Daddy's Little Girl

By Tranay21

Victoria Gregorio is all grown up and determined to let the whole world know it. After shedding her good-girl... More

Prologue
Happy Birthday Bitchzilla
Bitchzilla Meets Mr. Jones
Parental Guidance Needed
Operation: Break Down
The Forgotten Child
Bitchzilla's Not-So Perfect Life
The Funeral
A Day with Mr. Jones
Out with the Old, In with the New
Chicken Gumbo, Cars, and a Kiss
Her Knight in Shining Armor
The Talented Mr. Jones
A Glimpse at the Past
A Door Marked Exit
A Dangerous Warning
Battle Lines
Defiance
Freedom
Let's Play House
The One Where it All Falls Apart
Payback
The Harder They Fall
Protect the Ones You Love (Part 1)
Protect the Ones You Love (Part 2)
Aftershock
Going Home
Deja Vu
When The Battle Is Over?
Battle Scars
The Prodigal Daughter Returns
The Pursuit of Mr. Jones
Extraordinary Love
Epilogue

Can I Trust You?

13.7K 436 44
By Tranay21

“Your brother is a jackass,” Yaharah cried as she stormed into the house and Victoria just stared at her as she tried to figure out what was going on. All she knew was that Yaharah had text her saying that they needed to talk.

“What’s wrong?” Victoria asked as she handed Yaharah a box of tissues, she snatched two tissues from the box and blew her nose.

“He kissed me!” she cried and Victoria raised her eyebrow.

“Who did?”

“Your brother, Elijah he told me he still loves me and that marrying Theo would be a mistake.” She said before crying even harder as she folded over into Victoria’s lap. Victoria tried her best to comfort Yaharah. Victoria remembered how fast Elijah and Yaharah relationship had blossomed; they were an intense and passionate couple but the next thing Victoria knew they had broken up and never gave an explanation why.

“He actually told you not to marry Theo?”

“Yes, he says he still loves me, that he never stopped, he was just too afraid to admit it.” Yaharah said as she wiped her tears away.

“Okay that’s Elijah’s issue not yours, why are you crying?” Victoria asked and Yaharah just blinked at her. Victoria gasped as her eyes stretched.

“You still have feelings for him don’t you?”

“No,” Yaharah said quickly but Victoria didn’t believe her for one second.

“Liar, if you didn’t still have feelings for Lijah you wouldn’t be sitting here crying right now. You would have just slapped him and told him to go to hell like you normally do.”

“I have no feelings towards Elijah; I’m marrying Theo that’s all that matters now.” Yaharah said with very little conviction. Victoria just rolled her eyes as she got up to see what she had in her fridge to eat, it was going to be a long night.

*****

“You did what!” Dante yelled as he tossed Elijah a beer. The men had been playing a video game for the past hour; Dante knew something was up with Elijah when he wasn’t doing his usual trash talk during the game.

“I kissed her, and told her not to get married.”

“What did Blondie say?”

“She didn’t say anything she just left. I don’t know what to do.”

Dante just shook his head at his anguished friend, when suddenly the thought ran across his mind if he would be the same way if he had to watch Victoria marry another man. They had only been dating for two and a half months but Dante sensed that they had a real connection no matter how much Victoria wanted to deny it. He felt it in every touch, with every kiss they shared, even in the unspoken words between them when they looked at each other.

“Give her sometime I’m sure she’s just shocked by your stunt.” Dante said trying to reassure Elijah.

“What if she still marries that guy?”

“Then you’ll just have to wish her the best, you want her to be happy don’t you?”

“Yeah, but not if it’s not because of me,” He frowned resembling Victoria.

“You sound and look just like your sister and that’s saying a lot.”

“She’ll kick my butt once she hears about this.”

“Yeah she will,” Dante said with a chuckle

“How are things going on between you two?” Elijah asked trying to change the subject.

“We’re fine,” Dante said simply

“That’s it?  This is my sister, my twin we’re talking about there is no way you two are just fine.”

“We are fine; we’re just taking things slowly,”

“You two haven’t been fooling around have you. Do I need to remind you that she is my sister?” Elijah asked ready to punch Dante in the throat.

“You don’t have to remind me, and not that it’s any of your business we haven’t been fooling around.” Dante said shaking his head. “Victoria hasn’t been making it easy for me either, I can tell you that much.”

“I have noticed you’ve been hitting the gym more than usual.”

“Like I said, it hasn’t been easy,” he said as his mind went back to the recent escapade he endured when Victoria invited him over and spent the entire evening in a t-shirt and hot shorts. It had taken everything within him not to lose control. Dante was determined to stay true to his word; he would not do anything remotely sexual to Victoria until he knew that they both were ready. Even though lately it seemed as if their kisses had become a substitute, each kiss lasting longer than the previous one.

Shaking his head clear Dante returned his attention to Elijah.

“Why don’t you call Vic and see if she can get a gauge on what Yaharah is feeling.”

“She wouldn’t tell me anything, you know how women are they stick together, their like gangs.” He said making Dante laugh.

“Well then my friend you will just have to wait it out.”

****

The next morning Victoria opened her door and glared at Dante.

“What’s up with the side eye?” he asked as he stepped into the house and kissed her cheek.

“Come with me,” she said pulling him into the living room and pushed him down onto the couch and straddled his lap before capturing his lips. Victoria nibbled at his bottom lip as she grabbed his hands from around her waist. Dante felt something cool pressed against his wrist, when Victoria dragged their lips apart he realized what she had done.

“Vic what are you-“

“-I’ll be the one asking the questions Mr. Jones.” She said as she covered his mouth with her hand. “If you haven’t realized by now, this is an interrogation. Answer my questions truthfully and I’ll be nice, try to play me then…well you’ll find out.” She said with a giggle as Dante’s eyes widened with surprise as he tried to figure out what she wanted out of him.

“Handcuffs? Really Victoria?” Dante said as he held up his bound hands.

“First you’re going to tell me what happened yesterday.” She said as she unbuttoned the first button to his shirt.

“What are you talking about?”

“I know my brother was at your place yesterday, and I’m pretty sure he told you about what happened between him and Blondie. I want to know everything.” She said as she undid two more buttons.

“Why ask me just ask Elijah.”

“You know just as well as I do that he won’t tell me anything, that’s why we are here.” She said finally finished unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a white undershirt. Dante tried to grab her hands but she slapped them away.

“Don’t touch,” she said as she reached behind him and produced a pair of scissors.

“What are you going to do with that?”

“Just trust me, I won’t hurt you…much.” She laughed as she cut open his t-shirt and pushed it back revealing his large muscular chest; she ran her fingers across the coarse dark hair lightly sprinkled across his chest as she licked her lips.

“It’s too bad I’m on a mission today, I could really have some serious fun with you like this.” She said before planting a kiss onto his collarbone.

“First I want you to tell me everything you know about their break-up.”

“Why put me in the middle of this just ask Elijah,”

“Babe, I really like your chest hair please don’t make me do this.” She pouted.

“Do what?”

Victoria reached behind him again and produced a box of ready to use wax strips and Dante’s mouth dropped.

“Victoria don’t even think about it,”

“I won’t if you tell me everything you know,” she said as she peeled the two strips apart, her green eyes gleaming with mischief.

“I-I really can’t,”

“Then you leave me with no choice.” Victoria said as she slapped a strip onto his chest and ripped it off quickly, Dante eyes shut his so tightly he saw red as he howled in pain.

“It gets easier after the first time.” She said as she rubbed the now smooth area.

“Woman you are crazy!”

“I know, now tell me what you know, and make it fast so I can kill my brother.” She said holding up another wax strip.

“Fine, just put those things away.” He huffed as he tried to wiggle her off of him.

“Keep it up I might get the wrong idea Mr. jones.” She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Start…talking,” she said as she pecked his lips.

****

Nick jumped out of his seat the minute he saw Victoria walk pass his office. Victoria rarely paid their office a visit and he could tell by her strut that she was out to kill her brother. Nick stepped out of his office in time to hear Elijah’s office door slam.

“Uh-oh” he mumbled  as he shook his head before returning to his task at hand.

Elijah look up from his computer and knew that Victoria was there to kill him.

“You little bastard!” she yelled as she pulled him out of his seat.

“Victoria wait before you-“ Elijah was cut off with a jab in the chest before Victoria slammed him into his desk as she pulled his arm behind him, her twelve years of martial arts  and Krav Maga training was finally paying off.

“If you weren’t my twin I would kill you right now,”

“Let me explain,”

“There’s nothing to explain, you’re a jackass who can’t take responsibility for anything that you do. How could you leave her like that? How could you tell her to abort your child!” She yelled as pulled on his arm, the joint cracking began to crack under the pressure. Elijah groaned out in pain.

“I was young, stupid, and scared I didn’t know what else to do. Please Victoria just let me go.” He begged, it felt like his arm was being sawed off.

Victoria released him but not without another slap to the back of the head.

“I felt terrible about it, I tried to stop her but I got there too late. I know she hates me for it but I didn’t know what else to do.” He said as he plopped down into his seat as he nursed his aching arm. “I know I hurt her but I can’t let her go through with this wedding. She doesn’t love him.”

“You think she still loves you?”

“I know she does, the feelings that we had for each other don’t just go away.” He said as tears filled his eyes, Victoria could see that he was genuinely distressed but she didn’t feel any sympathy for him. Victoria just stared at him as she shook her head.

“Look if I were you I’d just leave it alone. You had your chance and you blew it, now you’re paying the price.”

“I know that, I don’t need you here stating the obvious. Why are you here, this has nothing to do with you.”

“It has everything to do with me, when you hurt my god-sister and best friend I have everything to do with it.” She said slapping the desk; she was tempted to bludgeon him across the head with his stapler. “Leave her alone Elijah she’s happy with Theo, let her be happy.”

Victoria stormed out of the office and walked right into her father.

“Hi daddy, bye daddy,” she said as she kissed his cheek as she walked by.

When Victoria reached her office she had a throbbing headache she had tried reaching Yaharah on her way in but the calls just went to voicemail. She knew that Yaharah would call her when she was ready, until then she would focus on her work.; she only had a month left to prepare for the lawsuit and she wanted to make sure that  she had everything together, she couldn’t afford for anything to go wrong.

****

“Dante there’s someone lawyer here to see you.” His mechanic Roscoe said as he walked into Dante’s office.

“Okay bring em in.”

When Anthony walked into Dante’s office he knew that nothing good could come from his visit.

“Mr. Jones, I am Anthony Rivera I represent House and Home.” He said extending his hand as Dante stood up.

“I know exactly who you are, what can I do for you Mr. Rivera?” Dante asked ignoring the man’s extended hand.

“I’ll make this quick. No matter what Victoria has told you, she cannot win your case.  I am here to offer you an agreement. Withdraw your claim and House to Home is willing to pay you a very generous sum. I-“

“Before you go any further Mr. Rivera, you are wasting your time. The only reason why you are here to offer me a settlement is because you know that we have a solid case against House to Home; otherwise you would not be here. Let me save you some time and energy, I will not settle for any amount of money you offer. The next time you want to talk to me, call my lawyer.” Dante said before walking to the door signaling that it was time for Anthony to leave.

“You are going to wish that you took the deal I was offering you today. Your girlfriend isn’t everything she claims to be, and when her skeletons start falling out of the closet you will be one of the first to go down.”

Dante watched as Anthony walked out and scowled he didn’t like the man one bit it he couldn’t help but wonder what he meant by Victoria having skeletons.

****

Victoria shifted in her chair as Dante stared at her from across the dinner table.

“Are you still mad at me for what I did to you earlier?” she mumbled as she blinked innocently.

“Your friend Anthony came to see me today.” He said finally speaking for the first time since he arrived an hour ago.

“What did he say to you? He tried to get you to settle didn’t he? What did you say?”

“Can I trust you Victoria?”

“What?”

“Can I trust you?”

“Of course you can. Why would you ask something like that? What did Anthony say to you?”

“It’s not important, I didn’t settle, and I never will but it sounded like he has something on you.”

“On me? That’s impossible,” she scoffed as she rolled her eyes. “He’s just trying to scare you into settling. I told you from the very beginning that I needed you to trust me, if you can’t do that then-”

“I never said I didn’t trust you because I do in both business and our relationship, although it may be a little less after the stunt you pulled this morning. I just asked you if you felt that I could trust you.”

“You can trust me Dante just like I know I can trust you, and about this morning I’m sorry I ripped hair from your chest follicles. My mother did tell me that wasn’t very nice but I had to get the information out of you somehow.”

“So that wasn’t your first time?”

“I used to do it to Elijah and the twins all the time, and an ex-boyfriend. When you’re a girl in a house full of boys you have to do something to pass the time.” She said and Dante stared at her as if she lost her mind.

“I knew you were crazy I just didn’t realize how much.”

“Hey!” she yelled tossing her napkin at him.

“You don’t get to throw anything at me for at least two weeks; as a matter of fact you’re treating me out to dinner for the next month.”

“That’s not fair.”

“It’s not fair that I’m walking around with half of my chest looking like it belongs in a Mr. Universe pageant.”

“I have some baby oil upstairs; we could have some fun with this.” She said with a mischievous grin as she stood up to clear the table.

“No thank you I’ll take care of it myself.”

“You never let me have fun.” She pouted as she carried the dishes back to the kitchen. When she returned Dante pulled her into his lap and kissed her lips.

“Just let me peak at it.” She whispered seductively as she pulled on his collar.

“It’s fine.” He said as he tried to pull Victoria’s hands from under his shirt and she poked at the tender spot causing him to wince.

“Stop it, it’s still tender.”

“Come on I have some soothing cream upstairs.” She said as she got up and pulled him out of his seat. Victoria led him to her bathroom and instructed him to sit on the edge of the tub. When she came back with the cream she frowned when she saw that he still had his shirt on.

“Do you want the cream to be put on through osmosis?”

“I told you I’m fine.”

“Did I tell you that I am a black belt?”

“Are you threatening me Victoria Gregorio?”

“Yes I am Dante Jones.” She said aiming the bottle right for his head.

“Okay I was just checking.” He said as he began to unbutton his shirt.  Victoria tried very hard not to laugh at the huge bald spot on his right pectoral but she couldn't hold it in any longer. She double over with laughter as Dante scowled at her.

“Keep it up I’m going to shave your eyebrows off.”

“You…wouldn’t…dare…touch my face.” She said in-between gasps for air.  She straightened up as she wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at him.

“I have some hair removal cream, let’s fix this.”

Victoria stifled her laughter as she applied the cream to his chest and waited for the suggested about of time before wiping it off removing the rest of the hair.

“There we go all done, you were such a good boy.” She laughed as Dante grabbed a lock of Victoria’s hair and pulled it.

“Oww stop it, let go.”

“Stop laughing,” he said pulling on it again.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop.” She pouted as she rubbed at the spot as she stared at Dante’s now smooth chest.

“Hmm I could get used to this.” She said as she ran her hand across his chest sending a shiver through them both. Victoria closed the gap between them as she bit at her bottom lip.

“Since you’re up here why don’t I give you the grand tour?”

“Can I at least put my shirt back on?”

“Nope.” She said taking him by the hand and leading him out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Victoria pushed him back onto her bed and pounced onto him straddling his waist.  She pinned his hands above his head and smiled at her small victory. Dante was surprised by how strong she was, he was beginning to wonder what else she had up her sleeve for him.

“I thought I was getting a tour?”

“You are, this is my bedroom, and right now we’re on my bed, end of tour.” She said before kissing him. Dante twisted his hands free and flipped her over onto her back; she wrapped her legs around his waist as she caressed his face.

“You just think you’re so smart don’t you?”

“I don’t think, I know I am.” She said before kissing the tip of his nose. Dante bent down and kissed her lips as his hands slipped into her hair, he stretched his body along hers. Her arms reached around his neck and her lips opened in invitation, allowing him full access to her mouth. She felt like she couldn't get close enough. There was no need to breathe; she only needed his body pressed into hers, she needed to feel more of his warm skin. She only needed him to keep working his magic. He licked and sucked a path down her neck before slightly nipping at the sensitive skin, causing a moan to escape her lips. Dante pulled back from her, though it seemed like the hardest thing he’d ever had to do. Victoria’s eyes were glazed over with passion.

“Dante don’t,” she begged but he shook his head no.

“Not yet,” he said as he took in a ragged breath.

Victoria plopped back down onto the bed with an aggravated groan.

“You are killing me here dude, you have no idea what you keep passing up.”

“Trust me I do,” he said as he climbed off of the bed. He could feel Victoria’s gaze following him as he walked into the bathroom and returned with his shirt on.

“At least spend the night, I’ll be on my best behavior I promise.” She said blinking innocently at him.

“I can’t promise that I’ll be on mine.” He said before planting a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

 Victoria screamed into her pillow as she threw a tantrum. Once again Dante was leaving her all riled up; the next time she promised herself she wouldn't be so nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 809 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...
64 3 18
Victoria was living an ordinary life until the day that she met Ben. They fell for each other faster than they ever knew that they could. But then on...
91.7K 2.6K 15
When tragedy strikes and Sienna has to return home for the first time since high school, she knew that she'd have to face him eventually, the one and...
105K 5.8K 28
Odette Pratt is a hard-working young woman struggling to make ends meet. After the death of her grandmother, Odette's charmed life began to fall apar...