For Us Demigods

Av not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... Mer

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

No More School

3.6K 95 32
Av not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"Please turn to page 73 for the questions on functions and graph, you may start working immediately. All work unfinished will be made into homework so I suggest-" The math teacher said when the door to his classroom opened.

Ananbeth was already into the fourth question when Percy nudged her to the person who just entered the room. A nudge here and a poke there, all six demigods were now staring at the man in front.

Mr. Riordan gave them a nervous glance as if he was about to crawl out of his skin, and proceeded to talk to his co-worker, that is, the math teacher.

A slip of paper, and a few whispered words, the math teacher replied him with a nod, turned back to the class.

"Jacksons. Graces, and Castellans." The math teacher mumbled before Rick waved them over. "Get your things."

The demigods awkwardly, but quite quickly, gathered their things before heading towards the door. As they were cleaning up their things, their math teacher, Mr. Woodside, made his way around the room and gave everyone a small piece of paper. He skipped a few tables, namely Harry, Cat, Brett, Britney, Jess, and Justin.

After the demigods stepped outside, Rick nodded an appreciation to his coworker and closed the class door behind them.

"Mr. Riordan?" Annabeth questioned.

"Let's go." Rick said hurriedly. "No questions." He informed them before heading toward the front office.

On their way to the office though, the notices a red-headed figure running towards them.

"Percy!" Nancy ran towards the crowd.

"Nancy?" Percy asked. "I didn't see you at maths."

"That's because she wasn't there." Rick answered for her. "Are you done?" He asked Nancy.

"I had to get Glen." Nancy shook her head. "I got the records. But I couldn't get the security cams. And we figured the best way to get rid of the things is through a virus and get it to look like everything has been deleted last week, and still hacked so there are no footage of-"

"Nancy, we don't have time." Rick said harshly.

"Right." Nancy said immediately. "Jackson. Give me your cars keys."

"What?" Percy said.

"Do it." Rick said. Percy checked his pockets for his keys before handing it to Nancy.

"Don't crash it." Percy said.

"I won't." Nancy said. "Out the back door of the cafeteria Mr. Riordan."

"Everyone all ready?" Rick asked.

"Me, Dean, Steph, Fred, George, and Jenny." Nancy said. "Melissa, Monica, Christina, Lucy, and Emily are talking to the students and teacher, and getting the others."

"Good. Okay." Rick said, checking his watch. "We only have a few more minutes. We need to hurry."

"It'll only take a minute." Nancy said and without waiting for a reply, she dashed away.

"I-" Luke said. "I don't understand."

"Follow me." Rick said shortly before making his way towards the cafeteria. The door swung open and the rest of the demigods were there.

"I don't understand why you can't just tell me!" Aether yelled at little Christina.

"Because I ain't the boss man!" She yelled back. "He's the boss man!" She pointed at Rick.

"What's this?" Nico asked.

"Emergency." Rick said. "I need to get you all out of here." He informed them. Shortly after, the crowd erupted into questions.

"But-"

"Everyone shut up!" Rick hissed. "I'll explain. We don't have much time!" And everyone fell silent. "I received a call, from a friend of mine who works with the FBI. Justin called in a favor from his dad, they reported you in with the police. Identity theft, man-hunt, missing persons, every single one of you. All with some kind of deal, and now a whole armada of cops and coming, and I need to get you out of here."

"And they're just helping?" Percy asked, pointing at his mortal friends.

"Wait, did you tell them?" Luke exclaimed.

"No." Emily answered a little too quickly. "I mean. No. He didn't. I don't know what you're talking about."

"I gave them a no questions asked. And everyone else too." Rick said. "The history, business, gym teachers all bribed the students with grades." He said solemnly. "I did too. We had to convince everyone you never existed."

"Is that what you told Mr. Woodside?" Piper asked.

"Yes." Rick said. "We've planned this escape for a while. We skipped a few people, like the footballers and the cheerleaders."

"Except for Dean, of course." Monica said.

"He's getting your car." Melissa told Nico.

"Glen is working on the CCTVs." Rick glanced at his watch. "Your cars are coming, and so are the police." He turned to the demigods. "You get in the car. You drive straight home and don't look back. Don't get out of the house."

"I-" Percy gaped as the back door of the cafeteria opened, and in came Dean.

"Come on." Dean whistled. "You don't have time, and your cars are running."

Dean held the door open and in came Steph, Fred and George, Jenny and Nancy. Steph, unlike the others, lingered at the doorway next to her boyfriend. The demigods immediately started piling out the door way, getting into their cars and driving off.

Thalia helped Annabeth to her car immediately as Percy and Luke stayed behind a bit longer.

"I don't know what to say." Luke said to Rick.

"Don't say anything." Rick said with a small smile. "You don't have to."

"We'll explain." Luke glanced around the room, looking at their friends. "We'll explain."

"You don't need to do it now." Steph urged them. "You need to go!"

"Thank you." Percy said to Rick. "I don't know how I can repay you."

"You've saved my life before." Rick said. "You don't owe me anything. Go." He gave Percy a push out the door.

Percy and Luke ran into the car and drove off in an incredible speed. Aside from the unnecessary attention these cars brought them, this is one of those time they're actually thankful their parents got them a sports car.

"I'm gonna kill 'em." Clarisse mumbled. "I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill all of them."

Clarisse's voice rang through the cars from the video chat holograms in front of the passenger seat.

"We get it Clarisse." Leo said.

"But I mean." Silena chimed in. "How dare they? After all we've done for their mortal world."

"And after all the destruction we brought them as well." Sophie said pointedly.

"Not to mention that it was mortals, that helped us out." Hazel said.

"It's pretty even by the looks of it." Frank said.

"Even." Travis spat out. "It's not supposed to be even, we saved them."

"He's right you know." Connor said. "We should be thanked."

"We're not supposed to be thanked." Percy said. "That's why we wear the cloaks."

"Speak for your self captain Alpha." Travis said.

"Commander Alpha." Connor corrected.

"Shut up." Travis said. "Easy for you to say Perce, everyone knows Alpha."

"Trav." Annabeth said. "No one knows that he is Alpha. There is no difference."

"Forget it." Aether said. "Let's just get home as fast as possible."

The demigods raced home, as quickly as they could. Most of the boys walked into the house, cursing their way out in every sentence. The girls, however, resorted to turn the TV on.

Thankfully, the news remained normal.

The demigods went to do whatever distracted them from what was happening at school, as all they could do was wait for news.

A few minutes after the demigods left the school, their friends ran to their classes and slid into their seats.

As expected, and predicted, four police cars came rolling in the school driveway and over half a dozen officer stepped out.

An officer Brandon walked into the school, followed by his comrades, and stopped at the receptionist of the school.

"Good afternoon officers." Ms. Grayson greeted them as she stood up from her desk. "What seems to be the problem?"

"We got a tip from our brothers in the FBI. There seem to be reports on missing persons, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace. There are a few identity thefts, three students stealing names from records in the 1940s, DiAngelo. And we have a Perseus Jackson, who was involved in a man hunt a couple of years ago. He supposedly kidnapped his mother." Officer Brandon read off his notebook. He flipped to the next page, and showed Ms. Grayson the rest of his scribbling. "We have Calypso and Aether, with no last names. What are they, Beyoncé?" He mumbled to himself. "A few children on the search after the mysterious deaths of their parents. Reyna Arellano, Leo Valdez. Two children tho broke their parole, the Stolls. And-"

"I'm sorry." Ms. Grayson cut him off. "I must stop you there officer. I have never heard any of those names before." She said with a lot of confusion. "Maybe Annabeth Chase, but that's just because I saw a missing person poster with her name on it, almost a decade ago."

The officers struck silent. Ms. Grayson was a terrific liar no doubt, but it's going to take more than that to solve this.

Glen, who had spent the last few minutes hiding in the records room, decided that this was the right time to tell the police their terrible news.

"I'm sorry Ms. Grayson. I-" He blurted out immediately, but pretended to be shocked, and closed his mouth in front of the officer.

"What is it, Glen?" Ms. Grayson turned to see Glen, who she almost forgot was there.

"I tried all I can. The virus fried the hard drive. I can save a few records, but I'm afraid this year's record is unsalvageable. All the security footage, last year's yearbook data,-" Glen mumbled. "I tried."

"That's alright, dear." Ms. Grayson smiled. "Thanks for trying anyway, I know it was a long shot."

"Maybe I could get my brother. I mean, he's very good with computer." Lies. Glen is an only child.

"That's okay dear." Ms. Grayson said. "Go back to your classroom. And thank you."

"You're welcome Ms. Grayson." Glen slipped through. "Officers." He greeted before making his way back to his class.

The officers kept quiet, inquiring answers from Ms. Grayson with the steady gaze.

"That was Glen Moore." Ms. Grayson said. "One of our school's finest student. He was invited to Space Camp at nine years old." She said with a little chuckle. "I was having trouble with the computer and I thought he might be able to help. I guess I was wrong. Back to paper I guess."

"We'd like to see the student records, please." An officer Ridge stepped forwards.

"Of course." Ms. Grayson said with a laugh. "Thankfully, I kept the written records in those boxes." She gleamed. "Four year worth of applications." She escorted the officers to a storage room where they started to rummage and go through the papers.

Rick Riordan had kept a safe distance away from the office but a close eye and ear on the officers. He'd seen Glen walk out of the office and asked him details, before waiting on the hallway.

"We'd like to talk to a few students." An officer Harvey told Ms. Grayson.

"Of course. I-" Rick took this opportunity and walked in.

"Amanda. Do you have Stephanie's emergency contacts? Coach Jackson wants it for the swim team's requirement." Rick announced as he stepped in.

"Oh, Rick." She said earnestly. "I'm sorry. I'm afraid coach Jackson will have to wait for the officers to finish and look for the paper records himself."

"Officers." Rick focused his attention on the police. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Annabeth Chase." Ms. Grayson said.

"I've heard about her. About a decade ago." Rick said.

"Not just her." Officer Ridge said. "Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Reyna Arellano."

"I have never heard of their names." Rick said.

"The officers would like to ask questions and talk to the students." Ms. Grayson said.

"I can help with that." Rick offered. "If you may." Rick stepped out and gestured to the hallway.

Rick was trying to walk the officers to a freshman class, a class furthest away from the senior class, both classroom wise, and drama wise.

Unfortunately, the bell rang and before Rick could isolate the officers only to the students he'd want them to see, the hallway was flooded with students from freshmen to seniors.

Most of the students were simply surprised but then resumed to bustle around to their lockers and to their next class. Officer Harvey went and talked two two juniors who were taking books out of their lockers.

Rick wished that the crowd would simmer down. Alas, they were approached by the one and only Justin instead.

"Officer Ridge." Justin said.

"Justin." The officer acknowledged him. "Where are they?"

"Thanks for doing this." Justin said sincerely. "Dad doesn't think it's safe to be in a class with identity thieves and parent killers."

"Anything for my army brother's son." Ridge said with little to none expression on his face. "Now, where are they?" He repeated.

"They left class about 10 minutes ago, and never came back." Jessica, who was trailing behind Justin, said. "We should check the security camera."

"I'm afraid we have no footage." Rick said. "Glen told me-"

"I've been told as well." Officer Ridge sighed.

"Speaking of which. Mr. Blake, Ms. Cash. I'm afraid I don't understand what your talking about." Rick said.

"We're talking about those guys who think they're better than everyone." Justin said. "Those criminals."

"I'm afraid I still don't understand." Rick said. "You called the police?"

"Yes." Justin said as he waved Brett over. "Tell him dude." He told Brett.

"Oh yeah. The DiAngelos are names stolen from 1940s." Brett said, nodding.

"But there are no DiAngelos here." Rick said earnestly.

"Yes there are!" Cat chimed in.

"He's lying." Jess concluded. "They're his favorite students."

"Ask any teacher here." Rick said.

"Harry!" Justin yelled for his friends. "Zach, Jack, Johnny. Sierra, Anne, Gaby, Britney."

"What?" His friends crowded around.

"Tell officer Ridge that they exist." Justin said.

"Who?" Harry asked.

"Thalia, Luke. All those people. The new kids." Jess said.

"Well." Anne said. "It's February. I mean, they're not new."

"But they exist." Cat insisted, and the crowd nodded.

"I'm starting to see a pattern." Rick turned to officer Ridge. "I believe they're trying to pull a massive prank. Everyone in on this seems to be the cheerleaders and the football team."

"What?" Jess exclaimed. "We didn't- we haven't-"

"Ask anyone else officer." Rick said. "Students." He called a few students around him.

"Alright." Officer Ridge said, as he showed his notepad to the students that stopped around them. "Does any of these names seem familiar?"

Most of the students shook their head.

"Well yeah." Lucy chimed in.

Rick's heart fell, and the cheerleaders and football players looked triumphant.

"Aether and Calypso." Lucy said. "Weren't they from the old Greek Myths you taught us Mr. Riordan?" She said innocently.

Rick exhaled in relief and smiled.

"I'm glad someone has been paying attention." Rick said.

"Not to mention that those two names does not have a surname." Jenny added. "The rest are unfamiliar."

"Dean!" Cat exclaimed.

Dean, who wished he'd just escaped this crowd of people in the hallway and sneak into class with Stephanie, grumbled then plastered on a smile and walked to the group.

"Dean." Brett said. "Tell me you know Percy Jackson."

"Who's that?" Dean lied.

"What?" Jess looked raged. "Your swim captain!"

"It's not your." Stephanie said. "It's you're. As in you are. Dean is swim captain."

"No. You're not." Justin said. "Percy Jackson is the swim captain, and Alex Trey is the female swim captain."

"Uh. No." Dean interjected. "Steph is swim captain."

"Get coach Jackson." Brett told Harry, but before Harry could go, Poseidon's looming figure was seen down the hallway.

"Why would you need to get me?" Poseidon asked loudly as he walked down the hall.

"Arrest him officer, he's hiding a fugitive." Justin said.

"I know you want to get out of your marine test, but this isn't how you do it." Poseidon sighed. "What is this?"

"These children called the police about students who don't even go here." Rick told his coworker. "One of them are named Percy Jackson. They think it's your son."

"Percy Jackson was accused of kidnapping his mother about half a decade ago." Officer Ridge said. "Something happened and the case went under, and it just resurfaced recently."

"Well I can assure you my wife is okay." Poseidon said. "And my son is with her, no kidnapping or anything." He said. "Most importantly, they're both in New York."

"What?" Brett exclaimed.

"I can call her if you want." Poseidon said already taking out his phone. He dialed in Sally's number and waited.

"Hello?" Sally's voice echoed.

"Sally dear, we were just wondering where you were?" Poseidon said.

"Who's 'we'?" Sally asked.

"Me, and a nice police officer." Poseidon said.

"Police? You haven't gotten yourself in trouble have you?" Sally said.

"No. We were just wondering where you are." Poseidon said.

"At home." Sally said. "I'd just finished a meeting with a publisher."

"A publisher? That's nice." Poseidon said. "New York, right."

"Yes I'm in New York." Sally said. "Is everything okay?"

"Our son hasn't kidnapped you, has he?" Poseidon asked.

"Of course not. Don't be weird." Sally said.

"Alright then, love you." Poseidon said, and quickly hung up. He looked up to the police and raised an eyebrow.

"But officer Ridge-" Justin said but the policeman held his hand up.

"I've heard enough." He said with a stern voice. "I'll deal with you later." He glared at Justin. "Forgive us for the inconvenience." He turned to Rick and Poseidon. "If my men have found nothing, we'll be gone momentarily."

"No." Rick said sincerely. "We and our school extend our apologies to the police force for this nonsense."

"But-" Brett started, but Justin told him to stay quite at this point.

"Alright, we'll got going then. Good day." Officer Ridge said as he walked back towards the front office.

The crowd have dispersed by now, the students walked back into their classes, leaving Poseidon and Rick with the few people left.

"What possessed you to call the police? Are you mad?" Rick scolded. "About imaginary people nonetheless."

"Get to class." Poseidon growled.

The students shuffled and walked off, mumbling and swearing before going to their respected classes. When the hallway has cleared, Poseidon and Rick were left standing in silence.

"So." Rick said. "You- You're-" Rick coughed. "So. You're Poseidon?" He asked timidly.

"That is my name." Poseidon answered.

"No. I mean." Rick stuttered. "The real one."

"Percy told you." Poseidon said in recognition. "I should've probably guessed that when you came and told us to help them. I just assumed you knew about the manhunt, but not about the gods part."

"Percy told me." Rick said. "So, I-" He nervously fumbled with his fingers. "I thought you and Athena were supposed to be rivals?" He asked out of nowhere.

"We are." Poseidon said.

"You are?" Rick exclaimed.

"What?" Poseidon asked.

"I just-" Rick shrugged. "Heard from the French teacher that you and the Architecture teacher were-"

"No." Poseidon shut him down. "I have a wife if you haven't noticed."

"Yes." Rick pursed his lips. "But you also have Percy."

Poseidon gave him a glare.

"Not many men are as brave as you are." Poseidon cracked a smile. "I suppose you're right. I have Amphitrite, even though I do occasionally cheat on her." He answered. "And to be fair, Percy's the first kid since 1945. Well, first demigod kid."

"You have-"

"A Cyclopes." Poseidon smiled.

"Um-" Rick said.

"Don't you have a class to teach?" Poseidon asked.

"Oh right." Rick said, shaking out of his daze. "Will you tell-"

"The kids? Of course. Thank you." Poseidon said as he walked away. He stopped in his tracks and turned back. "Don't be so hard on the kids. The other ones. Technically they didn't prank the police."

"I will pass that to the principle." Rick chuckled.

Poseidon waved a hand over his hand to say goodbye before zapping out. He appeared in the living room, in the empty seat next to Thalia and Alex.

"What I miss?" Poseidon said, startling Thalia, who threw the popcorn bowl in the air.

"Holy-" Thalia exclaimed. "You can't do that!" She yelled as Alex laughed her ass off to the ground. Poseidon grinned and caught a popcorn in his mouth, and the bowl before it clattered to the ground.

"Hey uncle P." Silena said from her seat on a bean bag and stopped. "Are you even my uncle?" She questioned.

"I'm everybody's uncle." Poseidon plucked a popcorn from the couch and popped it into his mouth.

"Hey Poseidon." Annabeth called from the kitchen.

"Annabeth!" He exclaimed and turned just in time to see Annabeth walk out from the kitchen with four halfs of a sandwich. "How're my grandkids?" He said. "And can I have a sandwich?"

"No." Annabeth said. "Your grandchildren are very hungry." She mumbled. "I'm eating for three." She bit off her sandwich.

"So." Alex said from the comfortable position lying on the floor. "The news said nothing, and you're clearly not freaking out. So I guess nothing happened?"

"We pulled it off." Poseidon said. "We actually managed to pull it off. I can't believe it." He laughed. "Glen got rid of your profiles from the database, and the CCTV footage from like last year. Nancy burned your physical profile. And everyone lied along with us." Poseidon chuckled. "We got the police to think that the footballers prank called them."

"Ow." Piper said. "Wow. That is-" She pursed her lips. "That is harsh."

"Serves them right for turning us in." Clarisse said without even turning her head.

"Well when you put it that way." Sophie agreeably nodded.

"What'd you do?" Calypso asked. "Did you bribe them?"

"Yes." Poseidon said. "All students that participated can pick one subject to get an A+ at the end of year report card, no questions asked." He said. "I gave other, non-godly, teachers a week trip to the Caribbean if they helped."

"Well that's nice of you." Hazel said.

"Was that sarcasm I hear?" Poseidon retorted.

"No. I just think it's nice to you to give them a trip." Hazel said. "Even if it means lying to the police."

"I'm liking the sarcasm Ms. Levesque." Poseidon said.

"Soon to be Zhang." Bianca coughed, and Hazel pushed her lightly.

"Does this mean we can't go to school anymore?" Katie asked.

"Well that depends." Poseidon stared at her. "Are you disappointed or excited?" He squinted.

"Um." Katie mumbled. "Disappointed?"

"Yeah." Poseidon said. "Your mother ain't much of a liar either." He plucked another popcorn from the couch.

The girls broke out laughing.

"You know you can stop eating the couch corn." Reyna said. "Just pop yourself another bag."

"Nah." Poseidon said. "It's fine."

"If you say so." Reyna mumbled. "But I'm telling you, we don't know what goes on here when everybody else aren't home."

Poseidon froze and turned his head slowly towards Reyna.

"No." He said. "No." He repeated. "There's like twenty four of you, there's no way that you could ever be home alone."

"Actually." Clarisse said. "Nico and Alex skipped paintball last week."

"Clarisse!" Alex gasped. Poseidon stared at his daughter absolutely horrified. "We didn't!" She exclaimed. "I didn't!"

"Well." Annabeth said half mouthful. "Clarisse and Chris didn't go to the movie drive in."

"Neither did you and Percy when we went to the carnival!" Sophie pointed out.

"Yes, because I can't do anything." Annabeth pointed at her bloated stomach.

"Yeah, she can't do anything." Thalia chuckled. "But you know who can?"

"Thalia don't you dare." Katie said.

"Katie and Travis when everybody else went to that stupid pep rally." Thalia grinned.

"That's enough!" Poseidon wiped his tongue on the sleeve of his shirt.

The girls looked around and slowly stood up from the couch. Reyna chuckled and shook her head.

"Relax." Reyna grinned. "They clean the couch everyday. Deep clean and everything. Calypso's helpers are really good at their jobs." She whistled. "But boy, did a lot of secrets spill."

"Reyna." Alex said. "I'm saying this because I love you."

"What?" Reyna asked.

"Run."

Reyna laughed as she immediately got up, and was chased by more than a couple of girls. Poseidon sat back down and gave them a soft chuckle.

There were crashes and banging all around the house as the girls ran after Reyna, but one girl who didn't was Annabeth.

"Can't be bothered?" Poseidon asked.

"No." Annabeth shook her head. "It's starting to get harder to move." She chuckled. The smiled quickly faded away and she looked away from her father-in-law.

"I know that face." Poseidon said, as he glanced sympathetically.

"What face? I don't have a face." Annabeth answered.

"Yes you do. And I know that face." Poseidon said. "It's the same face your mom gave me right before the last fight of the Trojan war." He muttered. "Before the Titan war, the Gaean war. Pretty much all the war we've been in. Whether we're on the same side or not."

"Yeah?" Annabeth demanded an answer. "And what face is that?"

"Worry." Poseidon said. "That you moment you realize that so many people are going to die."

Annabeth exhaled heavily. She gave him a sad smile and nodded.

"We've been here for five months now?" She said. "We were supposed to be looking for something, and we don't know what that is. And I'm pretty sure everyone else forgot." She smiled at the distant yelling from the girls. "I don't blame them. With the Mist and monsters, and school. And now this?"

"We'll get through." Poseidon said. "There's a prophecy. And we can help now." He waved around.

"I guess." Annabeth bit her lip. "And the mortals are making things so much harder."

"Yeah." Poseidon laughed. Silence fell between them, and what they could hear was the girls splashing into the pool. Poseidon glanced at Annabeth and shook his head once more.

"Now I know that look." Poseidon said.

"What look?" Annabeth asked again.

"The look your mother gave me when you were kidnapped by Luke. The same look, some say, her and I gave each other when you and Percy fell." Poseidon said. "The same look Hermes had when Luke went to Kronos, and the same look Zeus had when Thalia was dying. The look on Hades' face when Nico woke up before his string turned gold."

Annabeth laid a hand on her stomach and looked half a second away from breaking down. Poseidon pulled her into a hug before she could cry.

"The look of a worried parent." Poseidon kissed the top of her head.

Annabeth held together long enough that the first tear dropped only when Poseidon had zapped the both of them to her and Percy's room.

"Annabeth?" Percy called as he stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Dad? What's wrong what happened?"

"It's nothing." Annabeth said, quickly wiping the tears off her face. "It's the hormones."

"No, tell me." Percy said.

"She's just worried." Poseidon said. "And I may not be a mother, or a good father. But I do know that it's better to confide in each other, before you can't hold it." He mumbled. "I'll be going."

"Thanks dad." Percy said.

"Thanks Poseidon." Annabeth said, seconds before Poseidon leaving.

"Is it about the children? And the mission?" Percy asked, turning to Annabeth. "Look, we can go back to camp. We can quit this, honestly. Pregnancy isn't in the contract."

"No, Percy I'm fine." Annabeth said. "I like it here. With our friends." She said. "I just. I've been so worried about everything, and honestly. I-"

"What?" Percy asked.

"I kind of, know that the police were going to come." Annabeth said. "I predicted it. I speculated, I didn't think it was a big deal. I just- I feel like it was my fault."

"No." Percy said. "It's not your fault."

"Yes it is." Annabeth said. "I could've told you sooner. I just- I didn't wanna worry you." She sighed. "Boy, do I have to stop keeping things from you."

"You got that right." He laughed and hugged his wife.

"I can't stop thinking that if we got caught for the manhunt and-" Annabeth stopped. "Well they wouldn't do anything to me, but you."

"They'll send me to prison, I know." Percy ran his hand through his hair.

"I will not have my kids, especially now that there's two of them, grow up without a father." Annabeth said.

Percy pulled her into a hug and kiss her.

"Yeah. That's what you said last time." Percy mumbled. "From now, if you don't want me to go, then I won't. Same goes to you though."

"Alright." Annabeth looked up. "I'll take that deal." She kissed him. "I love you, Seaweed Brain."

"Love you more, Wise Girl."

A/N

I won't say much. I know a lot of readers probably left because this took so long, but to all the people that's still here, thank you. Thank you for your support and loyalty.

So, vote, comment, and follow me. Love you all, see you guys real soon with a new one. Bye.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

181K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...
497 2 26
The world is much bigger, and millions of celestial beings who were thought to be just that - celestial turned out to be real. And there's a war brim...
58 0 10
"The war is here, the years we've been spent training. We're all about to find out if it was worth it. With Olympus defenseless, we half-bloods are l...
2.2K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...