Our Little Mistake [muke mpre...

By Applezzz21

Luke wasn't much of a party person, he would much rather stay home and watch movies on Netflix. Michael was a... More

.00
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
Bonus Chapter.

.09

8.9K 364 20
By Applezzz21

16 weeks

Luke

I was 16 weeks today, meaning I had to go in for another appointment. I called Michael and made him wake up and come get me, my parents didn't wanna take me, so Michael was my only hope.

School started a month ago and everyone is already asking if I'm pregnant. Me and Calum are the main subject of the school, even a few rumors went around, saying that we got each other pregnant. How about eww? Me and Calum do not see each other that way and we never ever will.

After school, me and Calum sat on the school benches outside, waiting for Michael and Ashton to show up. Calum and I just so happened to have the same appointment, but at different times.

"I'm getting tired of everyone saying that we fucked each other." Calum said, starting to cry. "I fucking hate Ashton, he ruined my life." He said.

"It's gonna be okay, Cal-"

"I'm putting the baby up for adoption." He said, cutting me off.

"Does Ashton know about it?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"No, but I plan on telling him after the appointment." He said.

I bit my lip, knowing that Ashton will not like it. Before I could ask anymore questions, the car pulled up and we both got in the car quickly.

Michael was in the backseat, so I sat in the back with him. He smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pecking my lips a few times.

"You look cute today." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and thanked him.

"Maybe later, you can come to my place and stay for a bit." He said.

"I don't know, Michael, my parents aren't happy about me staying out late on school nights." I said.

"Just tell them you're with me, you're always save at my place." He said, feeling a bit upset.

"I know that, Michael, you know I do, but they don't." I said to him. "I'll see what I can do, Michael, my parents aren't the type to just change their mind about something."

He sighed, then nodded, dropping the subject, which I was thankful for. For the past few days, he was acting weird. It wasn't a 'high off of wèed' weird, but it was a 'not myself' kind of weird.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm fine." He said, before looking at him phone, not looking at me.

Alright, now I know something is wrong.

We get to the hospital and go inside, signing in. I look over my shoulder and see that Ashton were whispering to each other, looking both concerned and scared. I was gonna find out what was going on, even if it was the last thing I did. I get called back immediately, getting the same nurse as last time.

"Welcome back, Luke, is your boyfriend coming in this time?" She asked.

I looked back at Michael, seeing he was on his phone, texting quickly.

"I guess not."

She nodded. "Okay, follow me." She said.

I followed her into the back, going into the same room and laying on the same table thing. She did the same thing as last time, asking questions and getting everything set up. She put the jelly on the wand and put it on my lower belly. It took a few minutes, but she got the picture of the babies.

"There they are, they look healthy and growing properly." She said.

I looked and gasped, that's when it got real for me. I could see their heads, hands, and feet. I had two growing beings in my belly, this was real. Not that it wasn't real before, but just seeing that they weren't little blobs anymore, it made me know that I am carrying these babies and I am a teen parent.

"Love at first sight, huh?"

"Yes." I simply said, because it was true, I already loved these babies.

She smiled. "A lot of first time parents are like that." She said, moving the wand a bit more.

"When can I find out if they're boys or girls?" I asked.

Come back at 20 weeks, that's when you can see if they're boys or girls." She told me.

I nodded. "Can I have a picture please?"

"Two of them?"

"Yes please."

~~~~~

When my appointment was over, I walked out and could see Ashton and Calum, arguing outside of the hospital. He must've told him.

I sighed and walked out, soon hearing them go back and forth.

"I have every right to have a say in if we put this baby up for adoption." Ashton said, a bit upset.

"No, I'm the one carrying this baby and dealing with the bullshit of being a pregnant male, so you don't have a say!" Calum shouted.

"Then when the baby is born, sign your rights over and give him to me then!"

Calum stared at him for a moment and laughed hysterically. "You? Taking care of a baby? Oh my god, that's priceless. You struggle to pay your rent and bills every month, putting a baby into the equation would just make it even more difficult for you. So to end this, I'm doing us both a favor."

Ashton's face turned bright red, he looked like he wanted to strangle Calum for underestimating him like he was some child, so that was my cue to jump in and end this.

"Alright, that's enough." I turn around and got in between them. "Both of you need to grow that fuck up and start making adult decisions." I said, before turning to Calum. "Calum, maybe you should sit down and think this over. You're hormones are out of wack right now and you're not thinking clearly. I know this is hard, but how do you think I feel? I'm bringing not one, but two babies in this world, don't you think I'm scared too?" I said, starting to tear up. "I don't have parents who are gonna help me through this, Calum, but you do! Your parents are willing to buy you cribs, clothes, bottles, formula, and even a place to stay, I can't even get twenty fucking dollars from my parents to even buy diapers for these babies." I said, my eyes and nose red from crying. "We're sixteen, Calum! None of this was suppose to happen, but it did, and now it's time to pay the consequences for our actions. Be happy that Ashton is even putting effort into trying to make this work, there's mothers and fathers out there that just walk away when the responsibility gets to be too much." I told him. "So do the right thing and just let him be a father to the child that's growing inside you, I'm not saying the both of you have to get married and live happily ever after, but there is this thing called co-parenting. Give it a try before giving up on him so easily." I finished, walking back to the car, getting in the backseat.

"Is everything okay? Why are you crying?" I heard Michael ask.

I nodded, wiping tears away. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just the pregnancy hormones." I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

------

Don't worry, there will be drama, give it a couple chapters or more.

Comment and vote!

-Apryle ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.9K 30
Trapped in a relationship with his over-controlling boyfriend, Luke, Calum Hood struggles to get free without losing everything he has in the process...
1.5K 108 9
Luke truly thought he had everything he could ever hope for. Until a certain police officer showed up on his doorstep...
12.1K 302 21
He Maybe My Bully But I Love Him... ~-~-~~ Where Ashton and Luke falls in love with their bullies... (COMPLETE) Cover By: --ilovefourbands--
4.4K 432 34
⤷ your laugh echoes down the highway; carves into my hollow chest, spreads over the emptiness- it's bliss. [completed] → content warning: ...