Blackmagic medic x reader

Autorstwa Kimberly-Girl

Helloween arrives this year its time for merasmus to make his appearance once again. When the mercenaries def... Więcej

halloween night
bombinomicon .
everything's fine,or is it?
not himself latly.
Medic's flashback
Lets talk.
(y/n)s disappearance
dreams or reality
whats going on?!
breakout
Black smog
Unknown Visitor.
Flashbacks.
the sixth item
the plan
The wizard
setup
the end

Hello fraulein ~

654 16 5
Autorstwa Kimberly-Girl

A few months went by. Medics search continues, for all the other teammates knew, nothing was wrong with the healer anymore. He managed to hide his emotions well. Now that he knew he could save (y/n) somehow. however Ones he got his hands on 4 more stones his eyes turned permanently red. It was also hard to control the magic and his temper, yet again.

Medic: I don't know how long I can endure zhis! It's unbearable. I'm still changing,Zhere is no way I can hide it any longer. I feel nothing. Nothing at all. My heart has been officially swallowed in darkness.

He looks at the water in the calmly flowing stream in front of him. He kicks against a pebble that soon disappeared in the water.

Medic: I have to leave zhe base. I'm not safe. Zhe others will find out about my plan.

He takes a piece of paper and scribbles an excuse on it. Telling his teammates that he has business to attempted in Germany.

Ones the last word is written on the paper he throws the pen up, changing it into a dove who takes the note and flies off.

Bombinomicon: So that's it then. You're going to flee. That's what only a coward would do.

The magic book mentioned from out of the doctor's bag

Medic: shut up! Can't you see zhat i have no choice? I need to do zhis if I want to make my plan work and besides Merasmus does zhe same after we defeat him.

Bombinomicon: yeah. I never said that he isn't a coward

Medic: you are as well.

Bombinomicon: what are y-

Medic: you were begging me to spare you. Now zhats what a coward would do. A real man isn't afraid of death.

Bombinomicon: ... yeah... you are one to talk, you never actually die.

He mumbles while he rolled his eyes.

Medic: so let's work on zhe next step.

Bombinomicon: are you talking about the next stadium?

Medic: ja. I'm going to eliminate the Red's and kidnap (y/n).

He smirks.

----------2 weeks later -----

A few weeks had passed since we received the doctor's note. Every day I went to bed, staring up at the ceiling to pound and end up worrying about him. Its nothing like medic to leave such a short note, not explaining clearly what was going on. Then again there might be something wrong with his family then I would understand why he doesn't want to go into detail about the scenario. It's actually better that he isn't here. He's at least safe from whatever strange magic storm this is. The undead creatures have gotten stronger. Not a single bullet could hit them. Each day the panic grew among us. That's why we eventually had to flee into the base, causing us to barricade ever door and window to keep them from getting in as engie worked on new and stronger weapons.

Engineer: guys fellas! Hey, listen! I got the solution to this problem!

He rushes into the living room, every mercenary in the room got up from their seat.

Engineer: I came up with a brilliant idea. when I thought I had tried everything, but then I figured why should we use the obvious tools when we can use this!

He holds a magic magazine up.

Engineer: I used magic to upgrade these babies! And it appears to be strong enough to show those things what for.

He smiles reassuringly at us.

(Y/n): Dell, that's great!

I hugged him.

Heavy: now we will teach baby's out there a lesson they will not forget da?

He laughed and so did the others. They all shout a battle cry before hurrying to engie's workshop where all weapons where stored.

Engineer: darling i also went ahead to fix this for ya.

He holds my (weapon of choice) up. not only is it as good as new but it even received an upgrade. it has some lights attached to it that provide a clear path in the darkness. they can even be turned into a flashlight if needed.

(Y/n): you fixed it! Thank you so much. I thought I was never able to use it again.

Engineer: it worth no thing. It wasn't hard to fix. Just a few parts that had to be swapped out and some lights that can be turned into a flashlight-

Spy: 'ard 'ead before you start. you should consider saving zhe scientific terms for later. We 'ave a 'ord of zombies to take care of.

He pulls his tie up before checking his deadring and spinning his revolver around his finger.

(Y/n): Spy is right. Let's talk later and let's get killing.

I grabbed my weapon before following the others towards the front door. As soon as it opened, One after another of the corpses fell down at our power. But ammo was something we didn't have much of since mann co couldn't deliver supplies.

(Y/n): damn this!

Scout: yo engie we need another dispenser!!

The Texan nods and starts to build another one behind a wall.

I could hear Heavy shout in irritation as his last bullets fired off. He pulls out his fist and knocked a few undead into the air but he wasn't fast enough to keep up as they approached him. So I ran towards the nearest ammo box to pick it up.

(Y/n): heavy catch!

I threw the box of ammunition at the Russian. Thanks, little girl. He said with a smile, all while reloading his trusty gun Shasa and killing the other zombies in front of him.

The rest of the men used all of their skills to get rid of as many zombies as they possibly could.then it happened.

The last one fell to the ground. We smiled in between our pants. Others danced and taunt in joy.

I, on the other hand, joined them and gave everyone a pat on the shoulder. That's when a shadow hovered over the area. We stopped our celebration for a moment to look up, to our surprise it wasn't Merasmus. This man had his face covered up by a mask (think of Tokyo ghoul mask for this one)

And black clothing. For all, we knew he was just watching over us. This mysterious person was just staring for a minute or so before he starts to laugh and raised a hand in mid-air.

The zombies we killed rose from the ground again. They formed groups and took a form of something beyond our imagination. They where true giants, towering over us and roaring an inhuman like sound as their red glowing eyes stared down upon us.

Scout: yeah you think you're real though right though guy?! Why don't you come get some of this! Bonk!! Yeah, they will be easy to beat!

He shouts up at the undead creatures.

One of the monsters slams a hand on the ground, only to leave a large hole in the dirt as the young Boston boy was barely able to escape his faith. otherwise, he would become as flat as a pancake.

Scout: AAH! uhm... guys i-i think we should -

Spy: now your one to talk with zhat big attitude of yours!

Scout: s-shut up spy!!

He screams in a more high pitched voice as the thing is about to strike again, scout starts running towards the base. Demoman mumbled something at that

Heavy: scout get back here! Fight like a man!!

(Y/n): Heavy I think we should follow his lead this time!

I pulled at his large hand to follow me, despite my knowledge of him being way stronger. if he didn't want to return to the base he could easily ignore my plead and shove me aside. But its Misha we're talking about. thank god He's not stubborn like Scout. He knows when things are too much to handle. he looked down at me, making eye contact and nods before he picked his minigun up and started to make a run for it. the rest soon followed.

A deep and evil laugh boomed through the area.

Engineer: who is that guy?

He looks over his shoulder to take a last glimpse at the floating figure.

(Y/n): does it even matter?! We have to get to safety first before we start to investigate -

Pyro warned us with a muffled yell and pushes both sniper and engie to the side.

Sniper: holly dully!! We could have been roasted by those fireballs.

Engineer: thanks pyro!

The pyro mumbles something before he helps them back to their feet and start running again. Not much later we all got inside, Soldier turned around to shut the door together with Demoman.

I fell to the wooden floor to pant out as my lungs were screaming for air and my legs shaking to take a break.

(Y/n): I haven't b-been this frightened in my l-life.

I said in between breaths.

Demoman: aye lass this is indeed different from Merasmus his tricks.

He slides down against the wall before sipping from a bottle of scrumpy.

Sniper: well that makes us know that this isn't a bloody game. This is way more serious and we should find out what's exactly going on.

Soldier: he is right! If this was Merasmus then I wouldn't know how he would have gotten this powerful.

He yells.

Soldier: but what do we do now?

(Y/n): what can we do?

Spy: we should wait zhis out. Maybe zhe magic will warn out.

Engineer: we can't take any risks! We should start looking for a way to solve this problem right now!

(Y/n): yes we should.

Heavy: well then. Let's start brainstorming da?

?: Give me zhe girl~

The voice boomed through the base and echoes over the landscape.

Heavy: what was that?

?: Hand her over to me!!

Scout: you want (Y/n)? Well, then you can have her!!

Spy: scout! You imbecile! We're not going to 'and 'er over to zhat man!!

The Frenchman whacked the younger boy in the back of his head. he yelps and rubs his head.

Scout: ah! why not then we are safe!!

Spy: we are not doing anything like zhat! 'ow would you like it if zhat zhing was demanding for you and we would give you up without a second thought.

Scout: well...

Spy: I rest my case.

Dell rest a hand upon my shoulder

Engineer: don't worry darling. We will protect you with our lives.

I nod but I couldn't help but worry. Those things could break through the door, then what?

A few days went by as my team tried to put the best defenses around and inside the base. I wanted to help out but they all insist I should stay safe. As a result of that, they all took turns on who stayed by my side to guard me against the Dark forces and nasty tricks from our new rival.

Soldier: its a magician.

Kimberly-girl: yes soldier I get that... Please get out of my narration

Today was especially weird.

In the afternoon dark clouds start filling the sky, dragging the base into its shadows.

it became all stormy outside with flashes and loud bangs from the thunder, rain pouring down like it never did before. And raging wind.

it didn't seem to come to an end.

As evening came I got to my room.clossing the door behind me. I spend some time there reading on my desk until the clock struck 12

(Y/n): that time already?

I better get to sleep.

I closed the book. Turned the light off and got up from my chair.

The light Flashed so brightly it was almost blinding me.

The window opened up with a loud bang.

(Y/n): Omg !! This is extraordinary. I have never seen a storm like this before. Maybe I need to block the window with something.

I turned around so I could close the window.

But I stiffen as I saw a large slender shadow figure looking down at me. It had no face and claw hands.

it was more of a silhouette, a big blurry outline of a man.

I opened my mouth but I couldn't scream I just stood there. frozen on my spot. Somehow I had the feeling it stared right into my soul.

It reached out to me. Taking me in its strong grip. I started to struggle, it held me tighter making it hard to breathe and I blacked out as the shadow disappeared with me still in its grip.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.2K 275 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...
2.4K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...
18.1K 631 17
the darkest day of red has arrived the mercenaries are fired. they can no longer afford their base weapons and other stuff to run their facility.most...
79.6K 1.3K 72
You are a 5 year old child that was hired by miss pauling to show the mercs on how to look after a child since they haven't seen one in a long time f...