Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Af KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Mere

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

29. (Hit it then Quit it?)

779 26 0
Af KSmittySmith

The following morning, I laid in Cameron Dallas bed...naked. Like butt ass naked. Last night happened. I lost my virginity. No let me say this, I lost my virginity to Cameron Dallas. I've always had so many questions and so many people gave me answers. But doing this myself, it was different than what everyone told me it would be like. I look over to see Cameron still sleeping. He was laying on his back and his chest moves up and down slowly going with his breathing. I stare at him, I put my hand on his chest and stared at his perfect face. His jaw line, the arch of his nose. I bend over and kiss him on his chest, his perfect chest. I work my way up to meet his soft lips.

"Mmm..." Cameron moans. His eyes flutter open and he looks over at me and smiles. "Morning"

"Morning" I smiled at him and he pulls me into his arms and kisses me.

"Do you want breakfast?" he asked.

"I'm feeling pizza" I say and Cameron laughs, kisses my forehead then rolls over me and got out of bed. He stretches his arms, yawning and his boxer are kind of turned to the right. Cameron stares at me and smiles. "Damn, you're beautiful" he says smiling at me, I roll my eyes and laugh. Cameron walks to the bathroom and I hear him start to pee. I bend over and grab my tank-top and slipped it on. I pull my hair back in a messy bun and leaned back on Cameron's bed. Cameron comes out and looks at me and smiles. "Stay just like that" he says running over to his pants on the ground pulling out his phone. He lifts his phone and points it at me.

"Eww Cam, what are you doing?" I asked covering my face.

"No stop" he says coming over to the bed and moving my hands. "Please let me" he says. I laugh and do a silly face and Cameron takes the picture. I laugh and he stares at the picture. "Man, I am so lucky" he says smiling at me. He gets up from the bed and walks to the door. "I'm going to get your pizza ready babe" he shouts back. He opens the door and closes it. I laugh and get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water hit my face and I smile. I smile because I am filled with happiness inside. After my shower, I go to my bag and pulled out shorts, and my sports bra. I walked into Cameron's closet and pulled out a sweatshirt. I re-did my messy bun, grabbed my phone then I went downstairs to the kitchen. "Yea I hear you" Cameron says and I see he's on the phone but pulling out the pizza in the microwave. I go and lean on the counter and got on my phone to see that Cameron tagged me in the picture.

I smile at it and set my phone down and looked at Cameron who was staring at me.

"Yea, I know. Okay, I'll see you in a little" Cameron says getting off his phone and walking over to me. He lifts me up on the counter and smiles at me.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Rachel"

"What did she want?" Cameron stares at me then bites his lip.

"Nothing. Let's eat" he says picking up our plates walking away from me. Okay? I jump off the counter and followed Cameron to the living room. We sit down on the couch, and Cameron starts up One Tree Hill. I started eating my pizza and was full by my third slice. We only get through one episode when I hear Cameron's crew.

"We're back bitches!" I hear Carter yell. Aaron, Carter, Christian and Nessa come into the living room and Nessa comes and sits by me. "Wow Melanie... you are glowing" Carter says and the guys started laughing.

"Cut it out" Cameron said. Oh no. Did he tell them? Do they know? I look over at Nessa and she just smiles at me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Well I live here" Christian said picking up a piece of pizza.

"And I dropped him off, want to go get breakfast?" Nessa asked me.

"We already ate" I say and she frowns at me.

"That's fine, pizza sounds better" Nessa leans over and grabs a slice.

"Cam, you packed? Rachel will be here soon and if you aren't packed, boyyy" Aaron says walking away from the living room.

"Last time I wasn't pack, she threatened to leave me. She's mean as hell" Carter said laughing going to sit on the other couch.

"Pack? For what?" I asked.

"Tour? We leave for Nebraska tonight, right?" Carter said.

"Yup, so I need to get packed" Christian said grabbing another slice of pizza. I look over at Cameron and he's staring at me. That's great, we hook-up then he leaves. That's what every girl likes.

"How long?" I asked.

"I think we come back Sunday? I don't know. But then we leave again on Tuesday to head to Florida" Christian said.

"Don't worry we will bring back your boyfriend" Carter says and they start laughing.

"So we can go do something today, something fun, okay?" Nessa said and I smile at her.

"Yes, here let me go get my things so we can go" I say standing up walking to the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink, then went upstairs to Cameron's room to get my stuff together. I decided to make his bed and tidy up.

"I forgot that I was leaving tonight, Rachel just called to remind me" I hear Cameron say. I turn to look at him.

"No, it's fine" I say staring at him. He bites his lip and walks up to me.

"I don't want it to seem like last night was all I wanted then get up and leave" he says.

"Cameron, it's fine. You have to go on tour, I know" I say smiling at him. He grabs me by my waist and leans over to kiss me and I smile. Cameron presses his head against mine and I stare at him. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"You're all mine" he says and I smile at him.

"Cameron did you tell them?" I asked staring at him.

"Tell who what?"

"Come on, did you tell them about us...last night"

"No, I didn't. Come on, Carter was just playing with you" he says rubbing my arm. I stare at him and try to smile. "Mel, do you regret it?" he asked.

"No" I said.

"Good. I don't either, not one bit" Cameron says kissing my forehead.

"WICKED WITCH IS HERE!" We hear Carter yell. Ugh, Rachel. I pick up my bag and Cameron grabs my hand and we head downstairs. I immediately see the Netflix team already recording.

"Of course" Rachel says looking at Cameron and I. "Cameron, please tell me you are packed?"

"I'm getting around to it" he says and she shakes her head.

"Unbelievable" Rachel says.

"Nessa, you ready?" I asked and she gets up from sitting by Christian.

"Christian, you aren't on the tour, so if you are not packed, you are not going" Rachel says.

"I'm packed" Christian says and started laughing. He kisses Nessa. "Bye, I'll text you" and he hurries to run upstairs. I turn to Cameron.

"I'll see you later" I say and he kisses me.

"I'll call you later" he says and I smile. I look over at Nessa and we head to the door. When we get outside, we walk to her car and get in.

"So from the obvious glow" Nessa says giggling as we head back home. I roll my eyes. "Did Cam gain access to your 'v' card Mel?" she asked laughing.

"Did Christian?"

"Umm... I lost my 'v' card a long time ago. But maybe he had access to something" she says laughing and I stare at her.

"Nessa, you literally just met him... how?"

"You're the one to talk? You haven't dated Cameron for long and you slept with him"

"I did not!" I said looking at her.

"Bullshit! Christian told me!" she says and I stare at her. How would he know? Cameron said he didn't tell any of them.

"How would he know?"

"Chris told me that when one of them ask to get the house to themselves its guy code for...you know sex" she says and looks over at me. I stare at her then look outside. Cameron planned on sleeping with me? Was that the only reason he wanted me to come over? Did he say all what he said so I could give him sympathy? Damn it Mel! You are such an idiot! Or you are over thinking because Cameron wouldn't do that, right? Damn it! "What's the big deal? We're best friends, why don't you want to tell me?" she asked.

"Yes Nessa, I slept with Cameron, are you happy?" I said staring at her. She rolls her eyes and continued to drive back to the apartment. When I got home, Nessa follows me inside and I decided to call my mom who I haven't talk to in forever.

"Hello?" my mom said answering the phone.

"Hey mom, what are you doing?"

"I had the day off today, so I'm trying to catch up on some Greys. Haven't talk to you in awhile. You start dating that Cameron Dallas boy and can't pick up the phone to call me, your dad, your grandma, your brother"

"Sorry I've been busy"

"Jasmine talks to me more than you. She's going to drop of your photo shoot pictures and I'm going to send some to your dad. How was it? Was it fun?" she asked.

"Yes, a lot of fun! I can't wait for you to seem them. I'm a complete replica of you" I say staring at Nessa scrolling through the guide on my TV.

"I can't wait to see them. How was the meet'n'greet yesterday?"

"It went really well. I was excited but kind of scared"

"Why were you scared?" she asked.

"Umm... I kind of being getting just the regular mean comments, death threats from dating Cameron" I say and she was quiet. "Mom, its fine. I'm fine"

"No its not fine. Melanie..." she says.

"I'm fine, I swear"

"So when does this Jack and Jack music video drop?" she said changing the subject.

"Not sure, put I'll keep you posted"

"Alright. What are you and Nessa doing today?"

"I don't know, we will probably relax or whatever"

"Alright, well I'll let you go. Call your dad soon please"

"I will, love you mama"

"Love you too Mel, stay safe, act like a lady" she says and I laugh.

"Bye" I say and we both get off the phone.

"What would you like to do today?" Nessa asked as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"We can record a video and post it?" I said.

"Yea we can, or we can go get ice cream and walk around West Hollywood?"

"Let's do it" I say. Nessa and I went to get dress, then went downstairs and started walking down the street to our favorite ice cream place. We joked, we played around, and we took pictures with friends who recognized us on the streets. It was an all-around great girl's day. It was getting pretty late, but Nessa and I decided to stop and pick up a few things from Target. I look down at my phone to see Cameron had texted me.

C: Sorry it took me so long to text u. Rachel won't leave me alone for like five minutes. Anyways, just landed in Nebraska, wat r u doing?

M: You're fine. Nessa and I are at Target getting a few things, what are you guys doing tonight?

"Hey I thought you get to see your photo shoot pictures today?" Nessa asked me.

"She'll probably show me them tomorrow" I say looking back down at my phone.

C: Nothing, we wil probably go get food and cme bac to the hotel to sleep.

M: Sounds pretty relaxing, I'll probably will go lay it down when I get home

C: I wish you were with me

I smile at his text message.

M: I wish I was with you too

"Well, well, well... Cameron Dallas's girlfriend" someone said and I look up to see Andrea Russett and another girl.

"It's still Melanie" I joked and she smiles at me.

"Hey, about my party the other night. Sorry, I had a little too much to drink" she says.

"You're fine" I said smiling.

"Good. So, me and a few girls are going out tomorrow night. A girls night, you both should come" Andrea said. Damn, do they only party? I'm tired of partying. Should I say no, isn't that rude? And this is Andrea Russett we're talking about. "It's not a party, just a club and back to my house?"

"Club? We're only 19" Nessa said.

"But you're YouTubers, trust me, we can get in" Andrea jokes.

"As long as we can get in, I'm down" Nessa said.

"Yea, it'll be fun" I said.

"Good, give me your number" Andrea said handing me her phone. I type my number in then handed her phone back. "Sweet! So we will see you ladies tomorrow. Bye Cameron Dallas's girlfriend and her friend who's messing around Christian" Andrea said giggling and they walk away.

"You trust her?" Nessa said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked looking at Nessa. "What do you think she'll do?" I joked.

"I don't know. Girls be crazy out here" Nessa laughs and wraps her around me. We buy a few things from Target, took an uber back to our place and called it a night.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
253K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...