With You Always {Swaragini}

Da essence_riddle037

"Swara you have changed a lot. You are not the one whom I trusted." "Ragini you know I cannot love you at all... Altro

author's note
chapter 1
chapter 3 Girl of my Dreams
chapter 4 A lot of kisses
chapter 5 wait and watch
chapter 6 I love you
chapter 7

chapter 2

286 15 3
Da essence_riddle037

Swara's point of view

My head was aching like hell. I could not what had happened to me but I remembered I was completely beastly towards Ragini and sanskar,,,,,,my sister and my love. But now I hated Sanskar for being horrible to me. Now I am happy with Rocky. He was good.

I suddenly felt like suffocating. I gropped towards the table and saw my drugs. I grabbed it and had a whole of it.

Suddenly my head felt dizzy and fell on my bed.

Meanwhile in the other part of the city was another guy by name laksh Maheshwari who always had a lookout for good looking girls.

Laksh was at the coffee shop waiting for his girlfriend when he saw a beautiful girl come in. Suddenly his heart was set on her and he wanted to talk to her. But he saw another guy come in the shop. And the hell did he look so familiar?!!!!?

He was talking to her so rudely ans she responded to hom very calmly. And later he went off and so did the girl.

Laksh Maheshwari now knew he had someone to lookout for a while.

........................................................................

Hey guys! I am essence. And I am writing my first ever swaragini fanfiction. Please vote and comment and I want loads of them tooo.

Cast of this book is the same as the show but you can tooo imagine your own people in the characters.😉😉😉😉

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
83.7K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC