My Creepy Stalker

By bridge16

Holly May Anderson is a senior at John F Kennedy High School in a town called Dimentia, New York. She's not... More

My Creepy Stalker -chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

14.2K 349 321
By bridge16

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm soooooooo sorry.". I dashed out of there as fast as I could, dragging Greg along with me and closing the door tightly. "Maybe next time we should ask who's in there first."

"Agreed" Greg breathed out. "Holy shit...I don't think I can ever get that image out of my head. Uhhh!"

I can tell you one thing...Felicity and Blade were definitely NOT in there. We just barged in in two janitors...Mr. Finch and Mr. Leroy. Yeah, you heard me. They're both guys!!!!! And they're both in their 60's!!!! Oh my gosh! The image of two old men 'doing it' is not a pretty sight.

"Now that we've established that Felicity is NOT in THERE, where is she?" Greg asked, still traumatized by the whole thing

"I have no idea. Emily must've lied about where she went.". Then it hit me. "I know where she and Blade are."

"Where?"

"The janitor's office"

"how do you know that?"

"Well if the janitors are in THERE, then the security guards must be in the janitor's office. Come on!" he dragged him towards the janitors office. Once we got there, I tried opening it, but just like the security office, it was locked.

"Should I kick it open?"

"After what just happened? Hell. No."

I knocked on the door. I heard people shushing eachother. I pressed my ear up against the door and heard mumbling of what sounded like Blade and...Felicity. I nodded my head towards the door, gesturing for Greg to kick it open. I stepped back and Greg kicked the door open with all his strength. Like before, I rushed in first and again, I was scarred for life. My daughter and Blade....fully undressed, Blade ontop of her, clothes scattered all around the floor, and just plain GROSS!!!

"What the hell is going on in here!?!," I exclaimed. "Dont answer that! I know perfectly what was going on in here. Blade! Get off my daughter now!! Greg, close the door." I commanded. "And stay turned to the door. Felicity get dressed! You too Blade!!"

They quickly scattered and found their clothes and put them on. Felicity stood there in front of me, looking down like she was embarrassed and ashamed.

"Greg, turn around.". He quickly did and he was steaming red with anger. He pushed Blade up against the wall.

"What the hell do you think you were doing with my daughter!?!?" Greg yelled.

"Dad, please don't" Felicity begged. "I love him."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You love him? No, you don't. You don't love him."

"You can't tell me who I can or can't love!!! You don't know how I feel!!!!". She protested.

"I m getting the principal." I stated.

"MOM!!!" she cried. "Please, don't!!"

"Felicity, go to lunch. I'll straighten this all out". Blade stated, calmly.

She nodded her head.

"We'll talk about this later young lady!" Greg yelled after her. Then he let go of Blade. "You must be pretty fucked up. First my wife, and now my daughter?!?"

"don't you mean MY daughter?" Blade replied.

"Exactly!! She's your daughter, Blade!!! How could you think of doing that?!?" I exclaimed.

"I promised you I would stay away from you as long as you were pregnant. You kept getting pregnant and I got bored waiting for you. So in the mean time, I did the closest thing to you, which was Felicity."

"But she. Is. Your. Daughter." I said, slowly, making sure he understood.

He shrugged. "She doesn't know that."

"But she will." Greg threatened.

"Ill make a deal with you. I'll stop everything with Felicity if Holly becomes my wife again." Blade negotiated.

"NO" I stated loud and clear.

"I can make you become my wife again, Holly. I did it before and I'll do it again. I'll have your husband dead but the end of the week along with your kids. However, if you come willingly, I'll let him and your kids live. And I know for a fact that you are not pregnant, so I'm not staying away much longer."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I would. Ill give you until the end of the week to decide. Until then, you can tell Felicity anything and everything if you want to. I honestly don't care if she finds out I'm her father...that's what I've always wanted. But now it's different under the...circumstances.". He said choosing his words carefully, referring to the sex they just had together. "I'll come by your house on Saturday and you better make a good decision."

Then he walked out, leaving me and Greg alone. I was frozen in shock. Please God...not again.

"Holly" Greg started.

"Greg, I have no choice now. I have to go with him." I said in defeat.

"No you don't. I don't care what happens to me-"

"I care! And now this involves the kids, Greg!!! I have to go with Blade to save you and the kids."

Greg didn't say anything knowing I was right. I walked up to him and snuggled myself into his chest.

"Let's enjoy the rest of this week together. Please?"

"I love you so much, Holly. Always know that one day, I'll come rescue you.". He stated honestly, in a hoarse whisper. I could tell he was crying...his voice inky sounds like that when he's crying.

The rest of the school day went by in a blur. Me, Greg, and Felicity all drove home together in silence. I cooked dinner and we all of us, including my other four kids, sat down to eat...none if us spoke for a while until Felicity broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Are you guys gonna tell anyone about what happened?"

Me and Greg exchanges glances. "We can't." Greg admitted.

"Really?" she asked, getting hopeful and excited.

"Eat your dinner, Felicity." Greg instructed.

She continued eating her dinner, looking ashamed of getting caught. There was another long silence.

"How long?" I asked, breaking the silence once again,

"What?" Felicity replied In a squeaky voice.

"Kids, go upstairs. Youre mother and I have to discuss something with Felicity." Greg instructed. Greg Jr took baby Zachary upstairs along with Melony and Mary. Once they were all upstairs and out of sight, I continued my interrogation.

"How long have you and Blade been doing...what you two have been doing?"

She gulped and finally answered. "Since I was five."

My eyes widened and Greg choked on his water. "WHAT?!" he managed to say.

"Back then, he called it playing with me. Now that I'm not a kid, he uses the adult term for it." She proudly replied. "He loves me and I love him. We've been in love for 10 years."

"No!" I slammed my hands down on the table, making it shake.

"Mom, we're in love! Why can't you believe me!! Dad? Weren't you mom's teacher? You can't judge me if the same thing went in between you two!"

"The same thing didn't happen! I wasn't much older than your mother!! Blade is three times your age!"

"So what?!? Age doesn't matter! And it's almost the same thing!!"

"No it's not!! Im not your mother's father!!!" Greg screamed at her.

Felicity looked taken back. "What do you mean? Dad, you're not making any sense."

"Felicity, your father" I pointed to Greg "He isn't your biological father."

"Then who is?"

"Blade."

Felicity just blankly stared at me, taking in what I had just told her. "Youre telling me that Dad isn't my real father and that Blade is?"

"yes."

Felicity smiled and shook her head. "Youre lying. You have to be lying"

"Why would I lie about something Ike this?"

"I dont know! You tell me!!!"

"Do NOT use that tone with your mother." Greg scolded.

"What do you care? Apparently you're not my father."

"Felicity, go up to your room. Your grounded." I stated in a frustrated tone.

"Really? How do I know your not lying when you say im grounded?" she retalliated.

"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT!!!!" I screamed.

She threw down her fork and got up, knocked mover her chair, and stomped upstairs. I started crying as soon as she left.

"Holly, we're gonna through this." Greg reassured me.

"Greg, promise me youll tell her everything once I'm gone."

"Holly" he started, but I cut him off.

"Promise me!"

"I promise." he knew that what would come on Saturday couldn't be prevented. He got up, came up behind me, and started massaging my shoulders.

"I love you and I always will. I'm proud of you." Greg said softly.

"For what?"

"For being the best wife and mother in the world."

I chuckled. "Yeah right. The best mother in the world Is about to abandon her family."

"No. The best mother in the world is protecting her family. You're saving your family's lives because you love them more than life itself. You're going back to Blade..,the guy who made your life a living hell. Holly, you're my hero."

"I don't feel like one."

"Believe me. You are. You're the most unselfish person I know."

"I love you so much, Greg. I think I might love you too much." I cried.

"You can never love me too much. Love is unlimited and unconditional. If anything, you could only love me too little, and I don't believe that's the case. I'm gonna rescue you. I'll search every inch of this world if I have to in order to find you. I'll go to all lengths to get you back. I'll never let you go, Holly."

"And I never want you to let me go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 11K 31
"It's not stalking when you love someone. And it's not kidnapping when you've taken what's rightfully yours." ...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
186K 4.1K 11
Isabella meets someone online. He is sweet funny, and seems to care about her. But she is worried. He maybe cares about her to much. When her parents...
Kidnapped Love By CLB321

General Fiction

180K 4K 30
Akila moves her life across the country in hopes of rebuilding a fractured relationship with her mother. But as the days unfold like delicate petals...