His Indian Shewolf

By phylinexo

katrina Batia. successful 21 year old ,beautiful British Indian bollywood actress ... who is an alpha daught... More

katrina batia:01
the call : 02
she's here : 03
reunion :04
meetings:05
part 7 ignored
part 8
part 9 love?
part 10
part 11

part 6

122 8 3
By phylinexo

Chocolate cosmos with lemon it felt so fresh and warm at the same time.
"Hey whats the fuss about? " my ears clocked and turned to the beautiful voice. Eager to find the owner my wolf howling in joy restlessly.i sensed a slight Indian accent only if listened properlyf she could not be more perfect.
"Mate"she whispered her voice like honey and and venom to me.
But before i could walk towards her she started to say "I... Kateina Batia , reject you as my mate"  confusion washed over me at first but i was hurt and angry on why she would want to reject me. But she said the rejection vow wrong she didn't include my name. I kept My face void of emotions as i walked towards her i felt the stare of everyone. I leaned in closer to  her. "No one rejects me. I will make you love me,Katrina." With that i smirked.
What i wasn't expecting was her face was emotionless.
She leaned in closer as her breath caressed my neck my wolf and i close to losing our cool.
"You see i don't sway easily. So accept the rejection." She purred .
I chest ached but i felt that deep down she she can not stay away from me.
"We will see."
I was angry and showing her she has got to me is a no so i did what any alpha would do . Storm out while my beta followed like a lost puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.2K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
142K 7.6K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
5.8M 31K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...