odd shots | odd squad

By bylersss

- oneshots for every ship in odd squad. More

Requests
New Year's Kiss |OttoXOlive and Ms.OXOscar
I Love You More Than Juice|Ms.OXOscar
Anniversary~OliveXOscar
Odd Heroes
The Last Time~OprahXO'Donahue
Yet another A/N
You~OonaXOscar
Media
Silly Mistakes~ToddXOlive
Us~OscarXOdie
Hotline Bling~Oprah Oneshot(Sorta)
Forgive me?~OliveXTodd
Stuck Up~OliveXOtto
Feelings~OlympiaXOtis
Girls Like Girls~OlympiaXOona
Co writer?
I can't~OonaXOscar
Should've said sorry~ToddXOlive
Father
Wattpad
Family~OtisXReader
Closer~O'DonahueXOprah
Heartbreak~OlympiaXOtis
Mean
Both~OttoXReaderXOtis
The Fight~OliveXOtto
Pacify Her~OlympiaXOtis
Cry baby~OttoXReader
Love You Forever~OliveXTodd
Not Girly~OtisXReader
Real One?~OtisXOlympia
Online~OttoXOona
Words-OtisXOlympia
Invisible ~OctaviaXOz
Wisdom Teeth~OtisXReader
Blonde~OctaviaXOren
A Hero~OttoXReader
Secrets
I'm not wrong~OliveXTodd
I Like You~OlympiaXOlive
Heartbroken[2]~OlympiaXOtis
Assistance ~OlympiaXOzric
Singer ~Ohana(Reader)XOtto
Snow and Hugs~OlympiaXOtis
[Warning]Nightmare(1)~OlympiaXOtis
Puns-OlympiaXOtis
Not an Update
Scary-OonaXOtis
How to be a heartbreaker
Now What?-ToddXOlive
Snowed In-OliveXOtto
Sorry-OlympiaXOtis
New book?
Olympia/Otis:Say It Again
Otis/Olympia:Mr.Giggles
O'Donahue/Oprah:Like Old Times
Otto/Reader:Shapes
Olympia/Otis:Nothing holdin' me back
Olympia/Otis+Ohana/Ortega:Reason(Pt 1)
10k!!!!
A/n
Oren/Reader:Blue
Oren/Reader: Odette
Todd/Reader:Sleep
Olympia/Otis:Movie
Oscar/Olive:Boss
Official Goodbye :)
Todd/Reader:Magic
uhhh
a/n

Scars~OttoXReader

1.2K 22 11
By bylersss

Just one more.
This is the last one.
After this,I will stop.

You told yourself this all the time but you always found yourself scratching your wrist with a small metal blade.It wasn't that you didn't have friends,you did have many,but none really understood what you had to go through before joining Odd Squad.

Sure it was to stop the world from being odd but it was also to escape from all the torture your classmates gave you.You had been cutting since 5th grade.You were now 13.Cutting was like a drug,once you start you can't stop.

Your best friend,Oscar Wild,never even knew about your problem.Your ex best friend was the only one who knew but she then told everyone in school and that's where your friendship shattered.

This was one of those days,you found yourself fighting back tears and drew the blade across your wrist.When you saw the pool of blood on the sink,you went into panic mode.What if someone just walked in and saw the blood?What would you say?

Why must I harm myself?
Why can't I stop?
Will anyone ever love me?

Many thoughts roamed through your head as you cleaned your wrist up and covered them up with your sleeves.Agent Octavia walked in and made you jump up.

"O-Octavia!!!Hi!!"You turned around and hid the blade behind your back.Odd dang it.She must've seen me."I-I didn't hear you come in."

"Oh sorry about that.Hey you haven't happened to see Agent Orchid right?I need to give her back this dinosaur I needed for my project."Octavia pulled out a green dinosaur from her back and showed you.

"If you like I'll give it to her......I'm on my way to the lobby."You straightened your suit and gave her a warm,gentle smile.

"Ok.Sure.Here you go,thank you so much Agent Ohana."You rushed out as fast as you could,not even hearing the last part of what Octavia said to you.

"Did she see?I really hope not......sh-she could probably tell Ms.O and they will for sure kick me off the squad.....oh dear.....why is a-"You ran smack into a small,sassy little girl.

"Hey!!Watch where you are going,Sherman!!"You looked down at the agent and handed her the dino.

"I'm Ohana,not Sherman."Orchid placed her hand on her hip,while hugging her dino with the other hand.

"For now.By the way,I'm Orchid."

"I know."

"How?"

"Orchid,I've been working here for almost a year now and you stil-"The younger girl snapped her fingers at you and put on a face that read 'I lost interest in this conversation'

"Oh,uh,well agent Octavia wanted me to give you this.I have to go.See you around."
You ran off and continued biting your lip.At this point you were a nervous wreck.Many questions ran through your head,just wondering if Octavia saw you.

Just as you were walking into the lobby,a familiar scream startled you.
"Ohana!!In my office,now!"
Great.Just great.Now you were probably going to get kicked off the squad.
Trembling,you walked up the stairs.Just dreading what she would say.

"You wanted to see me,Ms.O?"
You were surprised that your crush,Agent Otto,had said the same thing as you at the same time.

"There you two are,something very odd has happened.Take a seat."
You and Otto exchanged looks but took a seat in frot of the boss.
"As you know,The Puppet Master likes to turn people and things into puppets but it seems like she has teamed up with The Puppy Master and is turning people into puppy puppets."

You raised an eyebrow but pretended as if you understood what was going on.

"I need you two to go into town and gather up every puppy puppet.Well?What are you waiting for?!GO!!"
You stood up but looked at Otto.

"But we aren't partners!"
Otto stood up and agreed.

"True but both of your partners have the day off.And I need you,"
Ms.O stood up and went to her juice bar,to get an apple juice box,and turned around only to become confused."What was I saying?"

Otto stepped in and informed her of what she had said.
"About how you need Ohana to do something."

"Oh yeah.I need you to keep Otto out of trouble.Last time Olive took the day off,he was competing with Oren to become captain fun,which he ended up hating."
Otto had stopped listening and was turning a dark red.Redder than a tomato.

"Yes ma'am.I won't let you down."
You lifted an eyebrow up at Otto and tried holding back your laughter.
"Come on Otto."

You laughed as soon as both of you walked out of the office,only to receive a glare from Otto.
"It's not funny!!"
Otto had proclaimed.

"Whatever you say.Captain Fun."
You skipped into tube number 2 while Otto took rhe one next to you,number 1.

"O'Flannahanarenegan,send us to town.
How would you know about being Captain Fun.You barely started working here!"

"SQUISHINATING!!"

"I've been working here for a year!!How does nobody know?!"
You stomped out of the tube but immediately regretted it because you ended getting your coat sleeve on a thorn.
Why didn't you see that there was a rose bush right where you jumped out from?
You struggled to get it out but it seemed the only way to remove it was to remove your coat.
It was what you did.Thing was that if you don't bandage your wrist after cutting,you could stain your white sleeve.Of blood.
thanks to Otto,you found out the hard way.

"Woah.Are you ok?Y-your wrist!!!...it's bleeding."
Odd dang it!!
You put on a fake smile and nodded,hoping he wouldn't want to look at your arm.You crossed your arms,placing the bleeding one underneath.

"Let's go find these puppy puppets."
For some reason,the boy wouldn't move umtil you showed him your arm.

"Why?"
You had kept asking.

"I want to see if your ok."
He had said.
"We can stay here all day,but I'm not moving until I know that your arm is ok."
He held out his hand for you to place your arm,but you didn't.Instead,he grabbed your arm and rolled up your sleeve.
The boy's expression changed from worried to disgusted to pity amd back to worry.

"Why?"
You just looked away and shook your head.
He gently placed his hand on your cheek and asked you once more.
"Ohana....why.....why would you do this to yourself?It's not right."

You took his hand off your cheek and continued shaking your head.
"I don't need your pity,Otto.It's my decision if I want to do this.Not yours.Besides,you don't know me."
You turned around but he made you stop in your tracks when he said.

"But it's also my decision if I want to worry about what my crush does when I don't see her."

You turned back around and looked him in his eyes.
"What did you say?"

"It's my decision if I want to worry what my crush does when I don't see her."

"But you don't know me!!And you said that I ba-"

"I was kidding.I know how long you've been working rhere.You became an agent right after Todd left.We barely see you because you like changing your jobs a lot.You started off as a health assistant but then you became a kitchen assistant and then a security guard and then you became a scientist and then you finally became an agent.I know.I see you around every day.You just don't see me like I see you."

He left you speechless.Your mouth was open and you felt stalked but loved at the same time.
"I'm going to ask you again and if yoh don't want to tell me,then ok.Why do you harm yourself?"

Time to confess.
"I do it.......because.....I'm....well my self esteem is low...and I feel like everyone hates me and that nobody loves me.It all started when I was just in 5th grade."
He probably thought you were a weirdo or a dork for caring if people like you or dislike you.

"Look,I get that but......you shouldn't take your anger or your sadness on yourself.If you ever need to talk to someone,I'm here for you."
He flipped his hair out his face and placed his hand on top of yours.
He eventually bandaged your wrists and had even gave you his coat.

"Otto?"
You and him were finally back at headquarters when something had popped into your head.

"Yeah?"
Was it right for you to ask him not to tell anyone?Not even tell Olive?

"Are you going to tell anyone about this?"
Your heart pounced as you awaited his amswer.

"No."
He stapled his files and looked back at you.He placed his hand on your cheek and gave you a blushing toothy grin.
"I won't tell anyone because it wouldn't be right for me to betray my friend's trust."
He gave you a smirk and scooted more towards you.
"I believe you owe me something."

You felt your cheeks gettig flustered.Or were they just blushing?Curse cheeks.You couldn't help but just smile like and idiot and nod your head.
"I believe I do."
You had finally figured out what he wanted as a favor when you looked at him.
"Dork."

You gave him a quick peck on the lips and wrapped your hands around his neck.You played with the sleeve of the jacket while the both of you just hugged for a while.The cute part was that you had to stand on his feet to hug him.And also that his coat was too big for you and it just looked like you were a little kid inside a huge sweater.

However,you enjoyed this.No matter what was going on outsode or inside.He was the one that you from getting anymore scars.
***********
FINALLY!!I PUBLISHED THIS!!
I HAVE BEEN WORLING ON THIS ONESHOT FOR THREE OR FOUR WEEKS ALREADY!!NOW I AM DONE!!

Olympia:This was really sweet!!

Otis:Meh.

Oscar:Comment,Vote,or share.

QOTD:What is another ship you ship in Odd Squad(besides the main ones everyone knows.)
AOTD:People will hate me for this,but I ship Oona and Otto.Olympia and Olive.Weird Tom and Weird Emily.Otis and Otto.
Bye,loves and kisses
   ~reckless_honey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 180 23
What happens when a villainous group creates Strange Squad to show that they are far better than Odd Todd ever was? And what happens when because of...
22.5K 240 31
just a bunch of oneshots for my faviourite ship
11.6K 526 32
Akanene {Completed}
4.9K 75 25
Hamilton one-shots I guess. Mostly angst Also mostly crack-ships Mostly Hamreynolds Discontinued