The Vampire's Special Mate

Af Kayla_Raeanne_Woods

Honestly this book is absolute doodoo, and I'll probably never update it again. Read at your own risk XD May... Mere

I'm a vampires mate. What?
Meeting him.
His Name
Weirdd.
Getting to know him.
Dinner
Awkward Greeting
What's Going On?
Authors Note
Weird Mall Day
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
Tricky Little Friends
The Day Of Breakfast
The Prank
"Date"
Eavesdropping
The Confusing Truth
My Mother
Friendship
The Transformation?
The Dream
The Arrival
The 'Plan'
The Prophecy
Stop

School!

6.4K 220 28
Af Kayla_Raeanne_Woods

Ugh it's Monday!

I think as I slam down on my stupid alarm clock that does not like me to sleep. As I get up here my mom yelling my name

"May get up! It's time for school!" I hear her yell from down stairs.

"I'm awake! Don't get your panties in a twist!" I yell back.

"My panties aren't in a twist thank you very much!" She yells back.

I chuckle to myself. I have a weird mom. I get my clothes. A black veiled brides shirt some blood red skinny jeans and combat boots. I get into the shower and clean myself and get out. I put on some light makeup and walk downstairs to smell bacon. Mmm bacon. I think to myself excitedly. I run down stairs so fast that you couldn't even say fried chicken.

"Mmm smells good mom. When can I eat it?" 

My mom answered back with a curt "When I'm done"  When I finish my yummy bacon I leave for school but I kiss my mom on the cheek first. I take my 15 minute walk to school. I walk up to the front steps only to be ambushed by my best friend Kayla. ( Heh heh heh. Thats my real name. Keep going.)

"Have you heard?" asked Kayla.

"Heard what?" I asked back.

"There's gonna be some new boys. And I've heard they're hot!"

Was it good. Okay? Please leave some comments. Bye! :-)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1K 53
Everyone has heard the story of the Beauty and the Beast. But what happens if the Beast was just a powerful Werewolf male, who is so void of love tha...
1.9M 95K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 π«π¨π¦πšπ§πœπžπŸ”ž) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
1.2K 75 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
500K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...