INKMASTER'S ART

By inkee_

โ†  Come pleasure your eyeballs with my trashy art. [cover image is mine] More

IMPORTANT
Hold Fast
White Rabbit
Devil Inside Me
Phenomena
Charmer
Devils Bleeding Crown
The Burned Man
Ralof of Riverwood
Don't Wanna Fight
Lazaretto
11:11
What's In My Head?
Evil Eye
Misirlou
Sober
Zabuza Momochi
[req]Gaara of the Sand
[req]Percy Jackson
[req]BEN Drowned
Shino Aburame
[cover]Miyamoto Musashi
The Matador
Left Hand Suzuki Method
[wip] Life Lessons With Ink

People Mover

602 118 26
By inkee_

"People Mover" by The One and Only PPL MVR

Guys, I finally finished all my music and art work for this year! *victory dance*

Also the Halloween party was absolute chaos. psst Happy Halloween to all the American children (pretty sure they're a day behind). Almost died and got arrested but it's okay, halloween is supposed to be scary as shít.

Almost up to 100 episodes of Naruto, slowly but surely. New favourite character: Tsunade, she is one hot grandmamacita. Orocharu needs to go tf home. Highlight was finally seeing Itachi though, been waiting for that mf to appear since forever.

Final product! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments! You guys are wicked thanks again for all the support!

Next update I'll open Requests! So start thinking of something you want to see me draw, OC's, *cough cough* Naruto characters, anything really. The more sick and twisted the better!

VOTE + COMMENT + SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 40.2K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
40.7K 1.1K 70
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
39.4K 2K 143
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.7M 63.2K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...