The Quiet Girl and The Player

By bunnysdeath

Maya Smith is a average teenage who is quiet and gets picked on. She has an abusive home life and can't seem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

15 0 0
By bunnysdeath

I'm on my way to class. When I see this girl being tormented.
    Her books were knocked out of her hands, and she was punched and told to die I think.
   People can be so cruel. I walk over to my friends and wait for class to start.
  "Have you seen that new episode of PLL?" My friend Sydney asked me. (PLL is Pretty Little Liars)
  "Yea I watched it."
I say as I'm still thinking about the girl in the hall. She's cute. I hope she's alright.
I think her name is Maya. I'm not totally sure.

Skip to 3rd hour

"Cameron do you know the answer?"
   "Um the answer..the slope is undefined."
     "That's correct."
I look over at the girl that I had saw being picked on. She has long brown hair and glasses.
    "Psst."
My friend nudges me in the side. "What?"
"Why are you staring at Maya?"
I don't say anything back. I just look back down at my worksheet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

312K 7.8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
19.5K 1.8K 28
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
37.9K 117 15
just know it's gonna make you hella wet🤭