Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

E P I L O G U E

11.6K 694 727
By Xannny

A/N dedicated to you, happy birthday 💛💛💛💛 she0riginal everybody wish her a happy birthday😜

EPILOGUE

"Two years." The judge banged his gavel as some people in the courtroom cheered and some yelled incoherent things.

I looked over to my right at Sydney in her matching orange jumpsuit, she glanced at me and we both shook our heads. I didn't regret anything I did that night and I wouldn't change it.

"Thank God!" Mary mother yelled making us look over to the left to see Nailah, Mary, Maya and their family's.

"We should've killed them." Sydney whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"You would've thought we did, the way they was screaming and running." I said still glaring at them.

It's been four months since that night and their face was still fucked up, I shook my head at the damage and slightly chuckled. I then laughed at the memories of that night making their whole side look at me.

"That's funny? Your life is over. You think once you get out you can finish college? Get a job? You'll have a record and won't be shit in life." Mary mother yelled.

"Even with her record, she'll still be doing better than you in life. Even if she has to work at McDonald's doing a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life, you will never compare." My dad said looking at her.

"With that, she'll never have that option because she has family that will buy your whole life. Worry about your daughter and her eyesight coming back before I make you lose yours!" Mulan looked at her with a glare.

"I still love your Godsisters." Sydney laughed.

I looked around seeing everybody but the main person I wanted to see, it made me depressed thinking he would be here. I sighed and let them put the cuffs back on me, looking at everybody one last time.

"We love you Syd and Sim!" Mulan, Remy, Avery, Sammy, Stunna, Nyasia and Memo yelled in unison.

"We love y'all more." We both said before they walked us out the room.

"Did you see him?" I asked Sydney.

"No, I'm sorry Sim." She shook her head as my face saddened.

I nodded still not understanding why Bhris wasn't here, in all total we haven't talked in almost a month. I'll call his phone and he'll never answer or he never write back but I never gave up.

"Sim." Sydney called my name making me look up from my feet.

"Yeah?" She nodded her head in a direction and I looked to see Bhris standing there with his hands in his pockets.

The officer stopped walking and unlocked my cuffs, I looked at her and she winked at me. I saw her do the same to Syd, I looked to see who was there for Syd and I smiled. Lew was waiting for her.

Bhris walked over to me slowly and every hateful thought I had of him disappeared the minute he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him crying into his neck as he picked me up holding me tightly.

"I'm mad at you." I mumbled in his neck sniffling.

"I know baby." He kissed my forehead. "I didn't forget about you, I never will."

"Why haven't you been answering or writing me back then?"

"I just wrote back to your letters, imma send it off as soon as you leave. To be honest, I couldn't answer, fifteen minutes not enough to talk to you baby." He shook his head.

"Make it enough! If you're not going to be there for me, tell me now so I won't keep wasting hope."

"Must of forgot who you talking to." He looked at me like I was crazy. "You know I got you, you think I been out here doing bullshit this past month? No I been making sure we both gon be good after you get out."

"In two years." I told him.

"They gave y'all two years? Hold on. Aye 'scuse me, I wanna talk to the person in charge!" He yelled making me cover his mouth.

"Chris!" I laughed still holding his mouth as some people looked at us.

"I should've been y'all lawyer! We bout to go back in there."

"No we not." I laughed. "Can you promise me something?"

"I promise I'll talk to you before I even think about cheating, I promise I'll never cheat, I promise I'll come to visits whenever I can, I promise I'll put money on ya books, I promise I'll take care of the house, Evy and ya makeup line. I promise no one will ever take your spot, I promise I will never have you looking stupid while you in here, I promise I will hold you down while you in here and when you get out. I promise I'll love you for life." He said all in one breath.

"Well damn." Lew mumbled making me look over them.

"Hi fave." I smiled hugging him.

"Wassup my favorite? Y'all better look out for each other in there."

"When have I ever not had Sim? She my whole world." Syd said making me smile.

"Vice versa." I smiled at her.

"Negative." Lew and Bhris said at the same time.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm ya whole world, the hell?" Bhris looked at me.

"No you my whole heart baby." I smiled.

"Oh aighttt." He banged on his chest making me laugh.

"Two minutes." The guard said looking around.

"I don't want to say bye." I mumbled into his neck trying not to cry as I held him for dear life.

"See you later then." He mumbled.

"That doesn't help." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, lemme drop some rules for you."

"Rules? Nigga imma be in jail."

"Alright? You saying it like I never saw Wentworth or Orange is the New Black."

"I don't even like girls." I laughed.

"Juvi." Sydney and Lew coughed.

"Grow up and mind y'all business." I laughed making them laugh.

"Getting head from a random is cheating motherfucker, so-"

"So I could get head from Sydney?" I asked.

"I mean she was mine before yours." Sydney shrugged.

"Getting head from anybody besides me is cheating, so don't do that shit."

"Yes massa." I laughed.

"Aight and no fighting or doing dumb shit to add on to ya sentence."

"Alright daddy." I smiled looking up at him.

"Take a picture with me before you go baby." He smiled pulling out his phone.

"Ew no, I'm in a jumpsuit and my hair not done."

"So? You still beautiful to me."

"Oouuu imma marry you once I get out of jail."

"Here you go starting the jail talk." Bhris said making all us laugh.

He positioned the camera again for us to take a thousand and more selfies, Syd and Lew jumped in a few. I grabbed his phone going to my instagram so Syd and I could do a video.

"Hi you guys, your favorites speaking. We'll be gone for two years but gmack." I smiled.

"When we get out, we'll popout like watch out little bitch. Hold us down out chea, we love y'all lil niggas." Sydney added making me laugh.

"Peace out, love y'all."

"Time." Officer said.

"I love you my favorite brother ever." I told Lew hugging him.

"I love you more sis, you know I got you forever." He kissed my forehead.

"Be safe peanut head ass lil girl, I love you sis." Bhris hugged Syd.

"I love you more Basey and on big B'z I'm punching on bitches in there, you should be telling them to be safe." Sydney said making us laugh.

"Fake gangster ass." Lew mumbled.

"I love you til the wheels fall off." Bhris told me hugging me one last time.

"Even then, we getting out and pushing that shit." I mumbled before kissing him long and hard.

I pulled back and let her put the cuffs on me and Syd. I looked at them with glossy eyes trying my hardest not to cry, Bhris held out his phone putting the camera on me making me laugh.

"FREE MY BABYYY! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!" He yelled as I walked away.

"AND EVER! I LOVE YOU MOREE!" I yelled looking back at the camera.

This was my life for the next two years.

______________________________________________

"Sim ... Sim.."

I came back to reality from Vae snapping in my face, I looked at her confused and in a daze. We was standing outside at night in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Yeah?" I answered moving her hand once I noticed she was trying to get my attention.

"So are we going or not sis?"

"Going where? What's going on?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Trill Sammy and Dice just asked us to chill with them, do you wanna go?"

"What? How? But we already-" I stopped to looked around again.

I saw Sammy, Lew, Stunna, Dice, their manager and some other guys looking at us waiting for a answer. I grew more confused and squinted my eyes.

"But we already did this."

"What are you talking about?" Vae asked.

"At the end of all this I wind up in jail and you wind up pregnant and happily engaged."

"Sim, the weed must be hitting you hard." Vae laughed.

"Yeah I guess." I nodded my head and shrugged. "You can go but I'm going home."

"You know we go everywhere together, if you not with it neither am I." Vae disagreed. "Sorry boys but-"

"I have work in the morning but my sister is free to go, so she's going." I cut her off.

"Sim no." Vae looked at me weirdly.

"You could still get your happy ending." I looked at her pushing her towards Dice who held his hand out.

Just as she was about to say something my uber pulled up, I smiled hugging her and getting in the uber to see the same uber driver Nate.

"Aye, wassup?" I smiled.

"Wassgood, I was gon text y'all tomorrow to see if y'all wanted to chill." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah, we ain't doing nothing."

"Alright bet."

~

"Sim, Vae that's y'all?" Christian asked as I walked in the house.

"Just me."

"Where's Vae?"

"She went with a friend, she's staying a night." I half-lied.

"So why didn't you go?"

"I have work in the morning."

"Wow that's... responsible of you."

"Thank you." I mumbled walking past him.

"I love you Simone, goodnight." I stopped walking to see if my mind was playing tricks with me.

"I love you too." I smiled running back to hug him as he hugged me back with a matching smile.

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

"I'm so drunkkk!" Syd yelled making me laugh as we danced on each other.

I met this girl Sydney from my literature class, she's what some people call a ho but I understood her. We clicked instantly and besides Vae, she's the only girl I talk to daily.

"Come on, let's go home." I yelled laughing as Dice and Trill Sammy just exited the stage.

We were at our homecoming dance at our college Texas Southern University, they hired Trill Sammy and Dice as performers. Since Dice was dating Vae we had backstage passes.

"Where's Vae?" Sydney asked as we showed the guard our passes.

"Back here somewhere, I think- oop" I stopped my sentence as me and Sydney fell back from walking into people. It didn't help that we could barely stand up on our own.

"Damn, my bad. Here." One of the boys said holding out his hand to Syd as the other one held out the other one for me.

I used it to help me up and I looked at him admiring the tattoos on his neck. I finally looked up at his face and I laughed hugging the person.

"Little sis." Lew smiled hugging me.

"Faveee." I smiled.

Ever since the concert I always talked to Lew, he's the person I go to about everything and vice versa. I loved him to the moon and back.

"Who them?" The boy he was with asked.

"This my lil sis Sim and her friend..." He trailed off.

"Sydney." Sydney said.

"Sydney you got a man?" Lew looked at her smiling making us laugh.

"Nah I'm single."

"Oop you just said the magic words, lets talk in my office." He pulled her hand walking away.

I was too busy laughing to notice that we were looking for Vae so we can leave. I stopped laughing to see Lew friend looking at me, I returned the look.

"Since I never got introduced, I'm Bankroll Bhris."

"Bhris? The hell?" I asked making him chuckle.

"My name is Chris but-"

"Oh you blood? Aye big B'z. Gang gang." I sorta yelled making us laugh.

"You so damn ratchet." Stunna yelled making me laugh.

"Best friendddd!" I hugged him.

Stunna was another person I happened to get close with during all of this, he was so stupid that he made me laugh all the time. I could always go to him if I felt down or upset.

"Wassup, you drunk as hell." He laughed putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I know, you saw Vae?" I asked looking around.

"Im right here." I turned around to see Dice, Sammy and Vae.

"Wassup sis?" Dice hugged me.

"Wassup?" I smiled then hugged Sammy as he flirted with some girls backstage.

"Bhris why you looking at her like that?" Lew asked making me turn around to glance at him then back at Dice acting like I'm not listening to their conversation.

"I want her." He simply stated.

"She mine so no." Sydney stated making me giggle.

"Sharing is caring." He looked at her and shrugged.

"I'm selfish, I want her all to myself."

"Too bad." He stated before he got up and stood in front of me towering over me.

"Yes?" I asked since he didn't say anything.

"Lemme talk to you for a minute."

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Telling, so come here."

I looked at him and turned my head so he wouldn't see my face. He was so daddyish. I looked back at him and followed him to one of the couches where it was a little quieter at.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I want you."

"The hell you mean? You want me to do what?" I scrunched my face up.

"What?" He asked. "No I want you to be my girl."

"Oh." I laughed feeling stupid. "Well I mean-"

"Bhris come on, I'm tired!" A skinny light skin girl said folding her arms across her chest.

"I'm not even ya ride, ya brother over there." He pointed to Stunna.

"But he's going with Sammy and them. I know you ain't bout to leave me because of her." She looked at me in disgust making me confused.

"Is this your girl?" I asked.

"No she not, that's why I'm confused on why she doing the most."

"I'm ya girl even when I'm not." She smiled.

"No the hell you not."

"Sim we leaving." Vae yelled making me stand up.

"Bye." I waved.

"You gon gimme ya number?" Bhris asked grabbing my arm.

"Um, you have a situation already." I looked at the girl and walked away before he can say anything else. "See me again and then we'll talk."

TWO WEEKS LATER

I was walking around Wal-Mart looking for a outterbox for my phone, I finally found a cute one and grabbed it hurrying out this section to go to checkout. I bumped into somebody making me stumble back a little.

"Oh my bad shorty." Bhris smirked.

"You probably did that on purpose." I laughed.

"Nah that was by accident but wassup?"

"Nothing, getting a case. You?"

"Shit playing hide and seek."

"In Wal-Mart?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, you tryna play?"

Before I could answer Sammy ran past us. "Stunna coming bitch." Sammy yelled as Bhris grabbed me and we started running behind the clothes.

"You it bitch!" Stunna yelled holding his hand out trying to touch Sammy.

"You ain't touch me." Sammy yelled back pulling up his pants and running faster.

"Y'all are so childish." I whispered laughing.

"That's them, they do this shit in every store we go in." He whispered back.

"You playing too." I laughed.

"Lemme get ya number before I get us caught."

"What? I'm not even playing."

"Stunna! Simone playing, she over here!" He yelled making his voice echo.

"Oh my God, shut up." I covered his mouth laughing.

"Stunna!" He yelled again.

"Fine, gimme ya phone." I laughed making him smile.

He handed it to me as I entered my number in, I left the name blank so he can enter it. I watched him type "Future Wifey" with a ring emoji and yellow heart making me laugh.

"I just texted you." He said as my phone dinged. I went to save the number but he snatched my phone doing it his self putting husband with the ring emoji as I laughed.

"Better not change that shit either." He demanded as I still laughed.

"Yes massa." I got up going to check out.

ALMOST THREE YEARS LATER

"I really love you yo." Bhris said making me smile as I kissed his lips.

"I really really love you."

We've been dating for two years and nine months now, I've never been so happy in my life. Everyday I wake up happier than the day before because I wake up next to him.

I smiled hugging his neck as Sydney broke us up singing to me, I laughed then started dancing to the song. I started krumping while they cheered me on, Sammy joined me as we got into each other faces.

"You can't beat me." I laughed.

"Bet you I can." He said as they turned the song and I went harder determined to win.

"Yooo!" Stunna yelled laughing as the rest of them did the same. Sammy gave up and I smiled.

"Yeahhh!" I cheered laughing as they clapped.

"She gets on my nerves." Vae laughed rubbing her stomach making me smile. She was now three months pregnant and engaged to Dice.

"Ooh wait shut up this my song." I yelled smiling.

And you got me like ahh, what you want from me? And I tried to buy ya pretty heart but the price too highhhh.

Baby, you got me like ohhhh. You love when I fall apart, so you can put me together and throw me against the wall.

"Baby you got me like ahhh, wooh ahhh ahhhhhh." I smiled wrapping my arms around Bhris waist singing to him.

Don't you stop loving me, don't quit loving me, just stop loving me.

And babe I'm fist fighting with fire just to get close to you.

"You so annoying." Bhris laughed.

"I know I say this a lot but I just love you so much."

"I love you so much more." I smiled as he bent down to kiss my lips as I kept singing.

No matter what I do, I'm no good without you and I can't get enoughhh.

Must be Love on the Brain.
_____________

Though I'm missing you, I'll find a way to get through. Living without you💔💔💔 *Brandy voice* me asf right now⬇

I'll really miss y'all annoying ass comments, the arguing, the heartbreaks, the plots and twist😐😪

Who expected that ending though? LMAO who's confused? Lemme know so I could clarify anything up.

No there's no sequel, thank y'all for tuning in though.. I appreciate all the support💛💛💛

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 755 36
"Have I ever told you that I love you?" we're a mess you and i but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will. "You're so cheesy."
29.8K 1.1K 72
"i don't need you!" "okay, well i need you."
8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."
1.6K 52 10
I can't live without him.