Accidental Marriage [ManxBoy]

De NS_silverlining

Peter J. Edsburke is a 20 years old boy who studied law in a college at California. He pursued a normal and w... Mai multe

Preview
Part 1: The substitute (Edited)
Part 2: The past (Edited)
Part 3: Just a scrape (Edited)
Part 4: A phone call (Edited)
Part 5: Best friend (Edited)
Part 6: A regret! (Edited)
Part 7: Picture of memory(Edited)
Part 8: The dinner (Edited)
Part 9: Little argument! (Edited)
Part 10: A cup of coffee(Edited)
Part 11: Crash over!(Edited)
Part 12: An apologise (Edited)
Part 13: Confusion (Edited)
Part 14: Cheezy freak! (Edited)
Part 15: Coming home (Edited)
Part 16: I'm home (Edited)
Part 17: The gaze (Edited)
Part 18: Cold war (Edited)
Part 19: I love him! (Edited)
Part 20: Nursing him (Edited)
Part 21: Grow love (Edited)
Part 22: Being apart (Edited)
Part 23: Forgetting him? (Edited)
Part 24: Confessions!! (Edited)
Part 25: Better relationship (Edited)
Part 26: Concerned & Jealous (Edited)
Part 27: Party at the mansion (Edited)
Part 28: Trust me (Edited)
Part 30: Seashore (Edited)
Part 31: He's gone? (Edited)
Part 32: Let it go (Edited)
Part 33: Stay
Part 34: Reunite <3
Part 35: Proper closure
Part 36: The proposal

Part 29: Painful truth (Edited)

25.8K 996 133
De NS_silverlining

A/N Hey everyone!! It's been long time no update. Since, I'm a full time college student with tons of quizzes and assignments...that's makes being a writer, is just during my free time only. Okay, sorry for complaining about my life...So, do enjoyed ur reading; ))

Sorry for any grammatical errors!! :P

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story.

[Sean POV]

The sunlight that was penetrating into the room through the open slits of the curtains, shone onto my face. I woke up from my slumber dream and checked on my phone that was placed on the nightstand. Pushed the button on, just to check on the time. It's already 10am.

Like I care...since it's weekend. So, I took this opportunity to sleep as much as I can, so does Peter.

I turned my head to my left, just to see an empty space beside me. There's no Peter lying or sleeping soundly, beside me.

"Where is he?" I questioned myself.

He woke up early maybe...and is having breakfast now.

I made my own assumptions and went straight into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before joining Peter at the dining table.

************

I bid Aunt Rossie a "Good Morning" before asking about my babe, Peter. Since, I didn't meet my expectations regarding the assumption that I made just now. He wasn't there in the dining room.

"Aunt Ross...do you know where Peter is?"

"Peter...?! Oh! He said that he want to go to the park...jogging!" Answered Aunt Ross while her hand was busy cleaning the table. I came down pretty late that Aunt Ross had already cleared the table.

"Jogging?! That's so not like him...I remember when he gave me a hard time persuading him to go for a jog before. What went into him, today?" I slipped a chuckle.

"Perhaps, he just felt like he had to do it today or maybe he wanted to keep up to your level, so that when you guys jog together next time, he can follow your pace and will not be left behind.."

If there's truth in Aunt Ross's words just now, it would be so.....cute of Peter. If he sneakily went out for a jog alone and sacrifice his morning weekend just because he wants to fit with my pace.

"Do you want coffee or anything for breakfast my dear?"

"Just coffee...Aunt Ross. I will eat later...during lunch with Pete."

"Alright then..." Aunt Ross responded before leaving for the kitchen.

I settled down at the dining table while waiting for the coffee I went through the newspaper that was lying on the table.

"Ding...Dong!"

That was a sound made by our door bell.

"Ding...dong!!"

It can't be Peter right?! There's no way he could have forgotten the passcode for the door.

Or......

Maybe, he might forget it somehow....

In the middle of me having an interrogation with my mind, I saw Aunt Ross walking out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand and placed it in front of me.

"Are you expecting a guest, Sean?" Asked Aunt Ross.

"Nope, I don't think so..."

"I will go check then..."

"It's okay, Aunt Ross... let me. I think that's just Peter who suddenly forgot the passcode..." I let out a chuckle before leaving to open the door.

The door was pulled, open by me from the inside and I greeted the person behind it with a broad smile on my face and said, "Welcome back, babe!"

I said it because I was so sure of myself that the person who behind the door was my husband.

But.....

"Olla, babe!!" Said that person who was standing in front of me with a smile that I fully knew who it belong to.

"Adam?!" To my surprise a name that I thought I had erased from my memory, once again blurted out from my mouth.

"Yeah! This is me, babe! Didn't you miss me?!" He said with an innocent look, as if nothing happened between us. As if, we're still in a good relationship.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, and my happy face turned into a despise look.

"Of course I came to see you, babe! I missed you so much, it's been months since we meet each other...and you didn't even reply any of my messages or my emails...or even answer my calls...are you that busy, babe?!"

Silence.

I didn't even respond to him.

"Never mind, babe. I know you must be busy with your work...but, now here I am...standing in front of you...and I really missed to embrace you in my arms." He said making an attempt to hug me, but I stopped him from doing that.

"Stop it, Adam. We no longer belong to each other. So, stop acting like nothing happened between us." I stared directly into his eyes, and he did the same.

He looked stunned before he opened his mouth to ask me a question. "What're you talking about, babe?! Why would you say that?! Of course we're still belong to each other." He kept on denying the truth. And once again he made a step forward, trying to touch my face but I avoided it by stepping backwards. "Look, babe. I'm sorry okay...I know I made a mistake. And that's the reason why I came here today...to fix everything...to make up with you. Please, babe...give me..."

"I belong to Peter. He is my husband!" I cut his mumbling and stated the truth. Because I can't stand to hear all of his excuses and lies any longer. I've had enough of it! "I'm sure you've heard about it through Pete, right?! So, that's it...Adam. There's nothing left for us to talk about anymore."

His eyes rounded and his mouth agape; shocked. "So...ermm..so...it is true that you married Peter? My brother, Pete?" He asked reluctantly.

"Yes."

He run his fingers through his hair and brushed it off, then let out a curse. "Sh*t!! I thought he was lying when he told me that you're his husband...I thought that he said it just to piss me off and make me run home..." He turned his back and walked towards the veranda.

His face clearly showed how disappointed and upset he is to know about this, the truth.

Somehow, there's this little voice inside my head that is whispering to me, to console this pitiful guy in front of me. To grab his arms and hug him tightly, like what I've always done before. Just like in the past, whenever Adam got upset or stressed out about something the only way to cheer him up is by embracing him into my arms and say," Everything will be fine, I will always be here by your side."

Embrace yourself, Sean!! What the hell are you thinking?!! You love Peter now, only he should be in your mind...not this guy!!!

"Dammit!! Why did everything turn out to be this messy?!" He let out his frustration before turning back facing me. "Why did you agree to marry him, Sean? Why?! You promised to marry me...you promised, Sean!!"

"Don't talk about keeping promises with me, Adam. When you're the one who broke it first. You're the one who ran away on our wedding day, like a coward sh*t!! So, don't you dare talk about those sacred promises in front of me!!!"I burst out, letting go of my anger and unsatisfied feeling towards him.

"I know I made a mistake. I shouldn't left you on that day. But, I left because I didn't want to hurt you... I couldn't bring myself to tell you that I was still not ready to have kids. Because I knew how excited you were to have kids. That's why I couldn't say it directly to you. But, it doesn't mean that I left because I had stopped loving you...doesn't mean I left because I no longer wanted you...I left because I wanted to do things that I wanted do, dreams that I needed to achieve before building a family with you..." He made a pause and heaved a hard breath. A sigh of disappointment and frustration. "I thought that you will wait for me...I thought our love is strong enough for you to believe in me, believe that I will return back to you...but, at the end all I got is a betrayal!"

Wait!! Why did things turn out like this?! Why do I all of sudden feel guilty?! Am I the one who betrayed him by marrying another guy?!

No! No! That's not true...it was his fault for leaving me at the first place. It was his fault for running away. He left me with no choice, other than to marry his own brother.

"Damn you, Adam!! Don't you dare put the blame on me!! It was you who left, not me! You knew fully well how much struggle it was for me to convince my parents to accept us... to bless our marriage. To make them believe that I also can have a happy family even though I have a man as my partner...I did what I could do just to gain that trust from them... a trust that you almost ruined!" I paused and took a deep breath.

"So, don't you dare label me as a betrayer when you're the one who betrayed me, first!! And if you thought not telling me the truth, could seal my heart from being broken, then did you think....leaving me alone on the altar will be any BETTER?!!" I yelled at him, expressed my anger...wholeheartedly. "You know what Adam... you're just a coward bastard that didn't dare face his own problem...instead just left a note and ran away." I made a closure.

Somehow, it feels a little bit better.

Relieved.

All the anger and disappointment that had been lumped inside me, depleted.

It's true that the only way to solve a problem is by facing it, not by running away.

*************************

[Peter POV]

I was determined with jogging for about 2 laps around the park, this morning. But, got defeated after the 1st round. Sigh! Kind of disappointed of myself.

It can't be helped right, since I'm not an active person. That's why I rather choose to cycle than to jog.

The reason why I suddenly acted out of my norm, this morning is because of...one reason only.

...Sean...

I wanted to be his best companion during jogging and during every single thing that we're doing together. In order to achieve this mission of mine, I needed to work hard for it.

After I had jogged for a round and cycled estimated 5 rounds, I went home.

I went through back door and kept my bicycle in the garage before heading towards the front yard.

Near the front porch, I heard voices. Sound of shouting and yelling. Curiosity beat the best of me, I peered through the verandah railings and saw Sean....and.....

ADAM?!!!

What the hell is he doing here??!

"I knew that....I was wrong, babe. I did you wrong...I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry..." Adam said, begging for an apology from Sean.

That sounded pathetic and disgusting to me.

He's no longer your 'babe'...Adam. He's mine!

I was about to ambush him and throw him out from here...but before I managed to do that...he had....

"But...I still love you, Sean! I do and will always love you. And I'm sure you still love me too..." Adam continued.

....kissed him.

I stood there frozen!!

(Flashback)

It was Adams birthday that my parents decided to make a barbeque party for him. It was just a simple and warm party with just our family and Sean's gathering together.

"Want help?" I offered help to Sean, who was busy grilling the steak in the back yard.

He threw me a smile before said, "That's fine, I think I can handle it well... by myself. Thanks anyway."

"Ok, then...just don't regret it later." I said and then, both of us burst out giggling. "Hey, Sean...can I ask you something?"

"That sounds serious...just spill it"

"Do you really love Adam? What I mean is... are you really serious with him?"

"What's wrong, bud? Why asking me such question?" He slipped an awkward chuckle.

"Just answer it, man" I'm being serious; no joke.

He cleared his throat before uttering his answers. "Your brother means a lot to me, Pete and yes, I do love him....wholeheartedly. Even if one day, when he decide not to love me anymore... I will always love him."

"Good to hear that..I guess...I should no longer worry about him getting broken hearted then"

"What are you guys gossiping about?" Asked Adam who just showed up with a jug of lemonade in his hand. "Are you talking about me?"

"No-no...we were just talking about random things.....right Pete?"Sean passed the question to me.

"Y-eah!yeah! Just talking about random things." I just agreed with Sean.

Then, three of us just started laughing for no specific reasons..

(End of flashback)

....without I realizing it, my hand had formed a ball of fist. Ready to launch any time on Adam's face for kissing my husband right before my eyes.

I saw how Sean struggle to free himself from Adams grip, then he succeed releasing himself by giving Adam a hard push.

"The hell, ADAM!!!" Sean let out his anger and flew a quick punch on Adams face.

Thanks, Sean. I guess, I can save my punch for later.

Somehow, my heart felt at ease seeing Sean not fall into Adams temptations and how he had rejected him.

But then, weird things happened. Instead of crying or getting mad after receiving a hard punch from Sean, Adams giggled.

Has he gone crazy?

"I was right after all, you still love me....Sean. You still love me." He said with blood stained at the corner of his mouth.

What the hell was that??!!! What's did he mean by saying that??!

"NO!! NO!! I DONT......you've become my past, Adam." Sean denied it.

Adam formed a sly smirk. "...even so that doesn't mean you love Peter, right? Stop deceiving yourself, Sean.... just admit it already that you married Peter for a reason....you married him just to revenge me right?"

I shifted my gaze to Sean's face. He looked surprised and dumbfounded, as if he was just caught red-handed.

Say it, Sean! Tell him that it isn't true. Tell him how you love me......please, Sean.

"Yes! That's true...I married your brother just because I wanted to revenge you. Make you feel how I felt when the one that you love leaves you hanging....alone" Sean said with his eyes staring deeply in Adam's. His eyes darkened, filled with hatred. "....because of you the heart that used to be filled with love.... turned dark and flamed with flares of hatred....ADAM EDSBURKE!!"

No-no-there's no way Sean...there's no way Sean will do this to me. It wasn't true....no...no.

Its hurts.

There's tightness that I was feeling here, in my chest. My heart is beating unevenly and hardly...gosh! So, this is how it feels when our heart gets broken.

Painful indeed!

My whole body trembled and I lost my strength to stand up properly. But, I made an effort... huge effort to transfer all of my strength towards my legs, so that I can get out from this place as soon as possible. I can no longer hear Sean reveal the truth...the painful truth.

I pumped my feet, towards the garage and went to pick up my bicycle, then, ran away through the backyard. I cycled it as fast as I can so that I stay as far as I can from this place.

From Sean.

A/N To all lovely readers, thanks for keep on supporting my works and for all of the inspiring comments and also the votes! I appreciate it ;))

Do follow Accidental Marriages till the end. Just a few parts left...please wait patiently for the updates. Luv ya <3 <3

I hope the numbers of viewers and voted keep on increase, because it boost my excitement to write the story. THANKS A LOT:)

I'm still new in this genre love story. So I try my best to write an interesting story line. I hope you guys can support me and do click vote button. Luv ya :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

St. Patrick's Luck De Ezra Ann

Ficțiune adolescenți

2.1K 123 7
Wyatt Kelly never had an easy life, at least in his opinion his life was never easy. Wyatt is 16 years old and lives on the streets, sleeps in alley...
661K 33K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...
227K 8.3K 10
Hunter Davis has been screwed over twice because of needy females in his class. These girls managed to wiggle their breasts in the face of his profes...
78.6K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...