My Guardians

By jacquelynleigh

"'They can't possibly be interested in me, can they?' I muttered to myself. I don't want to get to close to... More

My Guardians
Prolouge
Mini Pity Party
Almost good day
In Need of Constant Distractions
Can't catch a break
Finally a Good Day
Teaser
Pizza and Happiness
First Dates and Consequences
Confrontation
Hurt
Confusion
Therapy
Rollercoaster
Healthy
Face Off
Trust
Do you want to meet our parents?
The Plan

Brave

6.7K 235 17
By jacquelynleigh

Warning: Smut at end of chapter

"Are you really sure that you're ready for this?" Jordan looked so concerned, I mean this is only the thousandth time he has asked me today.  After said I wanted them to mark me last night he hasn't stopped asking.  I'm getting annoyed.  

I turned around from the food I was prepping in the kitchen to face him.  "Ask me that one more time."  I narrowed my gaze at him and gave him a pointed look.  

"Someone is feisty this morning." Arms snaked themselves around my waist.  I already knew that it was Douglas so I leaned back into his chest.  

"It's not my fault that Jordan has asked me the same question over and over since I woke up, which might I add was very early."  I turned my head and pressed a kiss to his cheek.  He chuckled, "Well we have plenty of things to do today.  I want to go to the police station first, is that okay? I've already called ahead and have arranged for us to talk to a detective who specializes in omega abuse."  

"I don't really have a choice, so why are you asking?" I said with bitterness as I got out of his embrace and made my way back to our room.  

"I'm going take a shower." I didn't even look back as I climbed the stairs because I made it quite clear that I was annoyed.  I know they mean well but i'm terrified of this man, and now i'm supposed to just go to the police like it's no big deal?  This is a huge deal! If this thing goes to court I know that i'll have to be a witness and then i'll have to see him.  

The though of just being in the same room with him is enough to make me want to throw up.  

I set the shower for hotter than usual to try and get out of this shit mood that i'm in now.  The smell of the shampoo and steam from the shower eases my nerve and gets rid of the tension in my shoulders.  After I get out and wrap my hair in a towel I walk into the closet to try find some clothes to wear today.  

I sort of just stand there and stare at my clothes unable to decide.  It's not like I have much to choose from but still I can't decide. 

"Would you like me to pick for you?" Jordan says right in my ear.

"You scared me!" I shove him away from me.  

He tells me to go sit on the bed while he finds something for me.  

I play 1010 on my phone until a pair of light wash jeans are flung on my lap then a baggy t-shirt and oversized cardigan.  Jordan really does know what I like.  

"I figured you'd be more comfortable in clothes that you can curl up in.  We're going to be leaving in about an hour okay?" He walks towards me and places his hand on the side of my face but I don't make eye contact with him.  I know I shouldn't be taking my feelings out on him, but I can't help it.  

"We're only doing this because we believe that it is best.  You know we wouldn't do anything that we didn't think was necessary.  We love you, and we will not watch him torment you any longer, please try to understand." He tilts my chin up at him and forces me to look at him.  He looks upset and I feel guilty.  Honestly, I just don't know how to deal with my feelings.  

"I'm sorry." I begin. "I'm completely terrified and..." I don't even know how to convey my emotions into words, but from the look on his face I think that he understands.  

"It's understandable that you're scared.  I think anyone in your position would be as well, but me and Douglas are going to be with you the whole time.  I know that you are knew to this world but omega abuse is a capital offense.  One of the most looked down upon crimes anyone can commit.  I can almost guarantee that once he is convicted you will never see him again." 

Douglas walks in at the same time Jordan finished his little speech.  I feel a little bit better, but my stomach is still in knots.  

"You know that I love you right baby girl?" Douglas asked me while pulling me into his lap.  I wrap my legs around his waist and nod my head.  

"I'm sorry I was a little rude earlier." I look up at him and he turns his lips in a warm smile at me, eyes gazing into mine.  

"Nothing to be sorry for baby, how how about you get dressed, it's about a 30 minute drive to the station." He says while rubbing my back.  

"Well you have to actually let me go to change." 

"Fine, fine." He mutters while kissing my neck.  

I get off his lap and walk into the bathroom to change.  After putting on my clothes I run my fingers through my hair to try and tame it a bit until I was satisfied with the way I looked.  

"Beautiful as always." Jordan greets me as I walk out of the bathroom.  

"Thank you." I smile at him.

"You ready baby?" Douglas gets off the bed and walks over to my and grabs my hand.

"As I'll ever be."

***

My hands began to shake as anxiety started to creep it's way through my body when we pulled into the parking lot of the station.  Okay, just breathe.  I can do this.  Jordan and Douglas will be there the whole time.  

I tried to give myself a mental pep talk, but it wasn't really helping.  Jordan turned around in the drivers seat so he could look at me. "Everything will be okay, I promise baby girl."

He really looked sincere when he said it but I felt off.  My skin felt like it was crawling, I was aggravated, and I wanted to be anywhere but here at this moment.  

But instead of telling him this I just said okay and got out of the car.  If they were going to force me to do this then I was going to make my discomfort known.  

 "Katie, come on don't be like that." Douglas grabbed my hand. 

"No!" I yanked my hand away. "How would you feel If it was the other way around?" My lower lip wobbled and eyes started to burn.

"Do you know what he said he would do to me if I ever went to the police!" I yelled at both of them. I brought my hands to my eyes to try and wipe away the tears that were falling.  My breath came out in uneven puffs as my chest constricted.  I felt like walls were closing in on me and I didn't even realize that I was being placed into the car until the slam of the door startled me out of the trance that I was in.  

I was in Jordans lap leaning into his chest while his hands were caressing my hair.  

"Come on baby, calm down."He cooed into my ear.  We were in the back seat.  Douglas was sitting right next to us.  

Douglas reached out to me to wipe away a few tears that stained my face.  "Can you tell us what he said baby girl?"

"H-he.. said that when he got his hands on me he was going to s-sell me to people who would do worse than he ever could, and that I would never get to see my mothers g-grave again." Even though I whispered the whole thing they heard me loud and clear.  

"There is no way in hell that we would ever let him get close enough to you for that to happen, I swear it on my life Katie."Jordan said while he had both hands on either side of my cheeks.  The fact that he used my actual name and not a pet name let me know that he was being completely serious.

"You promise?"

"Yes baby." Douglas chimed in.  

"O-okay, well lets just get it over with then." I look at them and try to give my best smile while reaching for Jordans hand.  

Once again we get out of the car and walk towards the glass building with our hands intertwined.  The cool air blows my hair out of my face as we walk into the building to the front desk.

"My name is Jordan, I spoke with detective Benson over the phone and we have a meeting  with her today." I shift myself so i'm standing behind Douglas as Jordan speaks the the police officer at the counter. My mind wonders to a different place, zoning out the conversation between the two and before I know it i'm being pulled into a medium sized office.  

There is a desk littered with files and paperwork and a couch against the wall.  

"Hello Katie," The lady shakes my hand. "I'm detective Benson, please have a seat and make yourself comfortable." She motions to the couch and I sit down in between Jordan and Douglas.  

"I just want to let you know that it's incredibly brave of you to come here today and i'm so glad that you did." She smiles genuinely at me.  

"Uh, thank you." I stutter lamely because it was not my idea at all to do this.  

"Okay, if at anytime this becomes to much for you or you want to take a break just let me know and we can stop.  There is absolutely no pressure here and we can move at your pace.  I just want to start with some basic questions, alright?" She looks at me while grabbing a recorder. I nod my head.  

She ask me basic questions like what is my full name, age, birthday, height, weight, and house address.  

"Alright sweetie, can you tell me your fathers full name?" She questions.

I look down at my hands and pick at my fingers. "His name is John Robichaux."

"Can you give a description of him?"

"Um, tall kind of big, brown eyes and hair, h-he had a tattoo on his forearm.  It looks like a symbol.  He drives an old black car."

"When did he first abuse you?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and Jordan linked his hand with mine.  

"Right after my mom died.  He slapped me and locked me in my room for three days.  He started drinking a lot after she died."

"How long did the abuse go on for before you moved in with Jordan and Douglas?"

"A little over a year."

"Do you have any pictures of bruises or anything like that?"

"N-no not that I recall."

"Had your father ever forced you to have sex with him?"

"I-i..can w-we stop?" I needed a break.  I didn't want to think about what he did to me.  They way he defiled me and violated me.

You wanted it.  

I started to cry as I remembered the way that his hands felt on my skin.  Wrong, they felt so wrong and gross and dirty.  

"Hey, hey it's okay baby, you are doing so good right now." Douglas pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around me.  

"I did?" I look up at him searching for some type of reassurance. 

"Yes baby girl, you are.  My brave girl.  Do you want to try to tell detective Benson a little more and then call it a day? How does that sound?" He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.  

I nod my head and tell her everything that I can.  The whole time I kept reminding myself that doing this was going to put him away and he would never be able to hurt me again after it was all over.  

"Okay Katie, I just have one more question for you today," She begins. "Do you have a professional you can talk to about everything that you have been through, that you feel comfortable with?"

"Um, ye-yes his name is Mitchell. I like him."

"Alright." She turns the recorder off. "You did a really good job today Katie.  I'm going to put a warrant out for his arrest and as soon as we have him in custody we'll call you and let you know. In the mean time if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to call me.  This is my cell number." She hands me her card. 

"Thank you." I smile at her as we get up to leave.  

"Jordan can I have a word with you for a second." She says in a way that makes it seem like she wants to talk to Jordan so Douglas leads me out to the car.  I don't like it, but I don't protest it either.  

Douglas sat in the back seat with me while we waited for Jordan to come back.  We didn't really talk and I was sort of glad that we didn't; I wasn't really in the mood to anyways so I just rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.  

***

After we got back from the police station I decided to take a nap.  Now my definition of a nap is very different from other peoples.  When I say nap I don't mean like thirty minutes to an hour.  A nap to me is at least two and a half hours long.  I slept for almost four hours this after noon.  I was in a big t-shirt, some leggings and aztec patterned crew socks.  

No one was in our room when I woke up so I made my way downstairs where I heard Jordan and Douglas talking.  They were sitting on the couch watching a movie that was playing on the tv.  

"Morning." I mumbled, still with an edge of sleepiness still in my voice.  Jordan patted his lap, Inviting me to sit on him.  

How could I refuse?

"Anything particular you want to eat for dinner tonight?" Douglas asked.

"Chicken nuggets?" I give him a pleading look.  

"Anything for my baby." He winks at me.  

We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit until Douglas gets up to go cook the food.  Jordan has been alternating between playing with my hair and rubbing my back and paying me sweet compliments.  I felt so blissed out, like I was floating, high almost.  High on the feeling I would get when he whispered those words into my ear and the way he made warm tingles spread through my body when he slid his hands over my skin.  

I lost track of time.  I was in this trance like state of warmth and comfort.  

"Katie, do you want to eat in here or in the kitchen?" Jordans deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Here." I mumbled into his neck.  I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and shifted in his lap so that my back was pressed into his chest.  Douglas put a bottle of water and a plate of six nuggets on the coffee table.  

"Thank you." 

I don't hesitate before digging in.  I didn't realize until now how hungry I was.  

"Did you make these or were they frozen?" There was no way these were frozen, but there was also no way I had been sitting on Jordan long enough to make them from scratch. 

Douglas laughs at me. "These are home made baby."

"You're lying! How long have we been sitting here for?" I turn to look at Jordan.

"A little over an hour." He smiles at me. "I was beginning to put you under."

"You mean like drop me?" My stomach sank at the thought.  Doing that scared me.  

"Yes, but it's completely safe to be dropped by an alpha.  Every omega needs to be dropped every now and then, but I think it'll benefit you tonight so you don't freak out.  You'll be so lost in pleasure like you were just now.  There isn't anything to worry about I promise." He kisses me on the forehead as I finish eating the last chicken nugget.  

I forgot we were going to do that tonight and now I was beginning to get a little nervous.  

"Do you want to go take a bubble bath to calm your nerves?" Douglas stands up and holds out his hand, waiting for me to grab it.  

"Yeah, that would be nice."I grab his hand and he leads me to the bathroom.  

Jordan's POV

I can't believe we're doing this tonight.  We've been waiting so long to claim her and now we're actually going to do it.  I almost feel bad though.  She was in great need of going under.  Hell, she almost went under when I was holding her on the couch and that was just from praise and innocent touches.  

I put her plate into the sink and water bottle back in the fridge before making our way into the bedroom.  

I peaked into the bathroom to see what they were doing.  Jordan was currently washing her hair. I could feel the waves of contentment rolling off her, she was almost falling asleep in the bath tub.  

Chuckling, I went into the closet and got her some panties and one of my t-shirts.  

I walked into the bathroom, only catching the attention of Douglas, and put the clothes on the counter top.  

"Are you ready to get out baby?" He asked her, only receiving a small head nod.  I reached into the tup and pulled out the rubber stopper as Douglas pulled her out of the water and wrapped a towel around her.  

He sat her on the chair by the vanity and began drying her off while I dried her hair.  After I dried it as much as I could with the towel and Douglas had put her clothes on he carried her to the bed.  

"Darling, we need to talk for a bit." I said gently in her ear, trying to get her to come up from the head space she was in.  

"Okay." She mumbled while reaching out for me.  

Instead of pulling her in my lap I just settled for sitting on side of her.  

"Baby do you want this to be a sexual experience or would you rather do nothing sexual?" I questioned once I though she was aware enough to give me an honest answer.  

A blush spread across her cheeks. "I don't think I want to have sex, but m-maybe we could do other t-things?" She was completely embarrassed and unsure of herself but looked so adorable. My dick strained in my briefs at the mention of her wanting to explore the sexual side of herself with us.   

"Only if you are positive you want that baby girl." Douglas made her look him in the eyes.  

"I-i think that I do." She stuttered.  

"I promise we wont hurt you." I sat her up in between us and leaned into nuzzle her neck.  

"I trust you." 

That was the only conformation that we needed.  I began rubbing my hands up and down her side and upper thighs while Douglas caught her lips in a kiss.  I repositioned her so she was sitting with her back into my chest.  

"You were so brave today baby girl and we are so proud of you." She whimpered as I praised her and slipped my hand under her shirt, feeling the soft skin below her navel.  

"We're going to make you feel so good, sweet heart." Douglas sighed into the kiss he was sharing with her.  

The nerves had long left her body as she fell deeper and deeper into her headspace.  I watched as she tangled her hands into Douglas's shirt, she wanted more.  

"Can I take your shirt off baby girl? Is that okay?" I wanted to have her complete consent before taking things further.  

"Yes, please." Her reply came out as a whisper as her head rolled back to lay on my shoulder.  

Katie's POV

I was feeling things that I had never felt before.  All the soft touches and praises I was getting was sending me higher and higher.  I couldn't think straight but at the same time I knew exactly what I wanted.   

Jordan's hands skimmed over the edge of my shirt as he asked me if he could take it off.  I didn't have any objections.  I needed more, needed to feel his hands on my skin.  I felt Jordan's hard length press into my lower back as he removed my shirt.  I had never been this exposed in front of them before but I didn't feel anything but love and warmth.  

Douglas trailed his lips down my neck pushing me further and further down until I was lying completely against Jordan.  I let out a breathy moan as he left open mouth kisses down my collar bone.  Jordan was whispering sweet nothings into my ear while I made eye contact with Douglas.  He was getting dangerously close so my right nipple and his eyes were completely black.  His lips finally closed around the soft bud and my back arched off the bed as pleasure found it's way through every nerve ending in my body.  

The dampness in my panties was more noticeable now and I was starting to get uncomfortable. Jordan claimed my lips, roughly moving them on mine as I tried to keep up.  I ghosted my tongue over his lips as Douglas continued his assault on my breast.  

I broke the kiss with Jordan, "Pl-please!" I gasped, "I need.. I-i, more please." I was a bliss filled wreck that couldn't even get a coherent thought out. 

"It's okay baby, we've got you." Jordan says in my ear with an edge to his voice.  

My attention is brought back to Douglas when I feel his fingers hook into the elastic of my panties.  He waits for me to say something before he removes them but I can't find the words so I just nod my head. 

He peals them off so slow, placing kisses down my legs while Jordan rolls one of my nipples between his fingers causing me to whimper.  

"Look how beautiful she is Jordan." Douglas speaks about me as if I'm not sitting naked in front of them as he gets closer and close to my center.  His arms hook around the back of my knees as he spreads my legs completely exposing myself to him.  

I feel nothing but love as Douglas gazes into my eyes.  My breath catches in my throat as he kisses and sucks his way up my inner thigh.  I lace my fingers with Jordan's as i feel Douglas's warm breath over my most private place.  

"Oh-oh god." I moan as his tongue finally makes contact with my pink folds.  Jordan catches my lips with his, stifling my moans and untangling our hands so he can run them all over my body.  My chest rises and falls quickly as I lose myself more and more the pleasure that i'm being subjected to.  

Douglas replaces his tongue with his fingers, rubbing them over my clit, making the feeling in my groin swell.  His fingers go lower caressing my entrance as his kisses up my body stopping at the base of my neck.  

I break away from Jordan and let out a strangled cry when he slips a finger into me.  The tightness in that part of me just keeps building and i feel like I can burst at any second.  

Once again I am at a loss for what I need, but as usual they just seem to know.  Jordan reaches down and rubs at my clit while Douglas pumps his fingers into me.  I'm a moaning mess in between them as I feel my muscles down there start to clench.  Something is about to happen, I can feel it.  

"Are you ready baby?" Jordan breathes in my ear but my voice doesn't work right now and all I can do is frantically nod my head.  They're both kissing on the side of my neck, grazing their teeth against the now-sensitive skin getting ready to bite me.  

"Ah!" I moan as Douglas hits this one spot inside me and that's it.  Wave after wave of pleasure hits me and takes me away, my mind soaring to some place else, it's a jumbled mess and I can't comprehend it.  Warmth slowly spreads from my neck all the way through my limbs.  

I feel it now.  What they feel for me.  When their teeth sank into my neck I felt like I found their soul or maybe their heart, as cheesy as it sounds, the bond was almost indescribable.  All of the parts of me that I felt were missing before were filled with them now, I would never feel empty again.  I could feel how much they loved me and the truth behind their words whey they said they would never let my father get to me again.  

"Baby girl, do you get it now? Do you understand our feelings now?" Douglas's voice filled my hazy mind bringing me back to the present.  I was laid down in the middle of them as they were licking over the bite marks,sending a soothing warmth through my body.  

I started to cry. "Yes, I-I do and I love you both so much, please.. don't ever let me go."

"Never." They said in unison.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Katie By Darlene80

Teen Fiction

1.2K 26 30
Katie Bowman's life had always been perfect. At least to those looking in from the outside. She lived in a beautiful home, drove a luxury car and was...
81.1K 2.6K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
3K 70 12
Sold by my father to a group of strange men, I vow to never trust another male again. When my buyers turn out to be scientists who plan to experimen...
283K 7.3K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...