DRUNK IN LOVE MANAN FF #watty...

By Unfogetable_Gal

" DRUNK IN LOVE ~ A MANAN FF " TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY GO THROUGH THE CHAPTERS AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND... More

CHARACTER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
SHOOTOUT AND SURPRISE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

5.8K 442 207
By Unfogetable_Gal

Hello guys,,,, back after so many days.. so guys are u excited for the updates... If u like this one then  please do vote and Comment.

And guys please agar u dont want to read this story then please dont read why the hell u guys are bashing me.. many are saying many bad bad things i already told u guys that this story is inspired by a book and its not copied please stop blaming and abusing me..

SILENT READERS WAKE UP.. ITS TOO MUCH EK VOTE DENE SE KYCH NHI HOGA.. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ONE WORD ITS REALLY HURT TO SEE U GUYS ARE NOT AT ALL INTRESTED IN MY STORIES..

AGAR AISA HAI PLEASE TELL ME I WILL DELETE MY ALL STORIES...

**********

If possible please do inline comment..

**********

Nandini's pov

I squeaked, a little shocked, and turned to see Manik grinning at me as he dragged me to the nearest empty classroom. I giggled as I watched my friends walk off with out me, not even noticing I wasn't behind them anymore.

He closed the door and looked at me, trying to pretend he was annoyed with me but there was no way I was falling for that, he enjoyed himself I could tell.

"Angel, that was way too much," he stated as he stepped closer to me.I stepped back and bumped into the wall.

"Too much? I thought it was pretty perfect," I replied playfully. He laughed and pressed his body to mine.

"You're pretty perfect." He brushed my hair away from my face gently, looking at me tenderly.

I put my arms around him and pulled him closer, then moved my hands down to grip his waist. He smiled that sexy little smile at me and pressed his lips to mine gently; I whimpered slightly and pulled him closer, wanting more. 

He pulled away to kiss down my neck, his hands roaming down my body, across my legs. One of his hands slid under my shirt, tickling his fingers on my back teasingly. I felt him sucking gently on my neck.

"Manik, are you giving me a hicky?" I asked, giggling.

He stopped sucking for a second and pulled his mouth away from my skin.

"Mmmmmmmhmm mmm, I'm branding you," he murmured, before sucking on the same spot again.

After a few more seconds he pulled away to look a tit, inspecting his handiwork. He looked extremely proud of himself and was grinning from ear to ear.

And then again he pulled me and kissed me hard. This time he was dominating me. He bite my lips with his teeth and then chewed my both the lips in his mouth to enter his tongue inside my mouth he squueze by br***t. I let him enter in my mouth. His action was telling that he was very happy by marking me and now I belongs to him.

"Right, and do I get to brand you?" I teased.

"Sure, if you want to," he agreed, shrugging but actually looking a little hopeful.

Did he actually want me to brand him? He pressed his lips to mine again, seeming to set my body on fire. Jeez, how on earth did he do this to me? He was the only guy I had kissed for goodness sake. Yet here I am, letting him put his hand on my back!

I grinned as he tipped his head to the side, giving me access to his neck. Just as my lips touched his skin the bell rang. He groaned and pulled away, looking at me with the cute puppy dog face again.

"Skip with me," he pleaded, pouting slightly. Skip with him? Oh crap I hated skipping school, that just wasn't me at all!

"Um,Manik, I can't." I was torn, I really wanted to spend time with him, but I just couldn't bearthe thought of my teachers knowing I missed class unnecessarily.

"Please?" he begged, bending his knees so we were at the same height. His brown eyes were killing me. I couldn't say no to him. I sighed heavily.

"If I get caught, then you're in deep trouble," I warned. If I got detention, I would make sure he got one too.

He laughed; a beautiful smile stretched across his face as he pulled out his cellphone and called Cabir to tell him I wasn't feeling well and that he was taking me home.

"Yeah, she's fine. No she said she feels a little dizzy, that's all. No, no, I got it. OK great. See ya," he said into the phone, grinning and shooting me a wink. He slid his phone back in his pocket and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the classroom out to his car.

"Cabir's going to get a lift to work. So, as long as I get you home by nine, he won't even know we skipped," he said happily. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Like Cabir really believed that I was sick! He knows we're skipping." I shook my head, laughing.

Cabir wasn't stupid, he just didn't want to say anything. After all he is my brother I know him pretty well.

"Well then, Angel, what shall we do? " Manik asked, pulling out of the parking lot quickly before anyone noticed us leaving.

I shrugged easily. "I don't mind. Whatever you want." As long as it involved spending more time with him, I would do anything. He grinned.

"Want me to take you skating again?" he offered.

"Sure, why not. I need to change first though; I'll get frost bite  my butt otherwise." I laughed as his eyes immediately shot down to my legs again.

I text Navya to tell her I was skipping and asked her to collect any work that I missed. When we pulled outside my house, Manik went to his house to get something he said he needed, and I ran in and slipped on some jeans. I ran a brush through my hair and added a quick sweep of mascara.

As I left my room, I grabbed a sweater so I didn't get cold. I ran back to the car, excited for some alone time with him.

He smiled as I climbed in. "Hey, brought you this," he said, handing me one of his hoodies. I frowned at it, knowing I had one of my own. Why would he bring me this?

"Er...thanks?" I said.

" It's for your peachy little back. I told you I'd bring one so you didn't get wet and cold like last time. Although, I have every confidence that you'll be skating on your own by the end of the lesson," he boasted, grinning.

"Well, I'm not sure I want to skate if you're not touching me," I purred suggestively.

He smiled. "Hmm, I never thought of that. Hopefully you won't catch on too quickly then." He waggled his eyebrows at me, making me laugh.

**********

I just want ur words jise i get motivate please...

Please Vote and Comment.

Hey guys I m very much excited for the first time I give interview to WriterAshwini plzzz do have a look..

Its my first interview It was my first so pata nhi how i had given it plzz checkout.. if u guys want to know abt me.. will be waiting for ur feedbacks..

Thankyou so much TheGirlInGreen_Scarf for lovely cover thanks alot.. 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
371K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...