Don't Burn Out (Currently Edi...

By redemptionzjmx

She was young, and she held a fire in her heart. That fire pumped through her veins like blood and poured thr... More

Character Guide
Wolf Pack Ranks and Job Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Werewolf 101
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Bonus Chapter: Jaqueline's Point of View
Twenty-Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Bonus Chapter: Jacqueline's Point of View
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Bonus Chapter: Jacqueline's Point of View
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty Five
Fifty - Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Naming Chantelle
Sixty Nine
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Don't Burn Out

1.6K 12 11
By redemptionzjmx

Hi my name is Ashley, if you didn't know, I began writing this story nearly three years ago, and to be frank it's shit, but good shit it's my baby. As of June 19, 2016 I am beginning to completely revamp the entire story.. if you have followed me for awhile you know I say that quite often, but this time I promise I will try hard to actually get through this story.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

All Right Reserved

"Don't burn out even if you scream and shout it'll come back to you." (Through the Dark//1D)

Tiffany was only a girl when they burned her land and people to mere memories. It all would have been hers one day. She would have been alpha, but they said women could not be in power. They believed in the saying, "Women should be seen and not heard," and they would punish any man that did not put his women in her place, and being African American woman only made things worse for Tiffany.  They thirsted for the blood of innocent. They were greedy: in time that would be their downfall, but time could not come soon enough for their victims. They stole Tiffany's light and left her bleeding in the dark. They pushed her into the deepest, darkest part of the pool and she forgot how to swim. Zayn found her there in the dark. He wanted to be her safety. He wanted to pulled her out of the pool, but this was task for Tiffany, and Tiffany alone.

I would like to reopen this story by letting it be known this is a safe place and I am not up for any problematic, bullshit bigotry.  I am not a part of the lgbtqia community, but I swear I'd give my all to defend protect the community. Also I am an African American, and so is Tiffany. Tiffany has dark skin, dark brown eyes, and thick kinky hair. She is NOT a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Please do refrain from erasing her blackness.

Remember, love sees all and accepts all. Also spread love not hate.

All the love xx

- Ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...