[AoT Levi x Dragonborn! Reade...

By Espeones

[OLD BOOK | READ WITH CAUTION] (Y/n) (L/n)... Very cocky personality, but that doesn't mean she's isn't fearl... More

{Prologue}
Chapter 1[A New World]
Chapter 3 [A Night to Never Forget]
Chapter 4 [The Trail +(Y/n) vs Levi]
Chapter 5 [Nightmares who Return and Created]
Chapter 6 [Recovering scars, & New Wounds]
Chapter 7 [Explanations are Needed]
A/n| +Valentines Day Special
Chapter 8 [Ticket to Home]
Chapter 9 [Home and Back Again]
Chapter 10 [More explanations, More Feelings, and More... EVERYTHING]
Chapter 11 [Another Visit from The World eater]
Chapter 12 [A Red Dragon (+a Vampire) to Join the Party]
Chapter 13 [Levi's Jealousy From a Stolen Spot Light]
Chapter 14 [Old Love, Forgotten Lover]
Chapter 15 [Suprising Items]
Chapter 16 [The Elder Scroll]
Chapter 17 [Alduins defeat]
Chapter 18 [A Little Confession]
Chapter 19 [Tidying Up The Mess]
A/N: IMPORTANT (plz read)
A/N Editing Notice
Chapter 20 [The Epilogue]

Chapter 2 [Getting Used to This]

11.5K 276 202
By Espeones

《A/n: Note this plz I thought it would be cool from now on:

(1)'《QUEST STARTED/NAME OF QUEST》'

(2)' 》 Objective in Quest'

(3) '《Choice in the text (Intimidate, Persuade, Barter, etc)》'

>> Edited 2020/06/26

??? POV

This is perfect... now that the Dragonborn is in this realm I can kill her more... easier than her being in Skyrim... I chuckled darkly.

"Be ready Dovahkiin..."

Readers POV

I was riding on Arvak following Levi and Eren on their horses thinking about our earlier conversation...

~flashback~ 

"Your... Dragonborn?" Eren asked still confused while Levi was still glaring daggers at me.

"Kent Zu'u gelaar...?" I sighed.

"What the hell does that mean?!" Levi asked/growled.

"Ughh... It's dragon language, alright!?" I told him. "Look a few more things before I explain what a Dragonborn is. One; I have magic. Perhaps don't mess with me. Two; I'm very skilled with that magic, using swords daggers, and bows. Again do not pick fights with me." I started, a small smirk forming on my lips. "So... I should explain what a Dovahkiin is... hm, a Dragonborn is a person who has the natural born power to shout--"

I was interrupted by Eren, "Can't anyone shout?" He asked.

I glared at him, even though I had my helm, I was certain he felt my gaze on him. "Let me finish you fool! Geez, like I was saying. A Dragonborn has the natural ability to shout or use the Thuum, like a dragon. Another very important fact is that only the Dovahkiin or Dragonborn is able to permanently kill a dragon by absorbing its soul."

"Woah!" Eren looked at me in awe. He seemed a little too naive, despite me speaking the truth, he looked to believe my words immediately.

"Tch, and how does this work?" Levi asked his glare slowly faltering, a spark of interest in his eyes under the suspicion.

"Hm? Oh well, Sir Grumpypants shorty Mc short-short!" I started, pleased when Levi's eye twitched at the nickname. "For one, I'd probably gain the attention of those... titans right?" Eren and Levi nodded at this, "Well it would most likely grab their attention... although I'm a tad surprised that none have should up right now... then two, I would need to kill a dragon to absorb its soul!" I finished my explanation.

~End of Flashback~ (Harp music comes back)

Eren and Levi took the time to absorb the new information as we rode into the forest filled with what Levi called 'Big ass trees'.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Eren said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Do you ever take off your helmet?" He asked making me realize, I never did take off my helmet.

"Oh, sure sometimes I just forget it's there considering I almost always have it on, heh..." I pulled off my helmet and opened my (e/c) orbs, messy (h/l) (h/c) locks falling from it. When I did open my eyes Eren and even Levi (who came off as both cold and serious) looked at me shocked.

"Umm... I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you should stare for so long!~" I cooed and smirked, hiding any form of my own embarrassment. The two looked away, Erens face washed red while Levi had his expressionless facade back on.

♧oOOoOOo♧

As we were still riding on our horses I saw a huge wall in the distance, "by the Eight Divines! Is that the protection you have against titans?" I asked.

(Opps hold on let's do a quick rewind explanation! During that time skip Levi, Eren, and you met Petra, Gunther, Oluo, and Eld. Of course, when they first saw you by yourself the pulled out there 3DMG but noticed you were with Levi and Eren they withdrew their weapons. After though, there was an explanation to them, of course. And now we're here!)

"Yeah, although a years ago it was breached..." Petra trailed off.

"I see..." We were all quiet for a moment before Levi decided to break the silence.

"Brat."

"Huh?" I stared at Levi, his head was turned to me.

"You should probably get off your horse and ride on one of ours unless you want to explain to the whole world about you being this Dragonborn thing." He explained I nodded, I pull Arvak to a halt everyone else doing the same.

I looked at everyone, Petra, Oluo, Eld, and Gunther looked away from my eye contact. Levi seeming to notice from the corner of my eye, 'tch'ed... 'Wah! You're going to make me ask you or Eren!?' I thought. I sighed and walked towards Shorty looking at him he stared back. Arvak disappeared soon after with a fading neigh. 

《Persuade》

"They're not gonna let me ride with them."

"Tch get on." I smiled in victory and jumped up on the horse behind him.

'I could have still asked Eren but okay~!' I thought with a small grin. We continued on and haft way there we met up with others who quickly noticed me and instantly raised their weapons oblivious that I was on the same horse as Levi. 'Stupids...' I looked at them not flinching at all when one was about to run at me.

"Lower your weapons brats!" Levi yelled as a man with blonde hair rode towards us.

"Who is this?" He asked eyes directed towards me I let out a small 'hmph'.

"Why can't you just ask me who I am, hmm?" I said getting mildly irritated from being ignored. I saw Levi's eye twitch and I continued to grumble under my breath.

"She said she's not from this world," Levi stated and continued, "She will be helping us with the titans until we figure out what is going on."

"Wait what!?" I yelled in his ear and he turned to glare at me. "When did I agree to that?"

"Now," he replied.

"Screw. You. I hope you get sent to oblivion." I glared back.

"I don't mean to interrupt but we completed the mission we managed to find the cadets we lost, most were alive and was staying put within the trees although they're in weak states." Levi nodded and ignored me as we went back in the walls.

As we rode into the walls many of the cadets, and by that I mean basically all of them were watching my movements (except the others who already met me beforehand). We walked down the stone road, most civilians stared at me (probably because of my appearance) some were whispering, and I'll have you know now that it's annoying.

"Ignore them," I heard Levi whisper and I turn my gaze to him for a few seconds before looking back to the environment.

'It doesn't look too much different from home...' I frowned, 'I wonder what happened... when I left.'

I was so clouded in thought I didn't notice we stopped a while later. "Come on brat." I jumped off the horse and patted his side.

"Thanks," I whispered and heard a snort close after from the four-legged beast. A small smile crept up my face. I looked around we were at a building made of stone bricks, some moss grew which I consider may be taken off later. "This where I'm staying?" I asked aloud.

"Technically, also you'll be supervised for any suspicious actions and will go to court in a week or so," Levi said and I turned to him.

"What? Since when was this announced?" I asked gritting my teeth and my hold on my helmet tightened.

"You were distracted by something you must have not heard, it's your own fault." I opened my mouth to say a comeback but closed it and looked away angrily.

"Whatever, then where will I be sleeping?"

"Eren!" Said boy jumped at his name and turned around nervously.

"Y-Yes Heichou?" He hesitated. Levi walked beside him facing the opposite direction and whispered in his ear then walked away. "Yes sir," Eren saluted until he heard Levi's footsteps fade. Eren held an apologetic look, "I'll show you where you'll be sleeping," he gestured to have me follow him.

I nodded, 'Why'd he look like that?' I furrowed my brows in confusion as I continued to follow him. We walked into a staircase. 'Well I think I know now...' I trailed off. 'I shouldn't be to mad, right? I mean, I would have someone sleep in a cell if I didn't trust them knowing they're from a different world,' I mentally chuckled then an irritated expression crossed my face when we stopped in front of a cell. It's not as though a few bars could stop me, but out of respect, it was better to agree. Only until I also figure out what I'm going to do. 

"Sorry," Eren apologized, "Captain said you can still leave during the day though, you just need to be supervised." He explained and I sighed.

"Alright, I at lease hope the bed is comfy, honestly the jail cell beds back in my world were uncomfortable as if you slept in a pile of rocks... I mean there isn't normally a mattress..." I said.

"Wait you've been in jail before?" Eren gasped.

I blinked a few times, "Uh, yeah, I got uh caught for a few things..." Eren looked confused but didn't continue the topic.

"It won't be that bad right?" He asked sheepishly.

"Ah, don't sweat it. Better than sleeping on the hard ground," I waved off, "What time is curfew?" I asked.

Eren thought for a moment, "Around a few hours after dinner." I nodded.

"Mind showing me around here for a bit?" I grinned, "Oh hold up," I opened the cell door and placed my daedric helm on the bed. "There! Let's go!" I said dashing out the cell and up the stairs while Eren ran after me.

Explore the Area

♧oOOoOOo♧

"And that's it!" Eren said as we stood outside viewing the stone building.

"It's pretty cool here," I smiled I turned to the door and saw Levi walking towards us.

"I'll be supervising you from now on, and when I'm busy I'll have one of the other cadets watch over you." He explained.

"What? I'm not a child!" I puffed my cheeks out muttering under my breath.

"Tch, we are still suspicious of you. So don't think we can let you roam around freely." He said sternly. I let out a sigh mumbling a small "Whatever."

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Eren spoke up.

"Hm?"

"You said you have... magic? Can you show us sometime!?" His eyes sparkled with interest. I thought for a moment and grinned.

"Heh, sure! I think it would be fun, although I can't use too many spells at once or it might drain me of all my magika!" I said and he nodded furiously.

"So how does your magic work?" Eren asked.

I sat down on the grass, "Hmm... Well normally I cast the spell, but I can also use scrolls and objects. Although when using a shout I normally learn it from an old inscription (I think that's what they're called when they're on the dragon wall) on a dragon wall. Then to be able to use it I must unlock the energy by using and absorbing a dragon's soul." I explained, Eren and even Levi were listening intently on my explanation.

"Can you cast a spell right now?" I hummed and nodded.

"Sure why not! Hmm, let me think now what spell should I use?" I pondered for a moment, "Oh! Something simple first. This is a spell called candlelight." I spoke then cast my hand in a motion. A small bright light appeared and floated beside me. "The spell candlelight will create a ball of light that will last about a minute," I explained, Eren and Levi looked at the light in awe just like when I summoned Arvak.

"Cool huh?" I asked the two with a wide grin.

"Yeah! What other spells do you know?" Eren asked excitedly

"Well, the spells can be organized in groups like destruction spells, restoration, alteration, and conjuration." I explained then continued, "I can also use enchantments from wearing enchanted armour or using enchanted weapons, then there are the shouts. Which one would you want to witness?" I asked smugly.

"Demonstrate your shout," Levi asked (more like ordered, if I had to be honest).

I shrugged, "Sure although which shout...?" I asked raising a brow.

"How should I know? I'm just asking you to demonstrate your shout." Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance and crossed his arm looking down at me.

I chuckled at his annoyed look and stood up, "Alright alright, it seems I have enough room for the whirlwind sprint." I stretched and took a deep breath then released.

"Wuld Nah Kest!" I flew past them in a second, the force had slightly blown them back. I turned around and bowed. "That was the whirlwind sprint," I stood straight and smiled widely at the two while walking back to them.

"Woah! That was cool!" Eren grinned, "I wish I could do those kinds of things." He said dazing into la-la-land. Levi looked shocked but quickly shook his head.

"I'll admit it was interesting." I rose a brow.

"Just interesting?" I frowned then threw my head back looking up to the sky, "Aw man! I thought I could at least get you to look amazed for at least 10 seconds!" I stopped taking as I looked to the cloudy sky. An idea popped up in my head with a smile.

"Alright after dinner, I want to show everyone something outside. That also includes you, Levi!" I pointed at him smiling. I had no idea why he came off as interesting. Maybe it's just the reaction I wanted to get out of him. Either way, I had my idea set. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 33 12
This is a collection of extra content for my fic Northbound Pilgrimage, specifically for the first book. It includes the overview of the major plotli...
10.9K 771 32
Marcurio, a mercenary magician, is hired by the mysterious Dovahkiin for the second time. But this time, he's been recruited to accompany her in her...
1.2K 39 38
Book One of The Dawnguard Hunter Series. The Dragonborn has killed Alduin and ended the civil war then disappears bringing a certain peace. Now the w...
10.5K 361 11
The Dragonborn travels to Solstheim once more after defeating Miraak. She only meant to bring back a book, but finds herself bringing back someone el...