP.

“What does this mean?” asked Sunny

“TOP’s bloodline…is the next bloodline…” said Sulli “And TOP…is the next King.”

“White…dragons will lead Zaruum?” asked Chanyeol

Writings on the ceiling of the tunnel appeared.

“He who is born in the middle of black and white…he who is of Light and is of Dark…he who is key to forgiveness….and healing of curses…he will reign as King…and his bloodline will lead Zaruum.”

“I don’t understand….isn’t TOP a White Dragon?” asked Sunny

It now made perfect and clear sense. TOP’s existence now made perfect sense! But why him? He betrayed the circle…he never wanted to lead…even in the White Dragon Laird he never wanted to lead the dragons…and eve pushed back anything that deals with responsibility towards the clan…So why him?

Sulli noticed the confusion in TOP’s eyes.

“Because you will be the symbol of choice.” Said Sulli “between good or bad…between right or wrong…between white or black…You can choose who you want to be…and that’s what you are going to show the Kingdom you are going to lead.”

TOP looked around him. Everyone also looked shocked.

“I did not want this, I assure you.” Said TOP

And then another writing appeared on the ceiling.

“This is the  prophesy when the last of your bloodline dies…to prepare for the next bloodline after you.” Said Master Cha.

Sunny chanted a spell and the prophesy went to her sorcery stick.

“The shield just broke…the enemy has now entered the center of the Kingdom.” Said Minho

“We need to fight.” Said Kris. Kris faced TOP. “At your command you Highness.” Kris bowed.

“Is that effective now?” asked TOP

“Yes…Your highness.” Everyone knelt down before TOP.

TOP shook his head. A lot of things happening in his mind all at once.

TOP took a deep breath. “Stand up.”

“The enemy is strong…if we fight…there is no assurance of safety.” Said TOP.

“That is true, Your Highness. But the enemy will not stop until Zaruum is doomed. We can’t allow that.” Said Master Cha

“I together with the circle are willing to fight beside you, Your Highness.” Said Sulli

Kai and Luhan nodded.

It will be one big battle.

“Then we will fight.” Said TOP. TOP looked at Sulli.

“I don’t know if I can ever do this right…” sad TOP “I feel I am not fit to be a King.”

“Even Elder Faha has said you had potential to lead…you just never wanted to.” Said Sulli “I think it’s because you don’t care about anything else that time…but now…you care…now there are people and things that you protect…you take responsibilities now…this time…you’re ready.”

Sunny smiled at TOP.

“Sulli is right. We’ll be here behind you. We will fight with you, Your Highness.”  Said Sunny

Minho nodded.

“You are going to fight too? Even if it is against your own blood?” asked TOP

“Yes.” Said Minho “I am protecting something important to me which my sister is ought to destroy….” Minho looked at Sulli. Sulli smiled at Minho knowingly without words.

“And I want to protect Zaruum for her…I want to fulfill my promise to her…and I will never be able to do that if Zaruum is destroyed.” Said Minho

Sulli looked at TOP. TOP’s brows are raising. He is definitely not liking Minho’s cheesy words. He can still afford to be lovey dovey in this situation.

Chanyeol looked away. He can see the warmth on Sulli and Minho’s eyes … that simple glimpse with each other, tells Chanyeol that he stands no chance…for Sulli…He will just remain to be a close friend…

Sulli suddenly fell on her knees.

“Sulli!” shouted Chanyeol

Minho was instantly beside Sulli even before Chanyeol can reach her.

Sulli looked up at Minho. Blood flowing out of Sulli’s lips. Minho’s eyes widen.

“What’s happening?” asked Minho. Minho touched Sulli’s cheek and it’s ice cold.

“Master Cha…what is happening?” shouted Minho.

Kai ran towards Sulli, Chanyeol moved aside to give way to Kai.

Kai checked Sulli’s pulse.

“It’s very slow…abnormally slow.” Said Kai

“Sulli’s body has been exposed to too much pain when the new core left her body. She’s been fighting it for a long time. And now…the decayed core is sucking her energy.” Said Master Cha

“We can’t let her be like this Master.” Said Chanyeol “We need to stop this.”

And then they felt something close to an earquake.

“The battle has started.” Said Minho

“I will be fine.” Said Sulli “Go Minho… the enemies has penetrated the shield…my sister is in danger…Zaruum is in danger.” Said Sulli

Sulli reached her hand to TOP’s direction and TOP went to Sulli. Sulli held TOP’s hand.

“Protect your Kingdom TOP…Your Zaruum’s King.” Said Sulli

TOP nodded.

“We will divide ourselves.” Said Master Cha

“I together with Kris will go and fight. Do you fight, Kai?” asked Master Cha

“I can only run.” Said Kai

“Then Luhan got with Kai. Protect him. Anyone wounded, heal them…Luhan cover for Kai.” Said Master Cha

Luhan nodded.

“Sunny,  TOP, you need to guard this tunnel. My sister will go for the core.” Said Minho

“Sulli has to be kept safe…she’s the only Faerie we have left in the kingdom…if we are to have hope that there could still be a core after TOP’s bloodline, Sulli has to survive this.” Said Kris

“That’s true.” Said Master Cha

“Chanyeol will stay with Sulli.” Said Minho

TOP’s can’t believe it. Minho will leave Sulli’s side?

“I will fight outside. I will face my sister.” Said Minho

Sulli tried to rise. “Minho is right. There’s a bigger chance for Zaruum to survive if Muklan is fought with someone as strong as her.” Said Sulli “Minho has the better chance to win against her.”

“We need to hurry.” Said Luhan

Everyone started to go out of the room. Minho carried Sulli behind him. Chanyeol behind them.

“Promise me you’ll be safe.” whispered Sulli. “Promise me you’ll be fine after the battle.”

Minho looked back at Sulli. “As long as You’re there. I will survive.” Said Minho

Chanyeol took a deep breath.

As soon as everyone is out of the tunnel, Master Cha gave last instructions.

“You be careful Sulli.” Master Cha hugged Sulli.  “This soon will be over. And once it is…I want you to have a good life Sulli…you deserve it…I have seen how much you had to go through for Zaruum.”

Sulli hugged Master Cha back. “Please be careful, Master. I can’t lose a father for a second time.” Said Sulli.

Master Cha felt something stuck in his throat as he pulled back. And then he ran to the field with Kris.

“We’ll be going ahead.” Said Kai looking at the fire and destruction all around. “It seems there’s a lot of work for a healer like me.”

“And I need to protect him as he does his work.” Said Luhan

Sulli nodded. “Be careful you two.”

“You be careful Sulli.” Said Kai.

Kai and Luhan ran ahead.

“We’ll stay here.” said TOP

“We’ll guard this place so that they can not get their hands on the core.” Said Sunny

Minho faced Sulli. “I’ll see you later.” Said Minho

Sulli nodded. Minho spread his wings ready to fly when Sulli pulled him back and kissed him on the lips.

“Come back for me.” Said Sulli

Minho hugged Sulli tightly burying his face on Sulli’s neck. And then he flew away.

“We need to hide Sulli.” Said Chanyeol.

“No Chanyeol, We need to find my sister.” Said Sulli

----------------------

Sulli climbed the stairs…her body is slowing her down but she needs to reach her sister.

“Sulli!” Dhara ran towards Sulli “I am glad you are fine. Have you called the next bloodline?” asked Dhara

“Yes.” Said Sulli “The King is a half white half black dragon.”

“Great….we have a strong king…” said Dhara

Dhara coughed and then Sulli saw a large wound in Dhara’s side.

“Sister…what happened to you?” asked Sulli worried. There is blood on Dhara’s side!

“When the dragons broke the shield…as the shield tore…it wounded me too.” Said Dhara

“We need to bring you to Kai.” Said Sulli

“You can’t go out Sulli.” Said Chanyeol.

“We need Kai, Chanyeol.” Said Sulli

Sulli went to the window and saw Master Cha transformed into a centaur fighting the wolves. Kris also fighting the wolves with his sword.

“Kris! We need you!” shouted Sulli

Kris felt his mark burning.

“Go ahead, I’ll try to handle this.” Said Master Cha

“Be careful, Master.” Said Kris

Kris left he field and ran to the palace.

“Please protect my sister, Kris…she needs to find Kai. She’s wounded.” Said Sulli

Kris saw the Princess’ wound. “I’ll lead her to Kai.” Kris immediately carried the Dhara.

“Be careful.” Said Sulli “You’ll be fine sister. Kai is a great healer. And Kris will protect you.”

Dhara looked at Sulli. “I don’t know why I have ever thought there is a greater love than the love of a family.” Said Dhara “Thank you Sulli.”

Sulli is confused. But Kris already walked on.

----------------------

Kris ran escaping attacks. A wolf almost bit him on his back.

“Wolf!” shouted Dhara

Kris slashed the wolf with his sword as Dhara’s feet touched the ground.

“Are you all right Princess?” asked Kris

This is the first time that Dhara has been protected this much by someone aside from Minho.

Kris saw an approaching Wolf and Kris stood before the Princess slashing through the wolf. But another wolf came and bit Kris on his arm. Kris immediately slashed through that wolf too.

“You are wounded.”  said Dhara

Kris still lifted Dhara with shaking arms. “We need to find the healer for you Princess.”

Kris saw Kai treating a wounded Knight behind a tree as Luhan fights wolves using water arrows.

Kris almost crashed beside Kai.

“Princess?” asked Kai

“Help her.” Said Kris. “She’s wounded.”

Kai finished stitching the Knight’s wound and then looked at Dahra’s wound.

“We also need to stitch this.” Said Kai

Kai noticed Kris’ lips turning blue.

“What happened to you?” asked Kai

“He was bitten by the wolf.” Said Dhara

“You should have said so. The Rabies is too powerful. It can kill you in a minute!”

“Save him, Healer.” Said Dhara

Kai opened his box, combined some powders and liquids and put it on the wound and had Kris drink it.

“That should lessen the impact of the poison.” Said Kai

Dhara is losing too many blood.

“We need to start, Princess. This will be a little painful.” Said Kai

“I am not afraid of pain.” Said Dhara.

---------------------------

TOP transformed as a white dragon when he saw Adah approaching them in her dragon form.

“Hide somewhere Sunny.” Said TOP.

Sunny hid behind a bush.

“The spy.” Said Adah

“No more.” Said TOP “I am no longer on the dark side. I am for the Kingdom of Zaruum. I will protect it against you.”

“You will never win against us.” Said Adah

Adah blew fire against TOP but TOP blew a strong wind that blocked the fire. Adah flew up.

“Sunny, I need you to do something for me.” Said TOP “Go to the far end of the palace. You will see a hole on the ground…you will find a chained dragon there….free it.”

TOP flew up.

“What?!” Sunny quickly stood up and ran towards the back end of the palace blowing sorcery fire on any wolf she encounters. Her heavy book tied behind her.

-------------------------

Minho saw Muklan flying in the center of the palace blowing fire everywhere.

“Stop the destruction.” Said Minho

“Han…” said Muklan who is in her dragon form

“My betrayer of a brother.” Said Muklan

“Stop this sister…You can destroy…but your thirst for vengeance will never be satisfied.” Said Minho

“The people you want to take revenge after are all dead…even after hurting these people…you will still seek to hurt more people.” Said Minho

“You have completely been blinded by them. Is it the Princess? She will never love you the same way Han. Trust me…She will only hurt you.” Said Muklan

“She loves me, sister. She has told me so. And I feel it.” Said Minho

“Liar!” Muklan blew fire against Minho but Minho flew higher escaping the attack. Muklan flew to catch Minho.

----------------------------

Sunny found the hole.

“Hello? Is there anyone down there?” asked Sunny

“Who are you?” asked a voice

Sunny gulped…what a dark aura….

“Umm…TOP asked me to free you?” asked Sunny

“TOP…really? He did?” asked the dragon

“Umm…yes…there’s a battle going on right now…maybe he is hoping you can help us.” Said Sunny

“There’s no use. These chains are enchanted. It has been created by strong sorcerers.” Said the voice

“I will try.” Said Sunny. Sunny started to browse her book…”Chains…”

“What are you?” asked the voice

“Hmm? Oh…I’m a sorcerer.” Said Sunny

“TOP has a sorcerer friend?” asked the voice

“Umm…yes…” said Sunny “I found it!”

Sunny jumped on the hole. And her eyes widened at what she saw. She almost ran back up.

A BLACK DRAGON!

Is TOP serious? Is she really supposed to free this one? What if this joins Muklan’s club?

“You looked shocked.” Said the dragon

“The enemies we are fighting against are black dragons.” Said Sunny.

“You are afraid I will join their forces?” asked the dragon

“Yes.” Said Sunny

“Do they have a sorcerer by their side?” asked the dragon

“I don’t think so. Maybe witches but not sorcerers.” Said Sunny

“I am on the sorcerer’s side. That means whatever side you are on, that’s where I will be.” Said the dragon

“Huh?” Sunny is confused.

“TOP is my son, little sorcerer.” Said the dragon

That made Sunny shocker than shocked.

“Now… unchain me.”

---------------------------

TOP attacked Adah by blowing sharp winds against her. Adah got wounded but that did not stop her. She blew ball of fire towards TOP. TOP avoided them but one of the ball of fire hit him on his back. TOP’s wings got burnt and he fell. The fall is fast….he is reaching the ground.

Minho saw TOP falling. Minho flew towards TOP. But Muklan is tailing him. Minho reached TOP and both of them crashed to the ground.

TOP transformed into a human. He’s hurt.

Muklan blew fire on them. Minho blocked it by his own blue fire. But Minho is wounded by the fall. He’s limping as he walked and pushed the fire away from TOP.

“TOP, are you all right?” asked Minho

TOP opened his eyes…he feels pain all over.  He tried to stand up.

“I will be.” Said TOP

And then Muklan’s fire attacked again. Adah attacked too. Minho stopped the fire to reach him and TOP by releasing blue fire on each of his hand as he transformed to his human form.

But 2 against one is too much.The fire from both sides are closing in on Minho and TOP.

From the palace Sulli felt the danger. She felt it all of the same time.

Master Cha is the only Circle member on the field. Four wolves are around him. He has already been bitten twice and the rabies has already weaken him.

“Chanyeol, Master Cha needs you.” said Sulli. “He’s in danger right now.”

“I can’t leave you here Sulli.” Said Chanyeol

“Rabies is spreading on his body…there are 4 wolves around him…he is already weak.” Said Sulli as tears are forming in her eyes.

“I will be fine here, Chanyeol. Muklan and Ada are fighting Minho and TOP.” Said Sulli

Chanyeol hesitantly nodded.

“I will be back here as soon as I know Master Cha is safe.” Said Chanyeol

Chanyeol ran out.

Sulli hid herself behind a door.

Master Cha…Minho….please be safe…

--------------------------

Minho pushed the blue fire against Muklan . As his right side almost got hit my Adah’s fire,  a large black dragon appeared in the sky, riding it is… Sunny?!

“Father.” Said TOP

“You’ve gotten him free,” said Minho

“Sunny did.” Said TOP

Muklan released fire against Ger, TOP’s father. Adah also did the same. Get put Sunny down on the ground.

“I am old yet you still attacked me like that.” Said Ger.

“You are in our way.” said Muklan “Let us revenge our clan, join us.”

“No…forgiveness is what we need to seek…not vengeance…if it’s vengeance…it will just be a never ending cycle…one clan ends another until there is no more left…forgiveness is key.” Said the Ger.

Ger released fire and Adah got hit. Muklan attacked Ger by blowing fire but Minho blew blue fire behind Muklan.

Muklan’s back got bunt and Muklan returned to her human form.

-----------------------

Chanyeol saw as the 4 wolves leaped towards Master Cha. Master Cha closed his eyes for what he thought to be his end.

But Chanyeol made it. He transformed into a Lion and crushed each of the wolves down to the ground. “Master…are you all right?”

Master Cha fell to the ground returning to his human form.

“We need the healer.” Said Chanyeol. Chanyeol felt relief washed over him as he saw Kai running towards them with Luhan.

“I thought he’d be like this by now.” Said Kai. Kai put medicine on Cha’s wounds and made him drink it too.

“That should help.” Said Kai

“These wolves doesn’t seem to decrease in number…they just get more and more…” said Luhan. Luhan looks exhausted.

And then they heard loud swooshing wounds in the air. As if there are hundreds of large wings…

The three of them looked up and can’t believe their eyes.

------------------------

Adah saw when her Mistress returned to her human form, she released a strong fire that hit Ger straight on the chest making the old dragon fall.

Minho is face to face with Muklan.

And then loud swooshing sound were heard in the air. When they looked up…hundreds of white dragons arrived.

“What are they doing here?” asked TOP

Elder Faha landed on the ground before TOP and knelt in front of him.

“We felt the core calling for us. And it did not take long for me to realize…that it is because Zaruum has chosen you TOP…to lead the Kingdom…Your highness.” Said Elder Faha “Just give us your orders…and we will follow you. We have come to help crush the darkness…we are here to support the new King.”

TOP looked up…everyone was there…the younger ones who follow him around…the Elders who were hoping he could lead the clan but whom he let down…Ariyah was there…even Eelin…his mother.

“Please rise, Elder Faha.”said TOP.

“We will end this battle. Let’s fight together.” Said TOP

Elder Faha rose.

“Everyone, Let’s fight the forces of darkness.” Said Elder Faha

Adah was attacked by some white dragons and fell to the ground hard.

Muklan can’t believe it…she’s losing the battle…many of her wolves are dead…white dragons are everywhere…Her dream of revenge…is gone…

Even her brother is now her enemy…she can’t let it end this way. She still has to get vengeance. Muklan disappeared all of a sudden leaving black smoke…

“Where did she go?” asked Sunny

----------------------

Sulli felt footsteps near the room she is hiding…who is it? Is it an enemy or a friend…a wolf…or a circle member? Sulli felt really weak…her knees are shaking.

And then suddenly a force pulled the door open.

“Muklan.” Said Sulli

“My my…if it isn’t the princess…”said Muklan. “The Fearie Princess…”

“You’ll not succeed Muklan.” Said Sulli

“My original plan may not…but I will still surely get my vengeance.” Said Muklan

“Now that you’ve made the call…is it hard?” asked Muklan “Do you feel weak? Does the core suck all your energy?”

“How...”

“How did I know?” Muklan chuckled “I was there when you bloodline was chosen...I was there when the core was replaced by a new one. I was there when the Faerie had to take in the old core…”

“The Faerie…it survived…she became queen…” said Sulli. So…there’s really a way for Sulli to survive this…and Muklan knows it.

“The Faerie became the queen and she lived to have children. That means I won’t die with this old core tool.” Said Sulli

“Hmm…that time…there were still a lot of Faeries…when one young faerie died, the queen was given the stone of that young faerie. So the queen dispensed the decaying core and replaced by the one from the dead Faerie…in your case….there is no other Faerie around where you can get a stone from.” Said Muklan

“You are the last of your kind…and you’re dying.” Said Muklan

Muklan walked towards Sulli and put her hand on Sulli’s neck strangling her.

“I want to make your death faster…so you don’t have to suffer Princess.” Said Muklan

Sulli is being lifted off the floor and air is no longer enough for Sulli to breath. Sulli closed her eyes as she started to choke. Is this her end?

 And then blue fire hit Muklan behind her. Muklan fell to the floor her entire body covered in blue flames. Sulli also fell to the floor a few feet away.

Minho ran towards Sulli.

“Are you all right?” asked Minho

Sulli just nodded.

“How can you…how can you do this to me Han.” Said Muklan as her body shook with the fire burning her body.

“When father was still alive…he used to say he wanted our kind to live in peace. He wanted the curse to be broken..he wanted us to live harmoniously with the people of Zarrum without them fearing us…without us feeling enslaved…” said Minho “Father did everything he could to achieve that…but your hatred fuelled the destruction of the Faeries and our clan…there is no room for hatred anymore…We have to let it go….We have to move on.” Said Minho

 Muklan felt the fire creeping inside her to her heart…her lungs…she knows the end is near.

Sulli reached for Minho’s face.

“You’re wounded.” Said Sulli

Minho touched Sulli’s hand. “I am fine…” said Minho

Minho touched Sulli’s neck which still has red marks.

“We have to find a way to heal you. You can’t go on getting weaker and weaker.” Said Minho as he kissed Sulli’s forehead.

Sulli just gave him a faint smile knowing there’s no other way.

Sulli’s tears spilled and Minho could not contain the pain inside him….he can’t lose Sulli…she can’t die…

“I can’t believe that a human can return a dragons’ heart…because I never experienced it…and our kind has never been lucky to get that…but you…Han…you seemed to have gotten it…” said Muklan

And as Muklan breath her last “Deep inside the queen’s tomb…the fist queen of the Princess’ bloodline… a stone still exists…the King never took it out of her body as respect to her. That stone…maybe your cure.” And then Muklan perished into dust.

Minho felt like the sky fell on him at the sight of his sister’s death…

“She…will now rest…” said Minho as a tear fell from his eye.

“She…tried to help me Minho…in her last minute…she gave me an important information.” Said Sulli “It seems when the first King of my bloodline buried the queen’s body…he did not take the stone off…the stone…may be the solution…” said Sulli

Minho looked at the place where Muklan disappeared. In the end…Muklan accepted Sulli and Minho’s love. In the end…Muklan has let go…

------------------------------

Adah was severely injured after the fight and died after a few days. There were a lot of injuries from the side of the Palace too. But the celebration for the victory and the crowning of the King cannot wait any longer.

The crowning was done 2 weeks after the great battle. It was a large event. TOP was crowned in front of thousand of Zaruum citizens who made it to the palace. The entire circle was there.

Three years after the crowning, some of the circle members gathered in the palace for an event.

“Kai decided to be a serious healer…He said he realized that during the battle…He realized He can really help…and it felt good saving lives…so He would go around Zaruum…to learn new medicines…and be a great healer.” Said Chanyeol “Luhan also went back to the Seaside Village since they are only a few shifters there.”

 “Me too. I need to lead my clan. They sent me to Master Cha to learn…and I think I need to already apply what I learned in the clan.” Said Chanyeol

Kris nodded. Chanyeol will make a great chieftain.

 “I will stay in the palace and continue to be an Ace Knight.” said Kris “Dhara and I…are planning to settle down soon.”

“It’s good that Princess Dhara is still around…she was brought up to be a leader…so she is a great help to the King as his adviser.” Said Master Cha

“Will you be all right that I’m not around,  Master?” asked Chanyeol

“If you are going to be a great leader, I won’t feel that bad. I am staying here as a scholar.”

“Who would’ve thought Sunny and TOP would be getting married? King TOP looked like he never cared…and Sunny looked like …well a kid.” Said Chanyeol laughing

“Will Sulli and Minho be coming?” asked Kris “I haven’t heard from them since they left the palace as soon as the crowning was finished. They disappeared like bubble.”

“I hope they’d come.” Said Master Cha

------------------------------

Sulli is walking rather slowly as Minho helped her.

“I was laughing when I met TOP last month.” said Sulli “He told me Sunny was to leave the palace after the crowning. She was supposed to go home to her village to help her father re-establish their clan. But TOP told her she can’t leave because she needed to help the Seer decode the prophesy.” Said Sulli “he was already being too obvious but he still used the prophesy as an excuse to  keep Sunny. He wanted to look cool.”

“You know TOP. He is never the one to admit his soft side in front of people.” Said Minho

“More like you?” asked Sulli

“I have revealed all sides of my life to you.” Said Minho

Sulli hugged Minho. “You fulfilled your promise to me, y’know. You said you’ll give me a happy family life and you did.”

Sulli looked at the small child sleeping on a blanket tied on Minho’s chest. The child’s hair is dark black.

Sulli touched her already large stomach…she’s nearing her 7th months on  the way.

Minho pulled Sulli to him. “I was happy that we can live that kind of simple life…far from the matters of the Kingdom. I wanted you to take a rest from all that happened and everything you had to do for the bloodline.” Said Minho.

“Is Elder Ger, TOP’s father, is he going to leave once the wedding is over?” asked Sulli “TOP and Sunny’s wedding is the fulfillment of the second curse isn’t it?”

“Yes…and Yes…the old man has been waiting for the day the old sorcerer could forgive him…he was waiting for the day when he can finally rest TOP and Sunny’s wedding is like the union of the sorcerer and the dragon who betrayed him symbolizing the forgiveness.” Said Minho

“Do you think the wedding will be big?” asked Sulli

“If the entire white dragon clan would be there, them alone is already big.” Said Minho

Sulli chuckled.

“I’m excited to see our little one. Will she be as naughty as this one?” asked Minho referring to his daughter that’s still inside Sulli’s stomach and the little boy that is their son.

“I hope she is….I like kids playing around.” Said Sulli

“Then let’s make more kids after this one.” said Minho

Sulli blinked several times. “It’s hard to give birth.”

“But we need more Faeries and black dragons…so we need to have more.” Said Minho

Sulli laughed. “ Let’s plan how to make a lot of little dragons and faeries  after TOP and Sunny’s wedding.”

Minho smiled as he held Sulli’s hand in his.

END

-----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 692 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
3.2K 256 14
Minji and Hanni are known by everyone for their rivalry in school but nobody knew about their enduring love. Separated by circumstances, distance and...
11K 412 32
Han Jisung never believed that he could find one and only true love. He never knew how it felt. But, than he met one beautiful boy named Minho. • He...
250 54 8
" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki do hafte, sirf do wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready soon to...