The red sadness ( completed )

By madfoxanime8

Grell has been depressed her whole life as a reaper and as a human. She doesn't remember most of her past but... More

The sadness begins
Is this love
The anniversary
Update

Was he too late

2.9K 56 6
By madfoxanime8

Sebastians pov
Today i met with Grell and I shouted at her to get her away but she was crying real hard and the expression on her face made me feel upset for what i did so I followed her to her apartment and i saw her crying even harder i was so heart broken to see her like that I don't know why but maybe it's because I actually do love the red reaper after all. But than it went worst i saw her cutt her beautiful pale skin into nothing but blood and the words trash on her stomach i was crying so hard from this. Later on she said she should just die thats when it really hit me I wanted to scream so loud and tell her i love her but when i saw her collapsed i ran quickly and caught her just on time. Her heart rate was slowing down and her centimatic record stared to show and i cried when i saw her memories of her being beaten up and tortured to death and i knew if I didn't find the weapon she used and break it she'll be gone forever so i found the razor and snapped it in half her centimatic record came back inside her but she still wasn't breathing. I held her tight close to me and cried so hard and hoping that she'll be alright.
Sebastian:Grell i love u so please don't leave me * crying and the tears falling down on grells face*
( to be continued )
Song: just a little girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.3K 21
Lord Megatron has always found Starscream to be more trouble than he was worth, but when the idea of gaining more of the rare Seeker breed is placed...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...