The Girl Who Lives and The Bo...

By Momo3625

Sequel to "The Girl Who Stutters, and The Boy Who Mutters." Scott and Abby have been through hell and back to... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Spin-Off Sneak peek
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter One

37.2K 1.1K 464
By Momo3625

A/N: This sequel takes place about six months after she gets surgery. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading :)

Scott's P.O.V

I haven't seen Abby in over six months. She's been gone on a trip with my Father in Florida at some convention thing.

    Abby and my Father immediately started getting along better after the whole Parker thing subsided. Mostly because my Father thinks she'd be a great person to have take his place at the college when he retires. Falon, Daniel, and I have absolutely no interest in getting a job at the college so imagine how overjoyed my Father was when he met Abby. She's literally the most intelligent person I've met, so it's no wonder my Father loves her. He's taken her in as his very own intern, so that's why they've been gone at this conference for so long.

Right now, I'm sitting in the living room drinking a far too hot cup of coffee. It's half past noon and I'm sitting here watching cartoons in my Monsters Inc. boxers.

I don't know whether or not you can tell, but I don't plan on doing much with my life.

"Will you please stop moping around and actually do something?" Falon asks walking in with Anna on his back. I immediately feel jealous that Falon always gets to have his girlfriend here but I haven't seen mine in over six months.

"I miss Abby," I say taking a large gulp of coffee.

"That seems to have become your daily mantra. You were literally just skyping with her ten minutes ago," Anna says hopping of fo Falon's back and dragging him to sit on the couch next to me. "You need to go out and do something with your life Scott. You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for three days."

    I roll my eyes at her. I have not been wearing these boxers for three days. I have exactly thirteen pairs of these Monsters Inc. boxers. They're almost the only kind of boxers that I like to wear.

"It's been so long," I whine.

"It has," she says nodding and leaning her head on Falon's shoulder. "But absence makes the heart grow fonder. Besides you act as though she isn't coming back tomorrow."

I nod and stand up. Another eleven house of doing nothing until Abby gets back.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I stare at the door eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Father and my princess. I straighten up the tie that I had nervously thrown on this morning when getting dressed. My foot is tapping on the floor at an unsteady pace.

"Tap your foot any quicker and you'll burn a hole in the floor," Liam says from where he's leaning against the table. I glare at him before looking back at the door. My Mother looks over at us and smiles, shaking her head.

"I never thought you'd end up being such a romantic Scott," my Mom says before looking at Liam. "Now I guess we're just waiting on you to find someone."

"Oh no there's no one for me," Liam laughs shaking his head at my Mother. "You'll have to talk to whoever is writing my story, but either way, I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone out there for me."

    My Mother is about to reply but before she can the front door is opening and I'm out of my seat faster than any of them could even blink. I walk towards the door and my breath catches as soon as I catch sight of her. She's wearing a very professional looking dress and her hair has grown much longer. The ends of her hair are highlights a shade of blonde which is different but completely works for her. When she sees me she smiles a very bright smile but I don't take time to examine it as I all but tackle her. I wrap my arms around her waist happily and lift her in the air before spinning her around several times. She squeals out of surprise and excitement.

"Stutter girl," I whisper in her ear when I finally set her down. She immediately giggles.

"How many times do I have to tell you," she whispers back into my ear. "That it makes absolutely no sense for you to call me that anymore."

"It's for the sentimental value," I say before pulling away from the hug. But as soon as I do I'm pulling her back in for what we've both been missing these past six months.

I honestly have no idea how long Abby and I stand there kissing each other. Every time we kiss it always feels like an eternity passes before either of us pulls away. But this time we pull away because of a very obnoxious cough that comes from the doorway. I look up and see exactly what I don't want to see.

The guy standing in the doorway looks like he could be the golden boy of all the golden boys. The pricks of all the pricks. And he's standing there in a ten thousand dollar especially tailored tux.

"Hello I don't believe we've met," he says looking at me with a smile on his face. He's got a British accent. Maybe that means this guy is my sub conscious. "I'm Carter. Carter Robins. Are you one of Abigail's friends?"

I pull away from Abby, leaving my arm around my shoulder, and I feel her tightening her hold around my waist. She always does that when she knows I'm about to get defensive about her. It never stops me though.

This guy stands to be a few inches shorter than me but a few inches taller than Abby. His blonde hair is cut in the signature fuck boy hair cut. It's probably gelled back with only the finest of hair gels. He has stubble on his face, the kind of stubble that most guys keep there to try and make themselves looks more manly just because they can't actually grow a real beard yet.

"I'm her boyfriend," I say bluntly.

"Oh Scott of course!" He says holding his hand out for me to shake. "Abby and your Father have talked loads about you. It's nice to officially meet you."

"Why are you here?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him and ignoring the hand that he wants me to shake. He awkwardly pulls his hand back and glanced over at Abby before looking back at me.

"I was one of the interns at the convention," he explains and I narrow my eyes at him. "I'm supposed to be in town for a couple months on a job that I'm doing. I'll be staying at one of the hotels in town but your Father invited me over to dinner."

"He just invited you?" I ask not buying this story. My Father would have gotten to at least know him before inviting him over.

"Oh I was actually staying right next door to Abby," he says smiling over at Abby. "Her and I became rather good friends with each other. As did I and your Father."

I look down at Abby with an 'oh really' look on my face as soon as he says the "became rather good friends" part. I nod at Carter before grabbing Abby's hand and pulling her into the dining room where my Mother is setting up the table for us to eat. She wanted to make a special dinner for Abby and my Dad to welcome them back.

"I'm glad you're back," I say and she tilts her head at me, probably confused that I'm not pissed that she became "rather good friends" with that rich piece of trash in there. But nonetheless she smiles and pecks my lips quickly before greeting everyone. I smile as she helps my Mother with the food. Usually if I found out that Abby was with literally any other guy besides me I would immediately get really pissed and throw a small tantrum. But today is different.

Today I'm just glad that she's back.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Back at it again with this story :) I'm kind of glad I decided not to end it. The amount of feedback I got back when I asked whether or not you guys wanted a sequel was astounding. So upon popular demand, here is the sequel.

How are you guys liking it?

What's up with this Carter guy?

Scott seems very territorial.

I hope you all enjoyed this short first chapter, I go it up quicker than I thought I would. Also someone please help me come up with a better name and cover photo for this :(

There are people out there that have an artistic talent for making cover arts and whatnot. I am not one of them. Although I do usually come up with my own names for all of my stories, this sequel proved to be a challenge. So I want to hear what you guys think the actual name for this book should be.

I love you all!!

Instagram: Lil_Chocolate_Donut

Snpachat: momo3625

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 24.8K 31
[NOTE: This book was written in 2010, a time of long-distance phone cards, weight-loss obsessions, and searching for a man as a solution to life's pr...
927K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
284K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
363K 23.3K 58
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. She had everything planned out until the father of one of h...