love and war

Von paigehasnobutt

dream,paige,and max are the best assassin's in the world. shadow,silver,and rose are the world's best hunters... Mehr

introduction ( not a chappy)
we made it

your to slow

7 1 0
Von paigehasnobutt

Paige's p.o.v

I walked on side of dream and seen that she stopped and so did max. Max pointed at the place we were going to break into. "Wo-!" I said while getting cut off by a cold caramel colored hand. I knew why she did that and she smiled. " Let's go!" She whispered really low and we couldn't hear so we stayed there while she jumped on the wall. After noticing she was over the wall we quickly jumped over and seen a huge shadow. Max and I ran over to see our sister petting a huge snake. "Oh my Angeles"max said talking about our God.

        With the soldiers

Roses p.o.v

I am sooo tired. The boys are waaaaaaaay to slow. It takes them 5 hours to take a bath oma.
I walked over to teh counter and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

AN,WHAT WAS THAT FIND OUT TOMORROW

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.3K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
134K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.7M 110K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
41.1K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...