To Protect someone - M!Reader...

By your-everyday-writer

A heiress to a world renown company and a common boy with more combat experience than most meet, perhaps by f... More

Preparation
First Mission
Caught up in the moment
Not soon enough
Epilogue: Thank you

Remember

5.2K 50 7
By your-everyday-writer

(A/N): Hello everyone! Welcome to the WeissxReader remake! Before we get into this I want to inform everyone on what'll be different from the previous attempt. Nearly everything will be different story wise, there will be a few scenes that wont change, as for characters they'll be the same as before though will have some add on's that will be found out in later stories. Nothing majorly changed with them honestly, semblances and weapons will not be changed but enough rambling. I'll get right into the story for you all! Story was requested by DarkWriter_0001
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

This.... Is the  story of a man... who couldn't keep his promise...

"GUYS CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" You shouted into your scroll slashing into an Ursa

"YEAH WE CA-" Jake began only to be cut off by a loud snarl followed by a loud crash

"WE CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY (F/N) WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Hannah shouted

"GRIMM EVERYWHERE, AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING" You answered driving your blade into a bewolves skull "WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!" You asked

"WE'RE AT BEACON HELPING PEOPLE EVACUATE" Sarah cut in 

"ALRIGHT! I'M ON MY WAY!" You told them and began running to the school

The day couldn't get any worst, a student attacked another after the round had ended, an atlas student had been killed and now Grimm and White Fang were invading the city and weren't showing any mercy. And to top it off there was now a giant Grimm Dragon flying around dropping more and more in.

You continued running towards Beacon slashing and cutting your way through anything that got in your way. Sticking your blade into the ground you used the momentum of your running to swing around a corner only to come into contact with an army of White Fang and Grimm. Freezing in place for a second you knew it would be better to take them out now then later, even if it meant laying your life on the line.

They had yet to notice you allowing you to rush up behind them summoning up some armor for the fight and jumped into the air driving your blade into the shoulder of a large Creep using the momentum to throw it over you and towards a group of White Fang alerting them of your presence.

You wasted no time continuing your assault by turning and slugging a White Fang member sending them to the ground before throwing your blade to the newly opened space killing a Grimm before rushing and pulling the blade out of it's corpse using it's body as a boost to get a quick view of everything.

You were gonna be busy for a while.

As gravity overcame you you started to fall to the ground switching your blade out for some dust infused gauntlets. Switching the dust to water you slammed your fists into the crowd and hitting a White Fang member causing the dust to activate sending a large pool of water everywhere away from you drenching a fair amount of enemies before switching to electric dust.

With a quick strike towards a Grimm the dust came into affect electrocuting the beast before linking to the one next to it, then the next and so on. Quickly mowing down their ranks they began to get panicky and started to loose their composer giving you the upper hand. With a smirk now placed on your lips you raised your fists waiting for them to strike. Instead of attacking they all set up in a line and got into a position meant for a firing squad showing what was about to happen.

You quickly summoned a large shield and turned away with it covering your body before the, loud, sound of bullets meeting metal echoed around you. After roughly a minute the fire stopped showing they were out of ammo letting you strike again. You dismissed the shield and rushed towards them while summoning your sword and dragging it across the ground to continue fighting.

Upon coming into contact you jumped up and twisted your body to spin kick the poor soul in front of you and slicing your blade around you when you landed bringing down half a dozen at the least.

"FIRE!" A voice called out from the sides gaining your attention

As you turned to see what was being sent at you a large wave of pain and force hit you sending you into the air and away. You looked at where it came from to see someone holding an empty explosive launcher aimed directly where you were.

The force of the explosion kept you spinning in the air and kept you in the air for a while before slowly coming to a halt. As it was coming to a stop you saw what you were about to hit.

It had gotten worst.

Directly in your path was a metal rod sticking out from a destroyed building about to pierce through you.

'So this is it...'  You thought 'This is how I die...' A pathetic smile on your face as you closed your eyes waiting for your death to come.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAKE UP" A loud voice yelled making you jump from your seat leaving you disorientated and unaware of where you were

You were unsure of where you were for a few moments but quickly gathered yourself and found you were on the transport ship towards Beacon for the second year. After finding out where you were you looked ahead of you to see three figures. One male and two female.

The one right in front of you, Jake Hamilton, standing tall with black hair tied into a bun while wearing his old outfit and signature outfit of an old dōgi colored blue with black highlights being held up by a white belt and some thin armor underneath. Along that white belt were his weapons, brass knuckles.

Next to him was Sarah Henderson, a small girl, currently being used as an arm rest, with short blond hair that went to her jaw and dark blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue blouse with beige shorts and covered with pieces of armor here and there. Along her sides were the holsters to hold her sai's.

Above her, using her as an arm rest, was Hannah Hughes. A massively tall girl who wore torn up jeans with a black T-shirt. Across her body was a strap that led to a holster on her back holding a zweihänder.

'What am I seeing?'

"Told you it would work" Jake said taking some lien from Hannah

"How though? He's such a deep sleeper" Sarah commented

"My little bro is like him in some aspects, that's how I know how to deal with him" He explained as you laid on the floor

"You know I can here you right?" You said jumping up to your feet and dusting yourself off

"Your point? It's not like it's new or anything" Hannah said no longer using Sarah as an arm rest and standing up all the way

"Wow, thanks guys" You sarcastically said

'It's our first day of our second year...!'

You all let out a small chuckle and looked towards the windows to see Beacon come into view putting a smile on your face.

"Looks like we're almost there" You said

"Yeah, hopefully this year wont be much harder than last year" Jake commented coming up next to you

"Really? It was our first year, it wasn't that hard" Sarah interrupted

"Yeah but you're kinda a super-genius when it comes to school stuff" Hannah added ruffling the shorter girls hair

"Either way, this year'll be different than last year, so brace for anything guys" You told them putting your hands on the railing and looking towards the second year of your training

'My.... memories...'

"Definitely man! Who knows, you just might find a lady friend this year" Hannah teased throwing her arm over your shoulder

"Oh shut up" You told her pushing her off "You're still on about that?"

"Of course she is, you missed your chance last year with that fourth year" Jake teased as well

"I SAID SHUT UP!" You shouted at him your face becoming a mess

'I guess all I can do now is.....

remember....'  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 670 40
This is a Ruby X Male Reader, this one starts with a boy, born with the powers of electricity, he uses it to move quickly, uses it to attack, and now...
12K 161 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
168K 1.3K 18
Weiss Schnee the Heiress of The Schnee Dust Company. (Y/N) (L/N) a man from a small town. She was born into wealth and power. He was born into povert...
38.9K 445 10
After being appointed a personal bodyguard for a certain heiress, things take a turn when the both of you start to fall in love with each other. [Dis...