Just Call Me Daddy...

Par Toripaige17

Plus

Just Call Me Daddy...
So how about it...
Oh Daisy...

When pigs fly....

434 8 1
Par Toripaige17

Uhg... It was 4 am and all i could think about was the wrinkly old bitch that had been mean to the hot girls. IT had really pissed me off that she had grabbed him like that!

Know what pissed me off more?

The fact that i couldnt stop think about it! why the hell should i care? I hate kids!

By 5 in the morning i had had enough tossing and turning.

I pulled on my sweats and grabbed a lighter from my kitchen table.

The stretch of hall between my door and the door leading out to the strete seemed like forever as i walked on teh cold cracked lanolium.

" Come on baby" I looked over to see Daisy holding a sleepy kid.

" I dont watch no whores kids!" I heard that awful scratchy voice from that bitch named Pat screech down the staires.

" Well your an old bat!" Daisy yelled right back. TEars came from her pretty eyes.

" A little early to have him out isnt it?" i pulled my hoodie tighter around me.

" I have to work" she sniffed and fumbled with the lock of her apartment door.

" but pat wont watch him anymore..." i looked up the staires to were the old hag stood glaring.

" so i get fired" she sniffed again." and we dont get to eat for a few days until i can find another person to watch him while i work"

I watched her walk into her room and i heard the sound of a lock click.

I thought about it good and hard as i sat smoking on the front steps.

Would she really not get to eat? And what about the kid? I mean he was little, isnt going to be hard to tell him he cant have food because theres no money?

So i stomped out my cig and marched up the steps.

I stood tall and knocked on her door.

They say the way to a mothers pants is through her kids right?

So thats what i was going to do! play nice with the kid and have access to that sexy jailbait ass of hers.

" what?" Daisy appeard through the crack of her door.

" give me his shit" i sighed. " ill watch him."

" uh, why?" she looked shocked.

" I have nothing better to do" i lied. Some how i didnt think saying " i wanna shag you" would go over so well.

" um sure uh, she opend teh door more and motioned me in.

I looked around as she gathered his bag together.

Nothing at all.

teh kitchen was almost bare and there was 1 bed, and teh kid was on it, sleeping away.

" here is my wrk number" she handed me a sticky note." call if you need anything, ill answer"

" ya" i looked at the kid, his shaggy blonde hair was all over the place.

so i was left alone with him.

First thing i did was pick him up and move him to my place. on the couch he went.

5:30 my clock read.

I went back to sleep.

*

*

*

" Mamamamamam!" a cry made me sit straight up.

" shit" i rolled off my bed and stumbled into the living room.

" shh" i tried to shush him " your moms at work!"

" wert" he wiped his pretty blue eyes.

Wait did i say his eyes were pretty?

im tierd!

" Yah she is at work" i crouched down closer to him.

" no tuts" he pointed to an ash tray i had sitting on the coffee table.

" yah no touch" i laughed a bit, he remembered from last time.

we sat there in silence for a few minuets. he was watching me and i was watching him.

" so you want to eat?" i finaly asked.

He nodded.

" uh i have no food at the mooment so it looks like we will have to go out for breakfast." i ran a hand through my dark hair. What do babies eat? dont they breastfeed or some shit?

" do you eat solid food?" i asked him.

" geti" he nodded.

" like spaghettie?" i questioned.

" geti!" he laughed and smiled.

" geti isnt a word kid" i corrected him. He needs to learn how to talk!

" Yes!" he stoped laughing.

" im not going to fight with you about it! the fact is i am 23 years old and you arent even 2 yet! i know more"

" oh" his pink lips formed an o shape.

" oh is right" I walked towards my bedroom.

: so your mother packed you overalls and a black shirt" He stood and watched me.

" dont tell me you cant dress yourself" i glared at him. I sooo did not sign up for that.

So i ended up on the floor.

Pulling a shirt over his big head and snapping overalls into place.

" this coat is to small" i squeezed his hand through a sleeve that was way to narrow for his fist.

" Big!" he pointed to his body.

" sure" i laughed, he was kind of funny.

After i got him and myself dressed i walked us out the door.

" now you have to hold my hand" i pointed to the crosswalk. I dont hink his mother would be up for sex if he died.

" car" he nodded.

We walked about 5 blocks.

" up" he lifted his arms and jumped.

" uh carry you" i looked at him.

" peese" he frowned.

So i ended up carring him all the way to sammy's house.

He wasnt that heavy so i didnt really mind. The only thing was that he kept kissing my cheek. Who does that?!

" WE are here!" i set him on the steps and opend the small yellow houses front door.

" hungy" he whimpered.

" yah i know, ill get you a cookie or some shit" i grabed his hand and called for sammy.

" yo sammy!" i made my way to the kitchen and opend the fridge.

" Whats up fuckerr-- who is that?"

sammy stood looking at charley, their eyes were locked.

" That hot girl daisy's kid, the one i was telling you about"

" but why is he sitting at my counter?" Sammy moved to clear off his beer cans and trash so that the todler could sit.

" She didnt have a sitter and i want to score shag points" i opend the bread bin to find 1 hotdog bun.

" whats his name?" Sammy asked smling at the baby.

" uh charley i think" i spread jam on the bun and put it on a plate.

" How are you charley?" sammy touched his shoulder.

" wert" he looked around.

This was going to be a long day!

*

*

*

*

* so sorry i havnt uploaded! i will tonight or tomow!

lob u all! :)

Continuer la Lecture