Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

31. (WRONG CHOICE)

605 22 2
By KSmittySmith

I look over at Nessa confused as hell. Like why is this happening? I've never talked to Eva until now. Why is she being so mean to me?

"Hello? Times a tickin" Eva laughs and Teala joins in.

"Can you just please delete the video?" I asked hoping that she would change her mind.

"No. It's a game Melanie, we're just having fun" she says staring at me. How the hell is this fun?

"Mel, she's a bitch, you're going to have to do something" Nessa says and I leaned my head back. Is this happening? I shake my head and go through the options. Break-up with him, go streaking, or have her send the video. Streaking at the club? People do crazy things when their drunk right? But damn 21st century and I know if I leave this club butt ass naked, I'll see it online in less than five minutes. Okay, so if I break up with Cam, what really would happen?

"Hellooo" Teala says.

"I'M THINKING" I shout and they all stare at me. I take a deep breath, okay where was I? Okay breaking up with Cameron, but only till midnight. That's not so bad, right? Who am I kidding? I shouldn't play with him like that. Then the video. Okay if she sends the video to him, I can hurry and text and tell him it was a prank. Of course he'll be mad but he would get over it. But if she post that video on twitter... not only would I be embarrassed, I'll be frowned upon and I would be embarrassing Cameron. DAMN IT! "You'll delete the video after I choose one, right?" I asked.

"Yes" Eva says smiling. I'm not going to hurt Cameron, I'm going to have to embarrass myself. I get up from the table and step away from my chair. "Oh shit, you're going to streak" Eva laughs.

"Not uh leave your phone, we don't want you calling Cam" Teala said. I roll my eyes and throw my phone on the table. I walk to the bathroom and went to the counter. I can't believe I'm about to do this? Sorry mom, sorry dad.

"Mel, I don't think you should do it" someone says and I look over and see Nessa.

"I don't have a choice, she's going to send the video to Cameron, and that guy had his hands all over me" I say looking at her.

"But streaking are you serious? You can get in huge trouble for that! Also, Cameron wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself like that. Think of your reputation or what your parents would say"

"I don't have another choice Nessa!" I shout.

"You do... choice one..." and I stare at her.

"Are you serious?" I say staring at her nuts. "You want me to break up with Cam?"

"Just for the night! Three hours until midnight, and tell him it's a prank"

"Nessa I can't..."

"Mel, you guys are kind of already in a fight, so it'll be okay, you know?"

"I can't believe this" I said shaking my head and staring at myself in the mirror.

"It's only three hours" Nessa repeats. I look over at her and bit my lip. I leave the bathroom and Nessa follows behind me and we go back to the table.

"Unbelievable. I'm sending this video" Eva says.

"No I decided to break up with him, until the end of the night" I say picking up my phone.

"Damn girl" Teala says. I walk away from the table and all the girls follow me outside. "Put it on speaker" Teala says excited and I just stare at her. I call Cameron and he picks up on the 3rd ring.

"Mel?" he says. Don't cry Mel, don't cry.

"Cam, we need to talk" I say.

"Yea, we do. Listen, maybe I overreacted with you hanging out with Andrea and I want to apologize. So I'm sorry" he says. Damn, he just made it a lot harder. I look over at Nessa and she stares at me. Then I felt a tear dropped.

"Cam...we should break up" I say and Eva and Teala laugh covering their mouths. Cameron doesn't say anything and I hear him laugh.

"What?"

"I want to break up"

"Mel what the hell? Is it because of tonight? Is it because of what Christian said? I'm sorry, don't... don't do this babe"

"We're over... Bye Cameron" I say hanging up and Teala and Eva burst out laughing.

"Girl has balls" Eva says.

"Now delete the video you dumb ass bitch" Nessa says and they stare at us.

"Not until midnight so I know that she's about her word" Eva says laughing.

"Now let's go and finish playing" Teala says and her and Eva head back into the club. I look down at my phone ringing to see Cameron was calling me back. I end the call.

"Melanie..." Andrea said about to touch my shoulder and I moved away from and looked at her like she's crazy.

"Don't fuckin touch me Andrea! This was all your fault" I said.

"My fault?" she says.

"Yes, you knew they were going to do that! You wanted me to break up with Cameron so you could feel better about yourself" I said.

"What! Melanie I had no clue they would do that. I knew Eva was a witch but I didn't know she could come up with something like this? Melanie, I'm sorry!" Andrea says.

"Just get out of my face Andrea" I said staring at her. Andrea stares at me for a minute then goes back into the club and Gabbie follows her. This is the worst night ever.

"Melanie... it's going to be okay" Nessa says.

"That I just broke up with Cameron? Yea, it's going to be okay Nessa" I said shaking my head and my phone started to ring. "God! Just take it!" I said shoving my phone at Nessa then I go and sit on the edge of the street. Nessa comes and sits by me and rest her hand on my leg.

"It'll be over by midnight" Nessa says. After sitting out on the edge for 10 minutes and people taking pictures of us, Nessa and I decided to head back into the club to the table.

"There you girls are, right on time! Nessa, it's your turn" Eva says smiling.

"What the hell? You guys are still playing?" Nessa said.

"Uhh... yea? We're not going to stop because someone is scared to play" Teala says laughing.

"Unbelievable" Nessa says taking a swig of her drink. They continued to play truth and dare, laughing up a storm while Nessa and I watched them. They were pretty gone and had absolutely no care in the world. It was rolling around midnight and we had about two minutes. Nessa hands me my phone and I look at it.

37 missed calls, 42 text messages all from Cameron.

"You are so ridiculous, are you really that attached to him?" Eva said and I look up at her.

"Why are you so jealous?" I asked and she stares at me and smiles. "Delete the video" I demanded and she rolls her eyes. She shows me her phone and presses delete.

"Now go to your delete folder and delete the video again Eva" Andrea said. Eva shows us her phone again and she deletes the video.

"Ugh! This night blew, next time don't invite us Andrea" Eva said getting up and Teala gets up as well.

"Don't worry, I won't" Andrea said. I hurried and called Cameron back, no answer. I called him again as we're leaving the club, no answer.

"What's wrong?" Nessa said.

"He's not answering. Hey, I'm going to an uber back home, could you go to Andrea's and get our stuff?" I asked calling Cameron again.

"Yes" Nessa said. Cameron still doesn't answer.

"Shit" I said opening my uber app and flagging down an uber.

"Our uber is here, I'll see you at home in a little" Nessa says.

"Okay" I said kind of ignoring her. I called Cameron again. Nothing. What the hell.

M: Hey babe, confused why you aren't answering your phone. Anyways, listen long story short, I was playing truth or dare and I was dared to break up with you till midnight. So it was a joke so answer your phone.

I sent the text message when my uber comes. I get in and waited for a minute and nothing from Cameron. I called him again. Voicemail.

"Cam, hey babe, it was just a small and horrible prank and I'm sorry, so call me back" I said ending the voicemail. I tap my finger on my phone and looked out the window. Why won't he answer me? I called again. Nothing. "SHIT!" I shouted and look up to the see the uber driver looking at me through the mirror. "Sorry" and I look back at my phone. I continue to try to call Cameron as I get home and still nothing. Alright, calm down Mel, he's sleep. Just call him in the morning, right? I go and take a shower and waited for Nessa to come in. When she finally gets into my apartment she puts my bag on the couch.

"He answer yet?" she asked.

"No, he hasn't answered my calls or texts" I said staring at her.

"Mel, just calm down"

"Call Christian please" I said. Nessa pulls out her phone and calls Christian on speaker. He answers on the 2nd ring.

"Yo ma" he says.

"Hey, Mel is trying to get a hold of Cam, you with him?" Nessa asked. Christian was quiet on the phone for a minute.

"Umm... he doesn't want to talk to her" Christian said.

"Christian, put him on the phone" Nessa says.

"You do realize she broke up with him, right?" Christian said.

"It was a prank. It's too much to explain right now, just let her talk to him" Nessa demanded.

"Listen... he really does not want to talk to her Nessa. Anyways, I need to go, we have a show tomorrow so I'll talk to you later" Christian says as the line goes dead.

"Ugh" Nessa says in disgust. I stare at her and bit my lip.

"Okay. He's mad at me. I get it, I would be mad too. So I'm just going to leave him alone, let him cool down, and talk to him tomorrow" I said looking at Nessa.

"Right, everything is going to be fine. He knows it was a prank so everything is fine. Just sleep on it" Nessa says and I shake my head.

"Yea, I will, night" I said and Nessa walks to the front door and I lock it after she leaves. I go to my bedroom to go to bed and I literally could not go to sleep. I'm regretting the choice I made. Maybe I should of just of went streaking.

The following morning when I woke up, I hurry to check my phone to only see messages from Jasmine, my mom and dad. I ignore them and called Cameron, voicemail.

"Cameron, it's getting pretty ridiculous now. I told you it was a prank and I am so sorry, please call me back" I said ending the voicemail. I throw my phone on the bed and went to take a shower. I changed into some sweats, grabbed my phone to see nothing from Cameron. Someone knocks on my door and I walk over to the front and answered it, Nessa.

"Anything?" she asked coming in.

"No"

"I got off the phone with Christian and all he said was that Cameron is pissed off. They won't be on their phones all day because of their show so I wouldn't even try today" Nessa says and I sit down on the couch.

"Damn it Nessa, like did I make the right choice?" I asked looking at her and she comes to sit next to me.

"On top of this, Gilinsky and Madison Beer broke up" she says and I look at her.

"That sucks?" I said.

"Let me finish... thearticle also says that you and Cameron broke up" Nessa says and I look at herconfused.

"Why would they say that?"

"It says, that an insider said, you and Cameron were fighting too much and decided to go your separate ways" Nessa says and I laugh.

"This is so ridiculous" I said shaking my head.

"I'm not finished... the article states that Cam and Beer decided to get back together and you and Gilinsky are messing around. Oh! Let's not forget you, Andrea and Madison are in a brawl" Nessa said and I leaned my head on the couch.

"Of course, it says that" I said. I'm still in disbelief that this is all happening right now. Is this really happening? Please tell me I'm dreaming! The whole day, I literally continued to blow up Cameron. I called him constantly and texted him back to back. It was 8pm, and Nessa and I were in my living room watching TV. I really wasn't actually watching TV because I couldn't get my mind off of Cameron. Then someone knocks on my door. I get up and walk over to the front and Jasmine barges in.

"So... what's going on with you and Cameron? I leave for a day and the whole world goes mad" Jasmine says turning to face me when she reaches the living room

"I screwed up" I said staring at her.

"What happened?" she asked. I told Jasmine about last night and about double dare and how they got the video of me. About how Cameron won't answer his phone. I told her everything. "You guys are joking, right?" she asked.

"No this really happened" I said.

"Over a game? Over a dumb ass game?"

"Yes" I said looking at her.

"Alright look, I don't know what to do about the Cameron situation because he's in a different state. Mel, wait till he gets back in town, then you guys work it out. However, this Madison Beer beef needs to come to an end" she says.

"I don't have beef with her? I don't like her, but there's no beef"

"Well, to the world there is. I've talk to Madison Beer's people and we decided on good press on you guys. We planned for you two ladies to go out to dinner next Wednesday" Jasmine says.

"Why? Who cares if we don't like each other?" I asked.

"Melanie, it's all about the entertainment industry, it's all for the cameras, I don't expect you to understand, I just want you to do it okay?" she says and I shake my head.

"Whatever" I said. Jasmine stayed at the house for a few more hours and went home around midnight. Nessa stayed with me tonight because I was so confused why Cameron won't call me back. I know I'm in the wrong, but if he would just answer me I could truly explain myself.

Dear Cameron, why are you ignoring me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
261K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...