Lost In Confusion (On Hold)

By whatthehellsays

"Don't." he said, I held his gaze, looking in those brown eyes was always such amazing things to admire, they... More

Monsterdays
The New Guy
True Rumors
Who Kiss And Tell?
Memories On The Wall
Never Let Go
Beg Me
Happy Meal
Let Me Be
Want You
Pressure
Milkshakes And Innocence
Bum Grabbing And Sleepovers
Movies And Your Future
Take me back

The Dinner

77 15 0
By whatthehellsays

She came in and sat down on the chair across right in a front of me, Jason sat next to her, she suddenly looked at me, I looked away.

I cannot show her my shocked face. I can't be cool with this. I actually kissed her boyfriend! No shit. This is frustrating, I wanted the ground to just open up and swallow me whole.

I felt Jake nudging me I looked at him and he had a puzzled look on his face, I just tried as hard as I can to fake a smile and look down at my empty plate.

In a little while Sophie came out of the kitchen and placed the food on the table, and for the first time in my whole life I felt relieved seeing food. I just wanted this dinner to be over already but whenever I look at my watch time seems to go slower and slower, in these moment I wished my parents were the over protective to call me and ask me to go early home. But no, they aren't.

"Comon darling, dug in!" Sophie told me while filling my plate, I smiled up at her and looked down at now, my so filled plate.

A crab salad, curled fries and fried fish. I smiled, and looked up to see the table filled with my favorite dishes, pasta and more other salads!

I didn't fake the smile this time, and my smile was not addressed to anyone sitting on this table. I smiled to my happy soul.

I couldn't hold myself in the chair anymore and got up.

"Is she in there?" I asked

"Yes" Jason answered me understanding who I'm talking about.

I smiled and ran to the kitchen opening the door and throwing my hands around the old woman standing next to the oven.

"Maria!!" I exclaimed,

"Oh my goodness! My little Minna! Look at you all grown now! Such a beautiful young lady too!" she beamed at me.

Looking at her, I realized how much I've missed her. I missed this motherly look in her eyes, her warm smile!

Looking closer now, she had small wrinkles forming at the top of her head and around her lovely smile, her brown hair, now spread among it white curls, she grown old.

I remember when she used to take me in her embrace when I was younger and used to come over at the boys with my older brother.

She sat me down once while breading my hair, she told me how beautiful I was and how bad she wanted a beautiful daughter like I.

Snapping out of my memories I hugged her tighter once more and then let go, I looked behind me and saw Jason holding a fork in his hand and staring at us with a little smile

"I...uh... fork. Yes I need a fork..." And then he was on his way out when Maria called him.

"Jason"

He turned and looked at her nervously.

"Yes Maria?"

"Is your idiot of a girlfriend out there too?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Don't call her that. And yes she is out. Now if you excuse m-"

Maria cut him off "Come here and hug me you little idiot I miss you too" she opened her arms while still holding me tightly.

I looked at Jason but drifted my look to the floor, Maria left with Jake and his dad. After they left they ordered her to go with them.

I saw Jason's vans while he was closer and Maria hugged him and I together, she hugged so tightly that the connection between my skin and Jason's that I ignored all day have been done.

"Jason babe?"

And I froze.

I wiggled away fast from Maria and her hug.

"I uh... thanks for making my favorite food Maria, I really missed it" and then walked out of the kitchen passing the glaring Jenna.

I returned to Jake and his mom then sat down, nervously. I started eating my food and enjoyed every last of it. After a while Jenna and Jason came back and sat down and ate in silence, Mr Stone tried making little conversations asking how is my family and how's school. I always nodded saying that yes, everything was great. But all the way I couldn't ignore the glaring Jenna did toward me, guess someone's mad.

I left the table and thanked Sophia and then thanked Maria too for the delicious food, Jake waked with me to the door where he kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"I really missed you M." He whispered softly in my ear making me shiver slightly.

"Uh... Thanks for the night Jake." I smiled and let go then got to my car and drove home, leaving a puzzled look on Jake's face and a confused mind to my own self.

The following day I woke up early, school again.

I got dressed with something really comfy. A sweatshirt, and my denim shorts and white converse, I wrapped up my hair in a messy bun and putted on mascara. I left my room and ran downstairs.

" Brother? "

"I'm in here Minna. If you are done comon let's go." He said giving me my lunch. I muttered a small thank you and got out to his car, I wondered are we going to drive Jason today too?

"We will not drive by anyone today we are going straight to school okay?" and here came the answer to my question, I sighed and felt myself relaxed as I nodded to my bother.

What will happen in school? Will Jason be mad at me and hurt me even more than he did yesterday ? My heart squeezed in my chest. Why did he have to kiss me, why? This is so confusing. Does he still feel something for me? Too many questions. I'm worrying myself for nothing.

After Noah parking his truck, we walked to the cafeteria early looking for Sarah and Ryan.

"There" pointed Noah with a smirk on his lips. I looked at where he was pointing and saw them kissing, I looked away fast and hit Noah on his head.

"You idiot!" I hissed. This wasn't such a great picture of my bestfriends to keep in my mind.

I walked to them and pulled their faces away. "Kissing in the morning people!"

Ryan chuckled and pulled Sarah to him closer.

"We had a sleepover"

My eyes widened in shock. I looked at Sarah and she nodded. Oh no shit.

Noah gave Ryan a high five then muttered a bravo.

Well here we go, even my bestfriend is hiding this away from me.

I'm not happy in this moment, so I just walked out of the cafeteria and got to the bathroom, I washed my hands and looked at my reflection. I was tired. I barely slept last night, thinking of some idiot ass who had to freaking kiss me.

I sighed and dried my hands, I heard claps of heels so I turned around and saw Jenna come in. I locked myself in a bathroom fast as I heard her speak with one of her friends.

"And yesterday night she was all like the little girl she was, you would see her face when she saw me come in. She is seriously such a desperate thing. I can't stand her! I don't even know how Jason have ever dated her!"

"She is not a thing now. Not anymore Jenna remember you are his girl now not her" her friend giggled.

"Mmm... after she left Jason held me to his room and kissed the hell out of me. He actually was to a point to give in everything. He was so rough thought."

"He is hot" her friend giggled again, and I heard the door open then close.

They left, I sighed.

I got out stressed and nervous. I felt like crying and bawling my eyes out. But I wouldn't do that. I'm stronger than this shit.

I got into my class and sat down. Maths. I hate maths.

Well this day was longer than it usually was supposed to be.

I saw Jack at lunch and we ate outside in silence. After the bell rang I went to my last class for the day which I shared with Jason.

Great. Now what.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

I HAD TO DOWNLOAD FAST CAUSE I WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅🎁

Oh and I hope everyone enjoys it.

This is dedicated to my bestfriend she knows herself well :]

Okaaaaay so...

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE!!

And tell me what your New years eve plans areee!! Share withh me! thank you everyone ! Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
385K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.4K 45 17
I took a step back looking at kate warily. " Wh-what are you doing?" " Just want to have a bit of fun.... if you know what I mean" Kate takes purpose...