Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Por KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Mais

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)

708 19 10
Por KSmittySmith

The following morning, I was up making breakfast for Nessa and I. Nessa was still sleep in the bedroom and I was starving. My phone started to ring and I look to see it was Cameron calling. I smile and answer it.

"Hello" I say making scrambled eggs.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Making Nessa and I breakfast, you?"

"Heading to rehearsal right now" he said.

"Fun" I say and leaning out the kitchen to look at my bedroom to see it was still shut. "Cam?"

"Yea?"

"You didn't tell Christian right?"

"Melanie..." he says.

"I know I know. I just wanted to know if you planned on sleeping with me yesterday night"

"What?"

"Nessa told me that Christian said when one of you guys asked to have the house to himself—" I start to say before Cameron cuts me off.

"Are you serious right now? Mel, I didn't tell anyone and no I didn't plan on sleeping with you! Yes, that's the code for us, but I wanted to talk to you in private!" he says and I can tell he's angry.

"Alright, alright... just checking"

"Like damn, if I knew you were so worried and would regret it I wish we never done it" he says. Ouch?

"I never said I regret it"

"Then also why is it so bad if our friends know?" he asked.

"Why are you getting mad at me right now?"

"Because I don't know what's the big fuckin deal is?"

"Alright Cam... I'm going to go" I say and he hangs up on me without saying anything. This time, it's my fault. Why am I so worried? Do I regret it? No I don't, I just don't think everyone should be in our business, am I right? After breakfast, Jasmine came over and dropped off my pictures.

"Damn Mel, you are hot!" Nessa said at the pictures.

"I agree" Jasmine said and I smile at the pictures, this was exciting.

"When will they be out?" I asked.

"By the end of next week" Jasmine said.

"I am so excited" I say.

"As am I! So I'm going to drive up to your moms and give her some photos then I have a hot date tonight" Jasmine said picking up her purse.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Nessa asked and we look over at Jasmine. She smiles and rolls her eyes.

"It's nothing serious, I'll see you two later" she says leaving my apartment. Nessa and I both look at each other and started laughing.

"She's such a player' Nessa said.

"I agree" we giggle. While looking at my pictures, Andrea Russet texted me.

A: We still on for 2nite?

M: Yes

A: Good. Wear a sexy outfit and meet me at my house. Oh and bring extra clothes bcuz u bitches are staying the nite

M: Alright, what time?

A: Let's say 7?

M: See you at 7

Nessa and I go out for lunch then come back home to get ready. I wore a long sleeve, short grey dress with my natural hair and Nessa wore a white short dress with her hair straighten. Of course we had to take some pictures before we left. When it was about 6:30pm, we decided to take an uber over to Andrea Russet's house. When we get there, Nessa and I get out of the car and went to knock on the door. Andrea was wearing a dark blue dress and she smiles when she sees us.

"Come on i, we already started pre-gaming" Andrea said pulling our arms in. She shuts the front door and we follow her to the kitchen. Now that all the Halloween stuff is out of her house, it was nice to see a modern house. She decorates very pretty. When we get to the kitchen, I see Gabbie, Teala, and Eva. "Now that we got the gang here, it's time to PARTY!" Andrea shouts.

"You ladies have got a lot of catching up to do" Gabbie said handing us cups. Nessa and I both take the cup and Nessa wasn't hesitant at all. I on the other hand didn't really feel like it.

"It's a girl's night! We got me, Teala, Gabbie, Eva, Nessa and Melanie here and it's about to be LIT" Andrea says screaming into her snapchat. I slowly drink whatever was in my cup because it was super strong. Nessa already went in and is pouring herself another cup.

"Alright, uber will be here in like five minutes" Eva said

"Where we going?" Nessa asked.

"Some club Eva goes to all the time. We got our own table and we're about to have so much fun" Teala said and they start yelling. When the uber arrives, we all leave Andrea's and head out to the car. Andrea gets in the front and the rest of us get in the back. Nessa and I were in the way back. When we got to downtown Los Angeles, the uber lets us out a little down from the club because it was packed. Nessa and I held on to each other following the girls. When we get to the front of the club, security lets us in fast because they knew Eva. We were escorted to a table in the back and sat down. Gabbie ordered all of us drinks and the waiter didn't even I.D us, he just gave us the drinks.

"So Nessa, what's the deal with you and Christian?" Teala said.

"What do you mean? We like each other" Nessa shouts over the music.

"But have you guys slept together or you dating, like what?" Teala asked.

"None of your business" Nessa jokes and we laugh.

"They most likely did" Gabbie said and we laugh.

"What about you Melanie? Have you and Cameron's bodies get to know each other yet?" Eva asked and she stares at me.

"Chill out" Andrea said looking at her.

"It's just a question" Eva says.

"Don't worry about it" I say drinking and smiling at her. People are so nosey these days.

"Let's play double dare!" Eva shouts and we laugh. Double Dare?

"At a club?" Gabbie asked.

"Yes, why the hell not" Eva shouts.

"I'm in" Teala says. Of course she says she's in. Eva and Teala are best friends. I've seen there videos. We all decided to play, and hey it might be more fun because we are in public and we are drinking.

"Okay, so one person gives you a dare, and if you don't do the dare then... what she be the punishment?" Eva said.

"You have to leave the club going streaking?" Teala says and they start laughing. What the hell?

"Why don't we just play truth or dare?" I asked and they all look at me.

"Mel, it's just a game" Gabbie said.

"Do I have to play?" I asked.

"You don't have to" Andrea said.

"Yea, Mel, if you don't want to, then don't" Nessa said.

"But go ahead and be lame why we are having all the fun" Eva says staring at me. I roll my eyes at her and shake my head.

"Whatever, I'll play" I say and they cheered.

"Okay, Gabbie, I dare you to go and take a sip of everyone's drink at the bar" Andrea said to Gabbie. We all turn to look at the bar to see about 5 five people.

"I accept" Gabbie said and we laugh. Gabbie gets up and walks over to the bar and goes down the line drinking everyone's drink. Only one person yelled at her and we started laughing. She runs back over to us and we all high-five her. "Piece of cake" she says and we laugh.

"Okay, Nessa" Gabbie said and we look at Nessa. "I dare you to go and kiss that girl right there" Teala said and we look at the table two from us. A girl with blonde hair was sitting at a table with a few other girls laughing. "Do you accept?" Nessa laughs and gets up and walks over to the girls table. Nessa sits down next to the girl then they start chatting. Nessa points to us and the girl laughs and Nessa kisses her. Nessa really kisses this girl. I drop my mouth in 'awe', I cannot believe she just did that. Nessa comes back over to us and we started laughing.

"It's whatever" Nessa says and we laugh again.

"Okay Melanie" Teala says. I look over and my stomach started to turn. Ugh, these girls are too much for me, why did I agree to do this? "I dare you to go and twerk on that guy over there for like 10 seconds". I look over at the dance floor and Teala was pointing to a grown ass man, who was wearing a black shirt. I laugh and shake my head.

"I have a boyfriend, I can't" I said and I see Teala roll her eyes.

"Come on, we're asking you to dance with him, not marry him" Eva said and they start laughing. I look over at Nessa for help but she just shrugs her shoulders.

"Come on Mel, it's honestly nothing. We're just playing a game" Gabbie says. I stare at them and shake my head. I laugh then stand up and all the girls started yelling. I walk over to the dance floor, and danced my way over to the guy. I couldn't help but laugh on how ridiculous I'm looking dancing to this guy. When I get over to him, I turn and all the girls are waving at me and I laugh. I stick my ass in his gut and started dancing to Fifth Harmony 'Work'. The guy grabs on my hips and I can't help but laugh as I dance with him. When I thought ten seconds were up, I hurried and ran back to the table. All the girls started laughing and I covered my face with my hands.

"See! No harm in it" Teala said.

"Tell that to his dick" Gabbie said and we started laughing.

"Your turn Mel" Nessa said pulling my hands down from my face.

"Okay, Andrea, I dare you to hop up on the stage and start dancing" I said staring at the stage next to the DJ booth.

"Bore" Eva said.

"Shut up Eva" Andrea said and she smiles at me. "I accept" Andrea gets up and walks over to the stage. Oh my gosh, she's really going to do it. Andrea hops up on stage and started dancing and people were cheering for her. We all start laughing and you see security is telling her to come down but she continues to dance. My phone starts to ring on the table and I look down to see it's Cameron calling me. I pick up my phone and I answer it. "Hello?" I shout in my phone. I couldn't hear anything. "Hello?" I said again. Nothing. "Cam, hold on" I get up and walk away from the table, outside of the club so I can hear him better. "Cam?"

"Mel?" he says.

"Hi, I can hear you now" I said laughing.

"Where the hell are you and why are you hanging out with Andrea?" he says angry. How does he know I'm with Andrea? Oh... she posted on her snapchat.

"Andrea invited Nessa and I out, it's not a big deal"

"It's not a big deal that you are hanging out with my ex-girlfriend?"

"We're friends"

"Since when?" he yells. I'm so confused, why is he mad? Then people started screaming and I look over and some people were taking pictures and waving at me. Me? I'm nobody? Why are they waving at me? "Where the hell are you Mel?" he shouts.

"A club that Eva goes to all the time"

"Seriously? One of Eva's clubs? Do you know how ridiculous she is?"

"We're having a girls night Cameron" I said getting aggravated.

"Why with them? Why with my ex and her mean friends?"

"Cameron, this is stupid. Just leave me alone and let me have fun" I said hanging up on him. He's mad at me for no reason? I'm having fun, why is that so bad? I go and take a few pictures with people who asked me to then went back inside to the table. "What'd I miss?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Eva just licked a guys ear, and Teala flashed some guys at the bar" Gabbie shouts. Oh, great.

"Who was that on the phone?" Nessa asked.

"Cameron" I say looking over at her.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"He's mad that I'm hanging out with Andrea. I don't know, he's being really annoying right now" I say shaking my head.

"That's Cameron for you. He can do whatever, but he will put you on a leash" Andrea said staring at me.

"Melanie, ready for your next dare?" Eva said and I look at her and she's smirking at me.

"Go" I said.

"I dare you to break up with Cameron and you have to wait till midnight to tell him it was a dare" Eva said and I stare at her.

"I'm not going to do that" I said.

"That's taking it too far Eva" Nessa says.

"Okay, well she's going to have to leave the club streaking" Teala said and I stare at them. Are they serious?

"Guys, chill out" Angela said.

"No Angela, I gave her a dare. She either does it or she has to streak, those are the rules" Eva said. Damn, maybe Cam was right about Eva being ridiculous.

"Well I'm not going to do either" I say taking another sip of my drink.

"And you don't have to" Andrea said.

"What the hell" Teala says.

"Guys, lay off" Gabbie said.

"Fine, if you don't do one of the dares, I'm just going to have to send this video of you twerking with a random guy to Cameron" Eva says showing me a video she recorded on her phone. I stare at myself dancing with the guy as he holds onto my hips.

"You recorded me?" I said. What a bitch?

"I had too, I knew I couldn't trust you following through with these dares" Eva said and her and Teala started laughing.

"Eva, delete the video this is supposed to be fun" Andrea said.

"You don't even have his number" Nessa shouts.

"Maybe I do or maybe I don't, but theres always social media" Eva smirks at Nessa. Is this happening? Can someone you just met be this cruel?

"What is wrong with you guys?" Andrea says.

"Andrea, please shut up" Teala says.

"That's low guys" Gabbie said.

"She's not going to do it" Nessa says.

"That's fine, Cam will break up with her after I send this video" she says typing on her phone

"STOP!" I shout staring at her.

"Damn Eva, you are such a bitch" Nessa said.

"I've been called worse" Eva says.

"Eva, delete the video and stop being so mean" Andrea said.

"No. Now Melanie, you either break up with Cameron Dallas until the end of the night. You go streaking. Or I send him this video. What is it going to be darling?" Eva says smirking to me.

I'm now thinking I shouldn't have gone out tonight.

AUTHORS NOTE (Mel is in  A HUGE PROBLEM, please, please comment and tell me what you would do?)

1. Break up with Cameron Dallas till midnight?

2. Leave the club going streaking?

3. Let Eva send Cameron the video of you dancing sexual with another guy?

PLEASE COMMENT!! Also ask some of your friends and see their response!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

64.9K 1.5K 24
You think just because my father is a pastor I should be perfect or my life should be great. No it's the total opposite. I was abused and raped by my...
12.6K 1.8K 49
This is a story about a man, a billionaire who happened to find himself in a dark pit of despair. Having suffered a traumatic past, he is both mental...
893K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.5K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...