ZAYN - Exclusive Sneak Peek

By zayn

An exclusive excerpt from the first and only official book from ZAYN, available worldwide November 1st. Globa... More

ZAYN: Fandom (Exclusive Excerpt)
Comment to Win
ZAYN: Song Notes
ZAYN: A Place To Lose Your Fears
ZAYN: On Sale Now

ZAYN: Melodies and Memories

262K 29.6K 8.3K
By zayn

An excerpt from ZAYN, out 1st November...

/////

"When I'd finally finished recording Mind of Mine, I realized I had put down forty-eight songs. I couldn't believe we had so many. It was a nightmare choosing the final list, especially because all the songs meant a lot to me, and I procrastinated as much as I could before making my decision. In the end, it all came together; the songs chosen for the album spoke for themselves."

"I'd been listening to a lot of tracks by the Beatles when I was working on it. I had really got into some of their more psychedelic stuff, like 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' from the 1967 album Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. The piano chords at the start of 'Fool for You,' and the guitars, were inspired by the Beatles' sound...I like to draw on the influence of all sorts of music and artists."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.5K 38
When you accidentally add your future best friend to your group chat. Yenne is a girl struggling with uni, she's stressed, burned out, and on the ver...
8.7K 360 200
☘️ taylor swift 📀 fearless 🏰 speak now ❤️ red 📷 1989 🐍 reputation ➵ lover 🎹 folklore ❄️ evermore 🗝️ fearless (the vault) 🗝️ red (the vault) 🕛...
140K 2.7K 24
She a twerkaholic, she a twerkaholic , she's a twerkaholic , she need me to get her started my love is gonna get her faded she said my love is so int...
469K 7.6K 10
[BOOK ONE] [RE-WRITING] "You're my personal superhero" Grace Evens just wanted to live her life the way she wanted it, never did she think her goals...