Black Rose

By -starsailor

"she was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her." - Rupi Kaur. Started: August 6, 2... More

Prelude.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
Postlude.
New Book.

36.

5.2K 419 391
By -starsailor

Alexander P. Turner

I held my fist to my mouth with tears streaming down my face as I watched the paramedics roll Majesty out on a stretcher.

However, my tears were fake. Why would I cry when I'm the one who did this shit? I didn't mean to kill her, well if she is dead.

One of the men who came in the ambulance asked me if I wanted to ride with my wife to the closest hospital, I of course agreed. Not riding would only make me seem suspicious. I held Majesty's hand the whole ride, whispering in her ear and letting her know everything will be fine. She had an oxygen mask over her face although she still barely had a pulse.

Once we made it to the hospital I was forced to stay in the waiting room as she was rushed into a room. I made sure to not sit near anyone. Placing my face in my hands, I tried to get rid of the crazy thoughts that raced through my mind.

What if my wife is dead? What the fuck was going through my mind? If Majesty is dead I'll be the first one they'll look at. Then I might be tied back to Jermaine and Bryce's death. That's three murderers right there..

New York doesn't have the death penalty so I'll be rotting in prison.

Calm the fuck down, you ain't do shit Alex. You good, nothing's going to happen.

My left leg bounced up and down as I watched people walk in and out for what felt like eternity. They were taking forever with Majesty. Is she really doing that bad?

Why did I even come here? Why did I call the ambulance? I could've simply left her there to "sleep", packed my shit, and head back to the U.S. But I decided to play Mr. Nice Guy and basically snitch on myself.

They won't know shit. They won't know I did it. How would they know? They can't know. This a whole other country. They're stupid as shit and years behind the states.

Pushing all of my unnecessary questions and thoughts to the back of my head, I slouched down in my seat and focused on the tv that was hanging on the wall. All memories of Majesty's birthday continued to play in my brain as if it were a broken record. The argument we had early yesterday morning made me feel somewhat guilty. When I hung up on her dad I didn't mean any harm. Don't get mad at me when you talk mad shit about the dude and how you never wanna talk to him again, I simply hung up on him. He doesn't care about her anyway.

Baby girl actually argue with me now. She takes all the shit I say to heart. For what? I been told her I don't love her, and that's as low as one can get. So why did she get upset when I called her a little girl?

Does she really love me? How does she love me? Does she even know what love is?

After all the things I've done to her...

How would my life be if I kept her as a side chick to fuck whenever I needed pussy? She was originally meant just for that. How did I end up marrying the girl?

She's beautiful, nah... Stunning. Majesty is stunning, but I can't find it in my heart to love her. I don't even love my own mama. If I don't love my mama then why would I love any other female?

Amber is the one female I thought I loved. That was short lived, and I was young.

My leg bounced up and down in anticipation as Amber crossed my mind. The shit she said to Majesty was out of line, but why should I even be worried about it? I didn't want that damn baby anyways. She got pregnant on purpose. She tried to trap me so I had to fix it.

Majesty will never understand me like Amber. Amber knows what I need and how I need it; which explains why I still see her every now and then.

"Princeton Turner."

Breaking my eyes away from the television, I notice a nurse standing in the doorway. I stand up and slowly make my way towards her. A small smile was plastered on her clear face as I now stood in front of her. She motioned for me to follow her, and I did just that.

"How's my wife doing?" I nervously wiped my hands on my jeans. "Is she okay? She's alive?"

"I'm sorry sir.." She looked down with a hint of sadness in her voice. Her smile now turned into a frown.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach hearing those three words. "E-excuse me?"

She gazed up at me, meeting my eyes for a split second as we continued to walk side by side. "I-I unfortunately don't know her current state." She mumbled above a whisper. "I'm not allowed in, but I was informed that she was flown over to another hospital."

Flown over to another hospital? Why wasn't I informed?

"Then where the hell are you leading me?!" I stopped walking as I felt my nostrils flare. I stared down at the petite nurse who now looked slightly afraid. "Why didn't anyone tell me about my fucking wife being taken to another hospital?! Had me sittin' out there lookin' like an idiot!"

"Sir," she held her hand up and tried to keep her cool, "please calm down." She pushed the door opened and motioned for me to step out. "These men wanted to talk to you, that's why I led you out here."

Before I could say another word, she was back in the hospital building. Furrowing my brows, I stared at the two white men in blue uniforms.

"May I help you?" I felt the sweat forming on my forehead just facing the two Americans.

"Yes." The one with grey hair spoke clearly. "Mrs. Majesty Turner is your wife correct?"

I gave a small nod. "Yes sir."

"And you two are Americans here on vacation, right?" I nodded my head once again, not really getting where he was going with this. "You called and informed the medical forces that your wife was unresponsive, but you thought she was sleep."

I confirmed what he said once again. I noticed the other officer was silent, but had one hand behind his back. However, I stayed calm. One wrong move and I can end up dead.

"Can you explain everything you can recall Mr. Turner?"

"Uh, yeah." I rubbed my sweaty palms together before clearing my throat. "It was her birthday yesterday, so we went to the local casino to celebrate. We had a few drink of course because there was a bar." I chuckled nervously but stopped when I noticed the two men held straight faces. "Once we made it back to our villa she went straight to the bed claiming she was tired. So I was like," I shrug, "whatever and told her I was going to take a quick shower. After my thirty minute shower, I returned to our bedroom and checked on my wife. That's when I realized she was no longer breathing she was unresponsive so I called for help."

They both stole a quick look from each other before looking at me once again.

"Did you have sexual contact with Mrs. Turner within the last twenty-four hours?" The brown haired man interrogated.

I looked between the both of them with a weary look and feeling. "I want a lawyer."

The grey haired man sighed and shook his head while pulling out his handcuffs. "Alexander Turner you are under arrest." He pushed me against the cold brick wall as he placed the metal handcuffs around my wrists. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

I kept my lips pursed, refusing to say a word. I wasn't even informed on what I was being arrested for. I know they don't have to tell me though. He didn't even have to read me my rights, but he did.

My head rested against the cold, glass window as I was being driven to the airport. Once we arrived I was put in an U.S. helicopter while still handcuffed.

Only three questions were in my mind the entire way back to NYC.

Is Majesty dead?

Did I kill my wife?

Will I be spending the rest of my life in prison?

I couldn't get a second of sleep on that loud helicopter. As soon as I stepped foot on the ground of the country known as land of the free, I was still handcuffed and taken to one of the many holding cells in New York.

After spending a day, almost two, in the cell my lawyer finally found his way to the jail to visit me.

"Good morning Mr. Turner." Allen greeted with a small smile. "How are you feeling? I brought you coffee. Black, the way you like it."

I sent him a weak smile as I reached for the hot Starbucks cup. "I could be better." I chuckled. A small sigh left his thin lips as he sat down across from me. His pale, almost transparent, hands placed a black tape recorded on the center of the table, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "You're recording me now?"

"No, I'm not." He shook his head. "But the officers did."

I took a sip of my black coffee and listened to my deep chuckle echo throughout the bright room. I couldn't help but to laugh. The man was holding this tape recorder, not a gun.

"I just have one question." My voice came out rough since I haven't slept since the morning of January the 31st. It's now February 2nd.

"Yes Alexander?"

"How is she?"

"She's alive." A small smile was on his face. "She's here in the states now."

Sitting up in my seat, I suddenly felt somewhat better and relieved. "She's alive?" I asked I'm a state of shock. "H-how? And she's here?!"

"The doctors in Thailand used IV fluids to flush out the drug from the patient's system and reestablish the balance of fluids, minerals, and acids and bases of her body. Yes, she's here. After she was stated alive and the Demerol was flushed out of her system she was flown over here in an emergency helicopter. Mrs. Turner is currently in one of the hospitals having tests ran on her."

"Why is she still in the hospital? And which one?"

I found myself too interested in the topic although I'm the one who caused this.

"I'm sorry, I cannot tell you where she is located. I've said all I can about her." He seemed to be somewhat upset as he apologized. I gave a small nod and looked down at my hands. "Y'know... they ran multiple tests on her in Thailand and your DNA was found inside of her. Police also investigated the villa the two of you were staying in."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I still refused to look up. "Found my DNA inside of her?"

"You came inside of her Alexander." He sighed.

I slapped myself in the face multiple times, mumbling curse words and calling myself stupid. How dumb of me to cum inside of her!

"Calm down Mr. Turner." Allen stood from his seat and made his way across the table to where I was seated. "You don't want to get the attention of the guards outside."

I slowly looked up at my lawyer with tears streaming down my face. "Allen I-"

"Alexander, listen." He hushed me, giving my shoulder a small pat. "No matter if you did it or not, I will be sure you are free. That's why I'm your lawyer, right?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at me expectedly.

I chuckled and wiped my face with one of my hands. Why the fuck am I crying? I'm not a pussy. "How many years am I looking at?"

"The law says ten to fifteen. I say zero."

"Zero?" I laughed as our eyes met. He had the same smirk plastered on his face from when we first met a few years back. "I like the number zero."

"Me too Mr. Turner, me too."

• • •

Ok, but guys I was serious about the whole Instagram thing. Would y'all do it? 🌚

Alsooooooo.... How are you guys feeling about Alex?

Majesty?

Any confusion or questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
314K 15.6K 23
eb·on·y ˈebənē/ noun: ebony; plural noun: ebonies 1.a very dark brown or black color. *** If you have problems with explicit scenes and language or i...
47.3K 1.1K 24
Chacidity is different from most girls from the hood. She ain't as naive and she is school smart. Chacidity meets up with True a well known DrugKing...