Midnight Shades

By zeebooks

Behind an old tree she would sit and stare at him, admire his beauty and charm, hidden by the darkness of the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A Message.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Surprise (1)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Q&A?
Chapter 48
Q&A Answers!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Surprise (2)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Surprise (3)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Thank You.
Winners and New Book.
Another Q&A?
Q&A Answers.
Bonus Chapter: Family
What Do You Think?

Chapter 68

715 45 17
By zeebooks

The 'party' lasts for a few hours, with lots of laughters, smiles, good memories, and loads of food and drinks. Throughout the party, Esme and Wren stay on my mind, but with a short call to Harry, I find out that they both still need some time.

We watch some comedy movies, having fun with playing films, too, while Zayn shares some embarrassing memories of the young version of us, and Liam and Artair continue throwing inappropriate and sexual comments here and there. Like always.

One week later, I start looking for an apartment and a job, and even though Peter helps me, and Louis keeps insisting that the both of us should move together, I refuse and Lauren decides to share her apartment with me, since her roommate has moved out, while Aaliyah gets me a job at a café that her friend works at.

I guess I never realised what does true help mean except for when we were fighting, and now, two weeks later; as I try to decorate my room and put my clothes in their place and just settle in. Both Lauren and Aaliyah are in my room, with me sitting on the floor and folding my clothes and putting them in order.

"Tallulah, why do you have a box of condoms?" Lauren asks and my eyes widen as I stare at the blue shirt that I'm folding.

Clearing my throat, I look up at her with flaming cheeks, seeing the smug smirk on her face as she looks back at me. I wet my lips and say, "Just put it in the drawer of the nightstand."

"Say goodbye to your quiet nights, Lauren." Aaliyah jokes and I sigh in frustration; they're like that twenty four seven.

"I never had them, believe me." Lauren snorts and I chuckle lowly.

"Me and Louis aren't too loud, don't worry." I assure her, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

Lauren furrows her eyebrows. "Really? You both moan when you see each other."

"Hey!" I laugh, throwing a shirt at her. "We do not."

Aaliyah jumps on my bed and laughs, "Like that one time you both said you'll make breakfast and disappeared for an hour, to fuck on the damn counter after two minutes of seeing each other? Sure."

"I was sexually manipulated, alright?" I defend myself, grinning from ear to ear as I remember when they caught me and Louis having sex a week ago.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Lauren's jaw drops after she asks. "You liked getting caught."

When I stare at the both of them with no reply, Aaliyah throws her back on the bed with a loud laugh, and Lauren starts to laugh also as my cheeks burn. Okay, I might have liked the thrill of it, it was exciting, sexy and I liked it.

"Oh, shut up, you two." I grumble, just as we hear someone knocking on the door.

Lauren says, "I will get it."

A few seconds later, we hear Esme shouting, "I brought pizza!"

Me and Aaliyah both jump to our feet and run to the living room. We haven't eaten anything since morning, and we are starving, and pizza sounds so right.

"And I brought beer!" Wren hoorays, and I thank Lyara that I have such beautiful friends.

"That you won't drink," I smile as I take them away from her and place them on the table. "Show me your tummy."

I lift up her hoodie and place my hand on her tummy, grinning from ear to ear when I feel the slight curve there. Looking up at her, I smile and say, "It's growing."

Her eyes redden and get glossy as she sniffs and places her hands on her tummy. "I can feel it growing, I can feel it inside me."

"Yes, baby, I'm so excited for you." I nod and kiss her cheek before sitting down on the couch next to the other girls.

"Is it normal to get this emotional this early?" Wren asks as she takes a slice of pizza.

"Well, we've never been pregnant before." Aaliyah shrugs at she eats.

"I know, I'm just emotional and hungry all the time." Wren says with a mouthful, making us laugh at her.

"Did you choose names?" Lauren questions.

Wren shrugs. "No, it's still early, we're more focused on the wedding and the baby room now."

Speaking of which, Harry and Wren moved into the city together, maybe ten minutes away from me, while Esme has moved with her mother into a house near Peter. Everyone is getting their lives better, with happiness and patience, and it's brilliant.

"Do you even want to know the gender of your baby?" Esme asks.

Wren sighs. "I honestly don't know, Harry wants to keep it a surprise, and I know that if I don't find out, I will buy nothing but girly stuff."

And that's how the rest of our night goes, we eat, watch movies, talk about everything and basically have a sleepover. As we turn the couch into a massive bed and put on a movie, I hear my phone ringing and smile when I see Louis' name on it.

"Hello." I sing-song with a grin as I head into my room.

"Hey, babe," He greets, and I can literally imagine his smile. "How's everything?"

I sit on the chair of my dressing table. "Perfect, we're having a sleepover, and you?"

"I'm home now, but I went to the mall with Liam cause he wanted to buy some stuff, and..." He trails off.

"And..?" I reply, a smile taking over my features.

"I came across this lingerie store, and they had this bloody sexy lingerie, and baby, I could not think of anything but this beautiful piece of cloth on your beautiful body." He says lowly, and I suddenly feel my heart beating faster and my body growing hotter.

"Louis..." I barely whisper but he quickly cuts me off.

"It'll be in your room when you wake up, and I want you to wear it for when I finish work, yeah? Tomorrow, baby."

"Okay." I say, biting down on my lip.

"Good girl," He whispers. "Sleep tight, love."

"You, too." I say breathlessly before hanging up and staring at myself in the mirror.

Fuck.

A few days pass and I still have the lingerie in its box, under my bed. I'm teasing Louis, and he knows it, and he's pissed about it, but I want to wait until his birthday, which is in two days, and I know that he knows that I have something special for him.

I just finished my work and I'm currently on my way to Louis' place. The air is nothing but freezing to death, and really, I'm not expecting anything less at the end of December. I take my hands out of my coat once I enter the shop, seeing some people waiting for their appointments.

"Hi," I greet the young man who Liam and Louis have hired a week ago. "Are they working?"

"Yeah, busy day," He nods with a smile. "But you go ahead, Louis said that you're coming."

"Oh, cool," I grin. "Thanks, Joe."

I take off my beanie and gloves as I walk towards Louis' room and knock. A few seconds later, he says, "Come in!"

Gently, I open the door and immediately wish that I didn't. There, on the tat tech chair, is a woman who is bare, and Louis is tattooing her breast. I'm kind of used to it, but it doesn't help the jealousy inside of me, but I know how to cool that jealousy down.

"I will wait outside." I tell him after he looks up at me.

"Be out in a second." He winks, and I can imagine the smirk behind his surgical mask.

Waiting outside of his room, Louis does come out after a few seconds, pushing down his mask before smashing his lips against mine. Smiling, I cup his face in my hands and kiss him back, moulding my lips with his perfect ones. I love, love, love the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I've missed you." He whispers against my lips before giving me another peck.

"Me, too," I smile. "So, what are you working on?"

He grazes his lips against my jawline, making me shudder as he whispers, "Breast cancer survivor, she's remarkable."

Now I feel like shit. "Yeah?"

"Mmhmm," He nods, placing a kiss on my forehead. "So brave, happy, and positive."

I smile at him. "You love these type of people."

"Absolutely," He grins. "No wonder I fell in love with one of them."

Grinning, I peck his lips and say, "Lauren's out tonight, so come over and I'll make dinner."

He sighs. "You've been saying this for the past few days, and you literally eat and fall asleep."

"And you've been quite horny these past few days." I grin apologetically before poking my tongue out.

He pinches my cheek with a smile and says, "That's because someone's trying to work me up all the time, right?"

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it." I wiggle my eyebrows with a smirk.

"And I can't wait to see what you have in mind."

As planned, we have dinner together and Louis sleeps over at mine's, and leaves in the morning. Waking up, I breathe in his scent that has stuck in my sheets and smile, before Lauren brags into my room with her hair sticking out in every direction.

"Someone's waiting for you on the door." She sleepily says before crashing next to me on the bed.

I immediately remember what I have ordered and jump out of the bed and head to the door. I spot the delivery guy, and sign the paper before I take my box inside after shutting the door.

Placing the box on the table, I silently pray that my order is correct and nothing is wrong. I sit down on the chair and slowly open the box, squealing when I see the present inside.

You see, a while ago, Louis told me that his play station isn't working anymore, so with some help from Liam, I managed to save money and get him PS4, and I made Liam make sure that it's the latest, and it cost me a fucking fortune, but seeing as I have rarely ever spent my money that I got from my work in the village, I was able to get him FIFA17.

Plus, Liam called me 'boyfriend' goals, so I guess it means I did well.

Once I see that the present is good and safe, I head to my room, take out some clothes, take a shower and dress up as Lauren finally wakes up.

"Don't you have work today?" Lauren questions.

"My shift starts at twelve," I inform her, zipping up my sweatshirt before stepping into my boots. "Don't you?"

"I'm taking the day off." She announces.

"Why's that?" I chuckle as I brush my hair.

"Just don't feeling like working today." She grumbles.

Once I'm done, I throw the brush at her. "Get your ass up."

"You're the devil."

Work goes by smoothly today, with the smile never leaving my face as I keep seeing all the Christmas lights and decorations everywhere. After work, I head to a gift shop and wrap Louis' present as I suck terribly at doing that. On my way back home, I call my mother and check up on her and father and Cronan, I also call Peter and Kiara and end the call with a promise to have dinner with them soon with Louis.

As soon as I head inside my apartment, I dial Liam's number and tell him my plans for Louis' birthday, which he happily and eagerly agrees to. I barely ever get any sleep, too excited and eager to see Louis' reaction tomorrow night.

When it hits midnight, I send a simple text to Louis, saying, "Happy birthday. I love you xox."

And believe me, I'm not expecting a reply from him, not because he's angry, but because he's going mad about my surprise.

Since Louis doesn't have any particular days off, and since it's Saturday, I wake up at ten in the morning, have breakfast, take a shower and take my time shaving, scrubbing my body, pampering myself for him. And actually, it feels great to do so, not just for Louis, but for myself, too.

I straighten my hair, and then Lauren helps me curl it before we both have dinner. As I'm changing to finally leave for Louis', Missy comes.

"Oh la la, Tallulah," She smirks once she notices my hair and make up. "Is it his lucky night?"

I grin. "You can say so."

"You two have fun tonight."

"Thank you." I blow her a kiss as I put my phone in my pocket and hold the present.

"Tallulah," She stops me and I look at her. "I'm proud of you."

I smile softly at her. "Thank you, Missy. I don't think I'd have done anything without you."

"People say that to me all the time." She jokes, waving me off her hand.

I laugh a little before hugging her with one arm, since I'm holding the present with the other.

"We have to catch up sometime, Missy." I tell and she nods.

"Absolutely, I'm having dinner here on Wednesday." She announce and I chuckle.

"Sure, we'll be waiting for you."

Three hours later, I'm standing in Louis' room with Liam as we set up everything; cleaning the room, changing the sheets, and putting a few candles according to Liam's suggestion.

"You sure he's going to like it?" I ask for the billionth time.

"Lulah," He sighs. "Even if it was only birthday sex, it'll be brilliant. Louis gawks at the air that comes out of your mouth, really."

Rolling my eyes with a smile, I mutter, "Yeah, yeah."

"Anyway, I'll leave you to it, hopefully I'll get some 'birthday' sex, too." Liam grins and I laugh.

"I'm sure you guys have sex every day."

"It's healthy," He shrugs before leaving the room, shouting, "Have fun!"

As soon as the door is closed, I immediately take out the lingerie that Louis has bought me and change into it, staring at myself in the mirror with so much confidence. I love it, it makes me look sexy.

I step into the single sole heels that Esme gave me and fix my hair and make up before sitting on the bed, my heart beating from the nervousness, excitement and confidence all at the same time. I rest my back against the headboard and cross my ankles on the bed.

Upon hearing the door of the apartment opening and closing, all what fills me is nervousness, but I take in a deep breath and suck it up.

"Liam!" I hear Louis calling outside, and I bite down on my lip.

The knob of his bedroom door turns, and it all goes slowly from here; my heart beats quicken as the door is pushed open. Louis steps inside and at first, he doesn't notice me, holding his keys and phone as he looks in confusion before his eyes land on me, making everything drop from his hand to the floor.

"Jesus Christ."

(First off, that's Tallulah's lingerie.

IF YOU'RE READY COME AND GET IT, NA NA NA NA! Hope. you. are. ready. for. the. next. update. It will be lit, so don't forget to vote and comment, love you xox)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 20
After an intense shopping trip, Luke had forced me to go for a coffee after his 'gruelling experience'. "Come on Rosy, how many dresses does a girl n...
61.6K 3K 32
Sequel to Dear Nick. This story continues where Dear Nick left off, in the epilogue. If you haven't read Dear Nick, read it to see how they began. Th...
304K 7.9K 31
I've liked this boy since fifth grade. But he's my brothers friend. His best friend.
78K 1.7K 12
"Have we ever truly been at peace?" Eurus and Technoblade vowed to stay together. They planned out their entire life together, knowing that it will n...