JAZMINE

By MRSPRETTAY

"Jaz listen I'm sorry okay I messed up I know just please forgive me " No Jermaine I can't you got her pregna... More

Text Alert
Workplace
The Enemy
Drunky
Getting to know you
Girls outing
Not so Close
Clearly annoyed
My Company
Trap
closer to who
Family get together 1
Alone Time
Meet her
Acceptance
Another outing
So I Creep
Don't I know you
Let Me In
Sadly So
She Stubborn
Date Night ?
Waiting

Official Business

4.4K 196 6
By MRSPRETTAY

EARLY MORNINGS

JAZMINE'S POV

I woke up this morning energized and got in the shower . and then got washed up and got out I dried off and but on a bandeau and boy shorts . then got dressed after doing so I combed my hair .

I went down stairs and got me some cereal . I decided to strolled down Instagram and I seen follow request . And low and behold it was from best friend the stalker . I accepted it then he went to blowing up my account with likes and comments seconds later he sent me a text .

TEXT MODE

Baby J: wassup Jaz can you get lunch wit me

Me: No df who you

Baby J: Ja'mari who else

Me:Nigga please

Baby J: ight now don't get fucked up

Me: boy bye

Baby J: Okay but yes or no you know what you don't have a choice i'ma come by there and get you

Me: ight whatever I gotta go

TEXT MODE OVER

I sighed loudly and washed my bowl then shay washed hers . We get in the car after minutes of driving I get to work greet the customer and employees then sit down at my station . We all talking until ...

The finest man on earth
Walked in .

"Brother what are you doing here"
Shay said "Um I actually came to talk to jazmine" Ja'mari said pushing Shay back by her forehead . After chuckling I motion for him to follow me to my office .

JA'MARI POV

I walked into her shop and their conversations stopped . I was being eye raped by almost everyone in here . then shay loud ass comes run talking bout some brother why you here I came to talk to jazmine .

Jaz motioned me to her office as she walked those jeans hugged her curves perfectly . and i loved that she was not scared to show some skin I don't know who in they right mind wouldn't want jazmine . she's so beautiful I was so lost in my thoughts i didn't hear jaz saying my name .

(Outfit in the M.M)

Wow

Vote and comment and also add to your Reading list to stay updated on my book 💕

Okay so boom I had to redo this chapter but anyways Issa Update💕👣

MRSPRETTAY💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 521 110
Completed!!! (Situationships with thugs.)Life is full of hate, attitude, criminals, and so there is a lot of lost love.. Will the bad world bring the...
389K 12.7K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
67.5K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™