GODS AND MONSTERS ☞ LEAH CLEA...

By -spoiltfairy

Eli Fletcher was summoned to help fight a battle, he was done being called a monster. Leah Clearwater was mad... More

EPIGRAPH
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

INFO

7.3K 109 14
By -spoiltfairy

Summary

EDIT; 20k reads omg thanks so much! New update this weekend x

Half blood, Eli was summoned to fight the battle against the Volturi, and to show Renesmee what being half human, half vampire was about.
Werewolf, Leah Clearwater was dragged into the battle by her ex Sam, who she was determined to forget.

Info :
Leah Clearwater is going to be portrayed by a different person than in the film.
This is a Leah Clearwater FanFiction. There might be some changes to the half human/half vampire rules.

Disclaimer, I do not own the series, characters or pictures/ gifs. I only own my ocs.

a/n this bitch i work with named her kid eli so now i hate my oc :0 

Leah:

Eli:

AESTHETIC:

CONCERNING OTHER THINGS:

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND, (WITH ME DRAFTING IN MY SPARE TIME). I WILL ALSO UPDATE IN HOLIDAYS BUT IT MAY DIFFER FROM US AND OTHER TIMES BECAUSE I AM IN THE UK.

MY CHAPTERS WON'T BE THAT LONG AND THEY WILL BE UNEDITED. FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT FLAWS ETC.

XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 25.3K 64
"You should speak up more often your voice is so beautiful." ®Twilight All rights reserved to Stephanie Myers
547K 11.9K 57
a story in which sam's little sister falls in love. both nicknames and promises (the sequel) are completed. 210330: 2nd in #breakingdawn 210331: 1st...
589K 9.4K 35
Seth Clearwater. You may know him as the fun optimistic guy from Twilight, but in Dusk Seth finally finds his other half, his soul mate, his imprint...
Push By AK

Fanfiction

259K 7.3K 63
Cameron Santiago has went through ordeals in her life no teenager should go through. With the right people in her life, she will do big things. She l...