What Now? (Book 2) [l. hemmin...

By 5sosidk

After Luke and Victoria have the worst day of their lives, what happens now? They both have new obstacles in... More

What Now?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 28

135K 3.5K 2K
By 5sosidk

Hellooooo 

I'm updating earlier than I thought I would, hope that's alright and I think I will do one tomorrow too. 

oh and some of you are confused about Jess' due date and why it is so soon it's bc time that's been skipped throughout the book and ya 

Hope its okayy

------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

Right now I'm on my way to practice for tour, which I'm annoyed about. I just wanted to spend the rest of my day with Vic, like I was doing, but of course they called me and I had to leave.

Since that day where the guys and Vic got drunk, honestly all I can think about is what Vic said.

I'm glad she brought it up, even if she was drunk. Since she was drunk I know she was saying what she was actually thinking and also talking about it just this morning, it just made me really happy. It made me happy to think she has had the same thoughts I've had. The thoughts of getting married. I don't care about our age honestly, and everybody would make comments about our age, but Vic and I have been through so much. I love her so fucking much, and the thought of possibly marrying her one day makes me smile.

I just got to our rehearsal for going back on tour but right now they're all sitting doing nothing.

I want to bring up the idea of possibly proposing to Vic to the guys, but I'm actually scared of what their reactions might be. But I want to ask them now before going back on tour.

Though I know we just got back together, we never stopped caring about each other. We were both still in love. I really don't see it as a setback. I know we're young. But I really don't care. I don't care at all. All I care about is her

I think I'm going to do it right now.. Here goes nothing..

~~

Michael's P.O.V.

We're all sitting around, chatting and eating until Luke speaks up, "Guys.. I kinda have, I have something big to say but, I don't want you to freak out at me. But your opinions are really important to me.."

"What is it.." Calum slowly asks.

"I want to know what you would think.." He stops to take a deep breath, "I want to know what you would think i-if I proposed to Vic.."

I end up spitting my drink out as Ashton chokes on his food.

"Luke you're eighteen!" Ashton exclaims between coughs.

"I-I know but, she's brought it up, we've both thought of it and I don't care about our age. Why does it matter?" Luke replies.

"You're still a teenager how is marriage even a thought for either of you?" Ashton asks. "Are you guys even back together?"

"Yea, we are." Luke quietly replies.

"I think whatever is going to make you guys happy I'll be fine with." I say.

"What the hell is going on right now.." Calum asks completely shocked.

"Alright so now we've got a band member expecting a baby and another planning on getting married at eighteen." Ashton says.

Calum gives Ashton a look before adding, "Ashton don't bring Jess and I into this. But really Luke are you sure that you want to make this commitment at this age.."

"I do. Do you guys think its a bad idea? We were just talking about it about it and I don't know it just feels right, I guess? I don't know how to explain it." Luke says.

"I don't know if it's really a good idea.." Ashton replies.

"Yea, thanks I got that from you." Luke sighs.

Nobody says anything for a moment, Ashton seems distressed while Luke stares down at his feet. 

"I don't know, when it comes down to it, it's really just a ring. It's not going to change much, we'll just be getting married eventually. I'm not saying I'm proposing tonight, and I'm not saying I want to have a wedding next week. I just want to show her how I feel. I really didn't think it would be that big of a deal. I knew people would be shocked, but, I don't know. I just really want this." Luke adds, explaining it more for us, and seemingly trying to defend himself. 

"If you're really ready for this then go for it." Calum tells him.

"Let's just..let's just practice now." Luke softly speaks, standing up.

He's definitely disappointed of some of our reactions. Ashton was completely honest with his opinion and probably could've been a little nicer with his disapproval. 

Calum and Ashton both get up, following Luke so we can start.

-

We've finally finished our rehearsal for today, Calum just left with Ashton and I'm driving Luke. We're all heading back to Jess' because she asked for help with something. I'm not sure what yet.

"Luke, I want to talk to you about what you brought up today." I say.

"Can we not? I've got enough from this I know you all think I'm stupid." He replies, leaning his head against the car window.

"I don't think you're stupid. I think you should propose to her." I tell him.

"What?" He questions, obviously shocked.

"You and Vic, you guys have something special. I don't get how Cal and Ash don't see it. Not many people at your age can find somebody they love as much as you and Vic do. If I was in a relationship like yours and Vic's, I would've been down on one knee a long time ago." I reply.

He smiles at what I said, "Do you really think I should propose?"

"Yea, I think you should." I say.

Luke smiles over at me, before looking back out the window and his smile somehow gets bigger. 

"I understand, Luke. I get why people think it's crazy, especially since you guys we apart for a little while. In my eyes, you guys never even broke up. You were both still so in love, I think you guys really have what it takes to make it." I add, 

"I think I need to talk with Ashton and Calum again later on about it..." He sighs.

"Do whatever you think you should." I tell him.

"The thought of marrying Vic one day is exciting yet nerve-racking. I just really love her and I don't know..I'll just stop talking." He replies.

I chuckle as we arrive.

Vic, Calum and Ashton were already here.

We head inside to see what Jess wanted us for.

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"So Jess, what is it you needed us all here for?" Ashton questions.

"I was wondering if maybe the four of you would be kind enough to put together the baby crib?" She asks.

"You really think the four of us, are capable of putting it together." Michael says.

"I thought about that, but as you can see I'm very pregnant so I can't do it and so I think it's better if you guys attempt it." Jess replies.

"Fine." They all whine.

"Oh shut up." She chuckles.

The four of them head upstairs to set it up in her room and Jess groans.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She sits down and I sit next to her.

"Yea, I think so. I've just been having some stomach pains. They've been getting worse though." She replies.

"How long has this been going on for? You know these could be contractions.." I say.

She groans again, "Maybe a couple hours. The baby isn't due for another few weeks. She can't come yet."

I sigh, "Jess, she can come early. Maybe we should take you to the hospital just incase..."

"No! No, I'm fine right now." She says.

"Fuck!" Somebody shouts from upstairs.

I chuckle, "I'll go see what's going on."

She nods and I head upstairs.

--------------------------------

Hiiii

hope you guys liked it!

Vote and Comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 211 51
when Kat Meets Luke she had no idea he would change her life for forever... Will This Change Be For The Better Or Worse? #wattys2016
20.7K 247 22
5sos kidnapped? Will they live? Will they escape? Will they get hurt?
2.8K 206 35
when luke is faced with the challenges of homelessness and ongoing health issues, calum steps in to help him out and change his life. will it be for...