Frozen (Loki Fan Fiction)

由 artifices101

Aria Wilson has remarkable powers... she just doesn't know it. Aria is a troubled girl with a hard past. She... 更多

Frozen (Loki Fan Fic)
Prologue- The Death
Chapter 1- The Mourned and the Mourning
Chapter 2 The God of Mischeif
Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie
Chapter 4- Cold Lies
Chapter 5- Late Nights and Early Mornings
Chapter 7- Bed Rest
Chapter 8- Feel
Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat
Chapter 10- Your Fault
Chapter 11- Odin the Liar
Chapter 12- Training the Weak
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy
Chapter 15- A Week
Chapter 16- Good Morning
Chapter 17- Frigg
Chapter 18- Cara
Chapter 19- Panic Attacks
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- The Waterfall
Chapter 22- Nightmares
Chapter 23- Memories
Chapter 24- Scared
Chapter 25- Sleepless Nights
Chapter 26- The Illusions
Chapter 27- The Invasion
Chapter 28- My Child
Chapter 29- Possessed
Chapter 30- Eternity
Chapter 31- Awake
Chapter 32- Safe
A//N
Trailer!!!
Epilogue
Hayseed Shoutout

Chapter 6- The Fire

20.2K 695 375
由 artifices101

"You're funny!" I chuckled and nudged Kvasir. He looked at me and frowned.

"I was not trying to be." He said and I scoffed at him. Loki just glared forward like a moody teenager.

"But you are being funny. In order for there to be a forbidden love, doesn't that mean there has to be a love?" I asked and Kvasir smiled at me.

"A forbidden love also is an unknowing lover." He said and I grumbled under my breath.

"I'll show you unknowing, you'll be unknowing when kill you in your sleep." I grumbled under my breath as I followed him into a large room.

The walls were golden and seemed to have a thin layer of water running down it. The floors were submerged under a foot of water. It was like a pond... an indoor pond. Fish swam past me and I gasped. This place was gorgeous, what if I managed to burn it down somehow?

"Woah," I breathed and stepped inside. My last thought caused my hand to erupt into flames then put it out in the water.

I stood there for a second before pursing my lips.

"What do I do now?" I asked and Loki sighed.

He had been leaning against the door with cat-like poise. Now that I noticed it, Loki had this cat-like elegance to him, so fluent and silent in his movements.

"Can I suggest something?" He asked and I narrowed my eye suspiciously. I nodded my head stiffly, "Lovely, so these abilities are brought on by intense sour emotions, am I right?"

I nodded.

"So try to feel the opposite. Think of a happy memory, a specific happy memory." He said and I raised my eyebrows at his surprisingly helpful suggestion.

I closed my eyes and exhaled, my hand caught on fire, "alright." I whispered and an image of Cara's face popped into my mind. Her grinning face with her strawberry blond hair in the face.

Opening my eyes I sighed with defeat, I was still on fire.

Loki rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall. He came up behind me, my air in my throat hitched as I felt his warm breath fan across my neck.

"Think a very specific memory, say it aloud." He said and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

"Say it aloud." He reminded and I nodded.

"I'm in a park, it's a park my family and I went to a lot when I was younger. My mom and dad are just a foot behind me holding hands and I'm holding Cara. She's an infant, she's bundled up and we're going on a walk. My mom and dad are telling me I'm a big sister now that I have to stand up for my family." My breath is becoming shaky now, "That I have to protect my little sister, and I’m responsible for her now. I'm going to be her role model, she'll look up to me." I say and sense that Loki is still behind me.

"Open your eyes." He whispered into my ear, I did. I lifted my hands to my face and gasped, my hands were out, and my whole body was out. I wasn't on fire anymore.

I could feel a single tear slip down my cheek. A choked laugh escaped my lips as I wiped it away.

"Thank you!" I laughed and spun around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, I didn't want him to see me cry so I buried my face into his neck.

"You're welcome." He whispered back and I bit my lip, pulling back I stared up into his eyes, his beautiful vivid eyes.

Loki stared down to me and suddenly it was as if the world had stopped spinning. The other people, the other Realms had disappeared and it was just Loki and me. We hadn't noticed Kvasir awkwardly waddle out the door.

I leaned up on my toes and Loki bent his neck.

The door opened and Thor came in. He took a look our positions, his eyes widened, and then he turned around.

"Pardon me." He said and walked right back out.

At this point it was too late. The moment was lost, the cord that connected Loki and me had been snapped. We jerked apart and brushed ourselves off.

Loki walked towards the door behind me. I couldn't see him but I could feel his hesitation.

"I'm going to my chambers is anyone asks."

"Okay I'll just stay here and practice some more."

"Alright." He said and walked out.

I stood there for a second. My eyes darted left to right and my heart hammered against my rib cage. I felt cold and hot all over and suddenly I was lightheaded.

What just happened?

Loki

I got to my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I could feel everywhere that had touched her, as if it were  the fire that she created.  My mind couldn't seem to stop thinking about Aria with her red locks and freckled face.

Her image just wouldn't leave my bloody mind.

A cold sweat started on my forehead, strange considering I felt unbearably hot. What was it about her?

------

Dinner was extremely awkward. Both Aria and I did not look up from our food. I could feel Thor and Kvasir's gaze flicker between the two of us.

Aria had been practicing all day. Others have walked in to watch her and some to guide her. She ignored those who stared, she didn't like feeling as if she were a display for the people's amusement.

Her memory was beautiful. I was astounded by her love and affection for her family.

The death of her sister must have her hard. The thought of her suffering made my heart contract in my chest.

After dinner Aria went straight back to her training.  I didn't see her for a few hours until it was nighttime, even then she didn't leave my mind.

I was on the verge of sleep... the whole place was already in their deep slummer, yet Aria had yet to come back. I couldn't sleep knowing she wasn't safe and sound.  Getting up I walked to where the room was, pushing the door open I felt my eyes widen.

Aria was fast sleep in the water shaking from the cold and whimpering from a nightmare. I rushed over to her and picked her up in my arms.

"No! Please stop! Give her back!" She cried out and thrashed in my grasp.

"Aria wake up love... Aria!" I shook her hard and she stopped thrashing and went limp. Which worried me even more.

"Aria... wake up," I shook her hard and she move. She grew extremely hot and began to sweat.

"Guards help me!" I yelled as she got even hotter. I panicked even more as she lie there in my arms. This was not natural for Midgardians.

"Loki." She whispered but she was still sleeping.

She said my name

The guards came in and saw her. She was picked up and quickly taken from me. I followed them as the guards set her in a tube very much like one Odin is put in when he falls into an Odin sleep. I watched as they began to push her away.

"Temperature rising!" A guard yelled loudly. "She's getting hotter!"

"Watch out!" I yelled as suddenly she burst into flames. I ran to her and she went out... then she burst into flames again... and went out. Her body would jerk as if in pain, and every time she would catch fire and then when she'd relax when she went out

Horrible moans escaped her lips as if she were sick.

"Stay here." They ordered and I scoffed and walked forwards.

"Loki!" Odin yelled and I stopped.

"You stay." He ordered as if I were a dog.

"Odin-"

"Loki!" He cut me off.  I glared at him before seeing Aria's face of disapproval. She would tell me to stop being so over dramatic. I stood down.

The only thing flashing through my mind was what was wrong with Aria?

------

There!  Done!

What do you think is wrong with Aria hmmm?

Sorry for the long wait!!!!

- Gillian

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

204K 10.2K 33
Loki, after helping Thor fight against the Dark Elves, is thrown back into his cell. However, peace on Asgard doesn't last for long. Loki is bein...
68.5K 1.9K 22
Trapped in a cell for eternity, Loki has become increasingly bored and frustrated. That is until a fragile girl is thrust into his cell unceremonious...
13.3K 604 33
"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you just do that for me?" "Alright Tony. I'll...
49.3K 1.6K 32
"A man gone insane, after his wife left him for another man, set fire to his home and hanged himself." He tied my hands behind my back. "Go to hell...