Don't Let Go

By austenfromhell

This isn't a normal story of girl meets boy, they instantly fall in love and live happily ever after. This... More

Casting
01: Teenagers
02: Strike a Nerve
03: Sleep
04: Rollin' Stone
05-Bad Reputation
06-Belief
07: Shake Ya Ass
08:Sleepover Shenanigans

00: Prologue

313 3 3
By austenfromhell

A/N: So this is a new story I'm working on, the prologue is short but I'd really appreciate if you guys commented/voted and let me know what you think! :) As I continue writing I may mark this as Mature Content because this book will be a Mature YA/New Adult book that includes: violence, drug use/mentioned, sex, underage drinking, etc. 

****

If I'd known then what I know now, would I still make the choices that I've made today?

It's something I think about every day.

I didn't know it then, but from the moment I met him, my entire life changed. For better and for worse, he unequivocally changed my life.

Before I met Dean, I was content. It wasn't the best life but I had my two best friends and that was more than enough for me.

I may not have been happy every single day, I may not have know what love felt like, but I was content.

In some ways, I was just coasting through life. Just moving from day to day doing what I needed in order to get through high school and get the hell out of my town and away from my family.

Sometimes, I would tell myself I'd do anything to get out of there. Jump through any obstacles.

Nothing was going to stop me from starting my new life.

Little did I know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
1.2K 145 26
[COMPLETED] A story between a girl and a boy who talk on the phone together. The girl thinks the guy is someone else, but the guy knows who the girl...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...