His Perfect Addiction.

By looloomatsebula14

COMPLETED. Highest ratings Rank☆: 1 in beauty on 08/07/2020 Rank☆: 1 in discover on 27/04/2019 Rank☆: 2 in bi... More

Introduction
[1.] The Encounter.
[2.] Unknown Destiny.
[3.] Changes.
[4.] The Proposal.
[5.] Possibilities.
[6.] Temptations.
[7.] The Beginning.
[8.] Partial Acceptance.
[9.] Confessions
[11.] Goods Flashing
[12.] Chilling Discoveries
[13.] Plan Failure
[14.] Surprises
#Author's Note
[15.] Tingles
[16.] Counter Pleasures
[17.] Revenge (Part one)
[18.] Revenge (Part two)
[19.] Enraged
[20.] Déjà Vu
[21.] Ready Or Not
[22.] Forgiveness
[23.] Losing you
[24.] Forgetting You
[25.] Noticing You
[26.] Hurting you
[27.] Letting go
[29.] Getting hurt.
[30.] Without you
[31.] The 'L' word
[32.] You again
[33.] Confrontation
[34.] Blurry images
[35.] Reminiscing
[36.] Redemption
[37.] Ectasy
[38.] Sailed ships
[39.] The beginning of the end
[40.] This is it
[42.] The Ending.
Pre-Sequel
Author's Note
Author's Note
A/N

[28.] Yours

24.9K 764 107
By looloomatsebula14

Samantha's P.O.V

He kissed the corner of my mouth and it had me feeling things I have never felt before. Not even with Alex. What happened? What caused it?

I hate how I still hope Alex will come for me and say he is sorry about the b*llshit and his tantrums.

That he will storm in and declare his love for me. That he will take me away with him and we will have what I had always wanted with him.

Love.

But that won't ever happen I know it but I can't stop crossing my fingers hoping he will do just that and just love me.

My hope fades away like the sand being blown away by the harsh wind. Wind being my reality that Alex is a self-centered jerk who never cared about me.

"Sammie...."

"I am awake Liam." I rested my head on my hand as I looked up to Liam. I felt something in the pit of my stomach when I saw him lazily smile at me.

How does he do that?

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked as he played with my hair.

Sh*t! Uh what to do?

"Uhmm uh okay." I nervously answered him.

I don't know if I want to but I am so tempted to. My legs are moving me towards the bathroom yet my mind is racing with so many thoughts. If I really should do this even though I really really want to.

"Come here Sammie." He stood leaning on the sink with his arms crossed across his chest.

Damn. I want this so bad.

He looked at me intensely before he grabbed the baggy shirt I was wearing and pulled me towards him. Our foreheads touched and I think I drifted closer to him. Not physically that is, but in some weird way I felt closer to him now more than ever.

"I would love to kiss you right now Sammie."

"I'd like that..." I pushed my lip in between my teeth using my thump as I looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Don't hurt me again." He said before sucking my thumb.

Instantly our souls collided. We smashed into each other so hard my world spun around and all sanity and caution was gone. With every stroke of his tongue he painted his oaths in me like I was his canvas.

I never wanted to stop kissing him but because of how weak the human body is I had to breathe.

The breath I took sent refreshment in my lungs and sweet serenity in my heart and all I wanted was to have my mind clouded by his image only.

"About the shower....Davis" Liam said while drawing circles on my torso and I could only nod to that.

He stripped me off my shirt and shorts leaving me in only my panties while he stood in his naked glory.

Warm water fell on my skin and it intensied the feeling I felt deep within my core.

He took a step closer towards me and rubbed some body wash on a sponge and started moving it around my neck, down my cleavage, and further down where he dropped the sponge and stroked me. I threw my head back as I held on tighter to him.

He wrapped my hair around his hand and held it in his fist and drew me back as he moved his warm tongue from the base of my neck up to my earlobe where he bit it.

Pure Ecstasy.....

I felt him insert his finger in me then added another and looked at me. Not moving an inch he just smirked at me and I found myself moving just so I could get some feeling.

"This is mine." He told me as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"Say it Samantha. Say it is mine forever." He looked at me intently searching my eyes.

"I'm yours. Forever." He pulled his fingers out of me and kissed me with so much passion I couldn't feel my legs.

We stepped out of the shower and he dried my body with a towel and wrapped me in a bath robe.

We talked about what we would do for the day while I was making the bed. We heard a ruckus down stairs and gave each other a look thinking Liz and Dylan were going crazy again. Then the door swung open.

"Alex?"

***********************************

Hey guys.....

You guys are just too beautiful. You keep on voting and commenting about the book and it puts a smile on my evil little face....

OMG!!!!! This chapter is just so so so awesome. At least I'd like to think it is. It has intimacy, revelations and more importantly a sweet sweet twist.

As per usual... Tell me what You think will happen????

Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.
Follow me.

Lulu...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
1.9M 58.1K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...