"Where There Legend Begins"

By kayle_winxs

//Discontinued//#67 Every Champion has a Story. Who are they? Where they live? What happen in the past? How... More

Ashe the Frost Archer
Kayle the Judicator
Lux the Lady of Luminosity
Orianna the Lady of Clockwork
Master Yi the Wuju Bladesman
Star Guardian
Irelia the Will of the Blades
Volibear the Thunder's Roar
Zed the Master of Shadows
Yasuo the Unforgiven
Sona the Maven of the Strings
Quinn the Demacia's Wings
Aatrox the Darkin Blade
Fizz the Tidal Trickster
Caitlyn the Sheriff of Piltover
Nami the Tidecaller
Sejuani the Winter's Wrath
Riven the Exile
Braum the Heart of the Freljord
Anivia the Cryophoenix
Karma the Enlightened One
Brand the Burning Vengeance
Heimerdinger the Revered Inventor
Gnar the Missing Link
Rengar the Pridestalker
Jayce the Defender of Tomorrow
Gragas the Rabble Rouser
Lulu the Fae Sorceress
Vi the Piltover Enforcer
Lissandra the Ice Witch
Vel'Koz the Eye of the Void
Zac the Secret Weapon
Trundle the Troll King
Udyr the Spirit Walker
Shyvana the Half-Dragon
Syndra the Dark Sovereign
Zyra the Rise of the Thorns
Tryndamere the Barbarian King
Nunu the Yeti Rider
Twitch the Plague Rat
Swain the Master Tactician
Soraka the Starchild
Morgana the Fallen Angel
Janna the Storm's Fury
Katarina the Sinister Blade
Teemo the Swift Scout
Blitzcrank the Great Steam Golem
Lee Sin the Blind Monk
Jax Grandmaster at Arms

Jinx the Loose Cannon

64 20 1
By kayle_winxs

Jinx lives to wreak havoc without a thought for the consequences, leaving a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. A manic and impulsive criminal, she despises nothing more than boredom, and gleefully brings her own volatile brand of pandemonium to the one place she finds dullest: Piltover. With an arsenal of deadly toys, she unleashes the brightest explosions and loudest blasts - all the better to shock and surprise the hapless authorities. Always just out of the law's reach, Jinx's favorite game is to toy with Piltover's finest - especially Vi.

Piltover had long been known as the City of Progress, a place where peace and order reigned. That serenity was challenged when a new kind of criminal arrived, the likes of whom had never been seen. This mysterious outlaw unleashed a series of warped and destructive capers that endangered the entire city, and left its people reeling from the worst crime spree in Piltover's history.

As the string of crimes without rhyme or reason hit the city, sightings of the lawbreaker emerged. Though the young woman's origins were a mystery, some saw traces of Piltover hextech in her firearms, while others described the street fashions of Zaun in her dress. Because her arrival always brought trouble with it, those who crossed her path soon gave her a name: Jinx.

As Jinx's rampage escalated, Caitlyn - the sheriff of Piltover - responded by declaring a state of emergency and organizing a city-wide manhunt. In typical Jinx fashion, the criminal marked the Piltover treasury, the city's most secure building, with a direct challenge to its most abrasive officer. With a caricature of Vi's face splashed across the treasury's facade, and a scribbled time and date of her supposed raid, Jinx was openly daring the enforcer to stop her from robbing it.

Determined to put the troublemaker behind bars, Vi watched and waited outside the treasury until Jinx's time had finally come. True to her scrawled promise, the smiling menace showed her face. Knowing this was her chance to capture the outlaw, Vi gave chase into the building's interior. She smashed through wall after wall to chase down Jinx, who giggled as she lit up the evacuated treasury with fiery explosions. Vi finally cornered the criminal inside the vault, but Jinx wasn't done just yet. With a maniacal laugh, she fired a barrage of rockets, bringing the entire building down upon them both.

When Vi finally crawled out of the ruins, the battered enforcer found no trace of Jinx. Adding insult to injury, not a single ounce of gold had been taken from the ruined vault. Instead, the criminal left a parting message to her favorite officer of the law - a challenge only now visible through the gaping opening in Piltover's skyline. The lights of the city spelled out a simple taunt: you'll never catch me. As Vi read the message, she heard the distant laughter of her new nemesis, and the city plunged into utter darkness for the very first time.

''Oh look - I'm opening my box of care! Oh wait - it's empty!''
-- Jinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 728 11
"Vɪ..?" "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚." - A story in...
1.6K 130 35
The only goal in life is to stay alive. Think about it, it's true. Some people just can't accomplish it while others barely pass with each passing da...
1K 10 22
This is my first book. This is a fanfiction about the story Nikke and some objects from other games. There will a lot of grammatical errors but i wil...
318 25 15
Morpheus, Lucifer and Loki... An Endless, The Devil and A Norse God. Believe it or not, the three of them had a beautiful bond called a Soulmate Bond...